Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-18-2009   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

tommmmmm is your worst nightmare!
Default [12Feb2009][STAGE] my Lime guide

Obviously it's a guide for nerfed lime as a date stamp shows.

Code:
http://lunian.genin.jp/en/calc/skill/lime.html?75_0011060A1A95B1000086890000015_92
While on majority of points we agree there are some surprises in this build and I'd like to talk about them:

1. KungKungi, Proyrok - 0 - some ppl get it for invulnerability frames. I DID try these skills. I can't see any invulnerability frames there... but even if there are some the timing must be perfect.
2. sticky jelly - 0 - After using it for like 50 levels.... I find it useless
3. shiny shung - 6 - here are the rest of the points. Good cooldown. Good damage - the missile will travel all the distance damaging monsters. If the mosnters are close to you they get hit like.... 6 times? 7 times? per 80 per hit.... its more than 500dmg per hit AND it knockbacks monsters far away to give you time for transform and btw. rolling thud works only against not pushable monsters (like bosses) or against the wall so in most STAGE cases its useless !!!! At lvl 60 the cooldown should be about 8.2 sec instead of 9 so it's even better. I think its the most undervalued skill in whole lunia.
4. pang lime shung - 5 - if you dont want to invest more than 1 point in it, invest more in shiny shung missile.
5. Speed - 11 - lir, tarask, rigel and many others - while tranformed you sometimes want to run away as fast as possible. You die while transformed so running away is good.

Vit or Str equips?
Let's assume the real game starts after lvl 60 (or 65 if you want).
1. 60+ eirs have very efficent healing skills. Most of 65+ are AWARE that you die easily while transformed. This suggest str build.
2. 60+ monsters are hell'a strong. They do tons of dmg and when you're transformed into one of the two big limes you suck all the dmg around (coz you're big). This suggest vit build.
3. While being 60+ you have lots points in vit already (just by leveling) and getting few extra more is only a bit useful while getting a bit more str is very usefull because you stay transformed (I mean two main tranfsorms here) 30sec + 30sec = 60 sec and during that short amount of time you must do as much dmg as you can. During rest of the time you run away and hit with shiny shung missile. Furthermore even with vit build and the best healers, L rigel dragon will always kill you, L lirs aoe will always kill you and most boss'es main attacks will kill you so it's pointless to get vit build

While that's true for parties where all members are 60+ it's exactly opposite below lvl 60. So.
1. (0, 60) 80%vit 20% str
2. (60, 75) 80% str 20% vit

That's my opinion. You may or may not agree with it.

Last edited by tommmmmm; 02-18-2009 at 03:36 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-25-2009   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

xShadowSinx is on a distinguished road
IGN: Spamzorzz
Class: Healer lu_eir
Level: 2x
Guild: MMOKami

Mm.. This isn't a very good build in my opinion. You don't even go in depth into skills except Shiny Shung.. KungKungi is good because you can do that and just use aaa and the air comboed damage does quite a bit. I'm maxing Pyororok, invinc frames aren't that hard to time, with good control it doesn't consume that much mp and it does A LOT of damage in PvP as well as stage, it's usually my way to kill 0 hp opponents who try attacking back at close range. If you use it right the mp cost isn't that bad. Str/damage eqs>vit equips for lime. Definitely. Doing the most damage while transformed is more important than staying alive.
Krieg-LemonKrieg
Dacy-DamnDacy
Eir-Spamzorzz

B> Eir Rock Soul Equips.

04-14-2009   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

it isn't a good build...for myth. It might be good for stage but surely not for myth....

04-14-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

VeraSwablu will become famous soon enough
IGN: NeoSerela
Class: Eir the Healer lu_eir
Guild: Titans, DashAttack

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommmmmm
it isn't a good build...for myth. It might be good for stage but surely not for myth....
Look at this date... this guide came out before myth did. Not that the guide is that great anyway.

04-14-2009   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeraSwablu
Look at this date... this guide came out before myth did. Not that the guide is that great anyway.
I looked at the date. Proof? I wrote that build. Then flamed myself couple weeks later.

04-14-2009   #6 (permalink)
I like scenery *.*
Games
LuniaDragon Nest

CursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really nice
IGN: TangoDown
Class: Ryan lu_sieg
Level: 8x
Guild: Fusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommmmmm
I looked at the date. Proof? I wrote that build. Then flamed myself couple weeks later.
Your not being helpful and your probably trying to add posts to yourself. This thread is old and does not need to be revived. Please stop trying to get attention. I'm being blunt here -_-.

04-14-2009   #7 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Closed by Request

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!