Obviously it's a guide for nerfed lime as a date stamp shows.
While on majority of points we agree there are some surprises in this build and I'd like to talk about them:
1. KungKungi, Proyrok - 0 - some ppl get it for invulnerability frames. I DID try these skills. I can't see any invulnerability frames there... but even if there are some the timing must be perfect.
2. sticky jelly - 0 - After using it for like 50 levels.... I find it useless
3. shiny shung - 6 - here are the rest of the points. Good cooldown. Good damage - the missile will travel all the distance damaging monsters. If the mosnters are close to you they get hit like.... 6 times? 7 times? per 80 per hit.... its more than 500dmg per hit AND it knockbacks monsters far away to give you time for transform and btw. rolling thud works only against not pushable monsters (like bosses) or against the wall so in most STAGE cases its useless !!!! At lvl 60 the cooldown should be about 8.2 sec instead of 9 so it's even better. I think its the most undervalued skill in whole lunia.
4. pang lime shung - 5 - if you dont want to invest more than 1 point in it, invest more in shiny shung missile.
5. Speed - 11 - lir, tarask, rigel and many others - while tranformed you sometimes want to run away as fast as possible. You die while transformed so running away is good.
Vit or Str equips?
Let's assume the real game starts after lvl 60 (or 65 if you want).
1. 60+ eirs have very efficent healing skills. Most of 65+ are AWARE that you die easily while transformed. This suggest str build.
2. 60+ monsters are hell'a strong. They do tons of dmg and when you're transformed into one of the two big limes you suck all the dmg around (coz you're big). This suggest vit build.
3. While being 60+ you have lots points in vit already (just by leveling) and getting few extra more is only a bit useful while getting a bit more str is very usefull because you stay transformed (I mean two main tranfsorms here) 30sec + 30sec = 60 sec and during that short amount of time you must do as much dmg as you can. During rest of the time you run away and hit with shiny shung missile. Furthermore even with vit build and the best healers, L rigel dragon will always kill you, L lirs aoe will always kill you and most boss'es main attacks will kill you so it's pointless to get vit build
While that's true for parties where all members are 60+ it's exactly opposite below lvl 60. So.
1. (0, 60) 80%vit 20% str
2. (60, 75) 80% str 20% vit
That's my opinion. You may or may not agree with it.