ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Hunting Grounds > Lime - The Slime

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-13-2008   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Kyr2000 is on a distinguished road
Default Need help on PVP build

i need help on my lime's PVP build. so far im sure i dont want more that 1 on the HP and MP pots. Its either 1 or 0 for me. and im planing to max HP recovery and MP recovery. also gonna max HP increase. so i need some more help on my build. unsure wether or not i should get babies.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-13-2008   #2 (permalink)
Light of Judgement
Awards MoM Award

Seraph is on a distinguished road
IGN: FrostSeraph
Class: Yuki
Level: 69
Guild: Synergy

First of all, wrong section.
Second, use skill calculator to organize, please.

10-15-2008   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Kyr2000 is on a distinguished road

some people want suggestions from the pros

10-15-2008   #4 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Well, if it isn't obvious from videos already, Wiggling Jelly and Sticking Jelly, the skills that drop mines, are a must. I don't care if you have them at level 1 or what, but you gotta have them (though if they ARE level one, you better have some good combos up your sleeves after they're stuck or launched).

Kowabunga (Darn them stupid names. I feel stupid typing it. It's the speedup skill) is also a must. You're basically... screwed if you don't have it. Unless you're pro at dodging close range. Especially Tias. Good luck against Tia without it.

Freezing Lime is also a must. Even if all 6 don't hit at once, you can use the remaining once defensively, keeping it between you and your opponent.

Transforms... I usually see the giant green one (level 40). After you've frozen them or somehow get them dizzy, hit them with the space and they're pretty much screwed. Note, you'll have to foresee everything cause freezing doesn't last long enough.

A - Space is a good launcher. AS is a good knockdown that's faster than A Space.

Just my opinion, but the casting time for potions makes it not as worth it. Unless your opponent likes to stay in the opposite corner, chances are they can hit you or steal the potion (can they do that? never tried) before you cast or get it.