Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-15-2008   #21 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

ItsTacoTime is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks this helped my Lime alot and gave me a good idea about my Lime build.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-21-2008   #22 (permalink)
Banned

Jeneral is your worst nightmare!Jeneral is your worst nightmare!Jeneral is your worst nightmare!

Buta sorry if what I said came off as flaming, I was just kinda mad for some reason.

But yea, I know two other "advanced" lime pvp techniques that I just discovered. They are extremely hard to pull off and are more situational than everything, kinda like TC spotting for dacy's.

Regarding the stun lock, you guys shouldn't complain about it since limes got nerfed up the ying yang it's just another way for us to compensate for the nerf. Not too mention I figured out that you can only miss ONE frame for the stun lock to be perfect (meaning inescapable). THIS IS HARD LOL.

If anyone is interested in knowing these contact me and I'll try to help you out

11-21-2008   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffMoM Award

Godbot3000 has disabled reputation
Guild: DashAttack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeneral
Regarding the stun lock, you guys shouldn't complain about it since limes got nerfed up the ying yang it's just another way for us to compensate for the nerf. Not too mention I figured out that you can only miss ONE frame for the stun lock to be perfect (meaning inescapable). THIS IS HARD LOL.
k, then you shouldn't complain when a wizard autosteps/space spams you to death.

There is a reason why certain things are banned from tournaments.

11-24-2008   #24 (permalink)
sorrow 'n sadism
Games
Eden EternalLuniaLeague of LegendsWorld of Warcraft
Awards MoM Award

m1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud of

Yeah ... and the "hard" part is exactly why autostepping anyone or Sp spamming a Lime to death isn't cool.

Or do you think if I was to get on my Dainn, randomly throw AAS lightning around 'til I hit you, and spaced you to death, that would be some amazing feat of skill?

11-26-2008   #25 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

DarrenLLai is on a distinguished road

Okay, just an update:
Lime's active skills have been upgraded past the previous level 65 limit and the 30/40/60 transforms have been significantly weakened (but perhaps old maxed skill's damage = new maxed skill's damage?, since after level 65 other classes' skills get bumped up quite a bit).

11-26-2008   #26 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrenLLai
Okay, just an update:
Lime's active skills have been upgraded past the previous level 65 limit and the 30/40/60 transforms have been significantly weakened (but perhaps old maxed skill's damage = new maxed skill's damage?, since after level 65 other classes' skills get bumped up quite a bit).
I suppose that's a possibility. But I don't know any high enough level Limes to ask. Someone wanna pass it by waky? >_>

11-26-2008   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaMabinogi

Zinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the roughZinc210 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Gummygumdrop/Aurum211
Class: Lime/Eir lu_lime
Guild: Gantz(Lunia)/Aesir(Mabinogi)

I'm Curious about that too, I plan on making a lime one day in the next... i dunno sometime, and Shiny Shung looks nice except for the damage. Maybe it'll get a damage jump after 65 and be useful for boss sniping or something...

Gummygumdrop: Myth Lime 4th RB (on leave for now...)

Mabinogi IGN: Zinc210: total lvl 7xx

11-30-2008   #28 (permalink)
Banned

Jeneral is your worst nightmare!Jeneral is your worst nightmare!Jeneral is your worst nightmare!

New updates from me:

With the new patch every skill got a boost in terms of available points except the abilities tab. I think kowabunga after 8 goes up by 4% speed instead of the usual 5%. I think if you're the right level your speed boost could be something like 108% I'm not quite sure, I need a skill calculator for this
Also the dex thing finally works so your cooldown times are finally fixed according to your dex. It doesn't affect it much but it does help when it comes to PvP. For example I think the cooldown for wiggling jelly is like 20 seconds? Now for me it is 18.3Seconds. That's a lot if you think about it.
Maybe people will make new dex/str builds to decrease cooldowns and increase damage output =3!

11-30-2008   #29 (permalink)
sexy can I?

imported_john will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to imported_john
IGN: john
Class: Eir to_boxer
Level: 58

To confirm about the stunlock, I couldn't Dodge or Light Shield out of it.

I did, however, spam dodge while frozen and and the yellow lime was trying to stun me and dodge managed to hit the lime.

12-01-2008   #30 (permalink)
sorrow 'n sadism
Games
Eden EternalLuniaLeague of LegendsWorld of Warcraft
Awards MoM Award

m1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeneral
Also the dex thing finally works so your cooldown times are finally fixed according to your dex. It doesn't affect it much but it does help when it comes to PvP. For example I think the cooldown for wiggling jelly is like 20 seconds? Now for me it is 18.3Seconds. That's a lot if you think about it.
Maybe people will make new dex/str builds to decrease cooldowns and increase damage output =3!
Dex has always affected cooldowns by approximately the same amount since beta; it's been tested many times. The only thing that changed is that the tooltips now accurately reflect the cooldown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imported_john
To confirm about the stunlock, I couldn't Dodge or Light Shield out of it.

I did, however, spam dodge while frozen and and the yellow lime was trying to stun me and dodge managed to hit the lime.
That's a common feature to all Freeze effects though, since there is no hitstun when you're frozen.

12-01-2008   #31 (permalink)
sexy can I?

imported_john will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to imported_john
IGN: john
Class: Eir to_boxer
Level: 58

It wasn't the kind of stun like Sieg's blow... it was kind of a Sleep kind of stun.

Sorry, I don't know the actual skill names lol, but should have clarified that I got stunned->frozen with ice babies->(dodge)->was gonna be stunned.