Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-02-2008   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

pookie is on a distinguished road

finally bored and since i pretty much had to retired from glunia...(didnt play in past 2 months or so,no time) heres the guide because i probably wont be able to raise another lime also...alot of people are requesting this...

NOTE: i dont know english names so I will present pictures also, these skills are based on current KL skillpatch and with the recent nerfing of all classes I will try to include which ones will be nerfed. also, please read the bold so u know how i am ordering each tab for easier read

and because i know some people like to steal guides, steal this and ur dead -.-

LIME skill guide

TAB 1 (공격)
THIS SECTION IS ORDERED IN THE WAY THE GAME ORDERS IT WHEN U LOOK AT THE SKILL TAB

뽀로록통통
lime jumps once and then lunge forward for 1-3 hits
this is ur number one support skill. it does very low damage, and it is only for pushing mobs away from u.
with a 0.2 cast time and a 5 sec cooldown time, this should be one of the most used spells. there is also a secret way to use this skill for better reasons but need extremely good timing (0.30 sec time frame)

PVP level level 1, use this after launching somebody in the air for that gauranteed 3 hits and to knock them away
STAGE levellevel 1, use to push back mobs if ur ever in a tight spot.

꾸물꾸물젤리
one of my favorite skills...poops out a jelly mine that launches monster into air and causes slow
also one of the most used skills with quick cast time and 7 sec cooldown. can be used for damage in pvp or a good support in stages
WARNING: IN LAST SKILLPATCH THIS SKILL INCREASED FROM 7 SEC COOLDOWN TO 15. ALSO CANNOT BE USED IN SAME WAY AS EIR'S DODGE ANYMORE UNLESS U HIT FROM A CERTAIN ANGLE

PVP level level 1 or 3. level 1 should be good enough to use other skills as they are falling down. however level 3 adds a little more damage and a little more slow/slow time for double mana. however, since u will be using this skill in hope that u can knock them into the mine, its not recommended u put anything higher than 1 or 3 or else ur mana will drain extremely fast
STAGE level level 1, spam this to keep knockable mobs in control or when they are following

끈적끈적젤리
lime spits out 5 cold mines in front of him, whoever steps on it will be frozen for 1-3 seconds
absolutely amazing skill, get it no need for explanation gogo get it no matter what. every lime should get level 1 (every level after 1 is useless and drains mana)
WARNING: IN LAST SKILLPATCH THIS SKILL INCREASED FROM 15 SECOND COOLDOWN TO 20 SECOND COOLDOWN. HAVE FUN WHILE U CAN!!

PVP level level 1 level 1 level 1 level 1! this is a mean defense skill that allows u to play more strategically
STAGE levellevel 1 level 1 level 1 level! if u arent pressing d 1 3 every 15 seconds u should delete ur lime

쿵쿵이
belly flops onto monster for 2 hits
i love this spell use it for same reason as 뽀로록통통 in case u are in a tight spot. with a 2 sec cooldown time, it is another one of ur support skills to keep mobs in check

PVP level level 1, u can do so many things after this skill as long as u are lucky enough to hit it
STAGE levellevel 1, can use to get out of situtations and for many other things

반짝이슝
lime spits out a laser
this skill is one of the overhype skills. costing 80 mana at level 1 with a 1.13 cast time, this skill absolutely sucks -.-. level 9 however, has a 3 second cooldown and almost double the range!!!!!!!!!!! however, it absolutely sucks the homing is crappy, u could be standing in front of a fire spirit and it will for some reason miss it and hit something 120 feet away at level 9

PVP level level 0, anybody who gets hit by this skill is just...-.- its like being hit by a CMS thats 5x thinner and ud practically have to run into it
STAGE levellevel 0 or 1. u could potentially use this skill for lure/bug but if u have a party this skill is useless.

대굴대굴쿵
lime rolls and rolls and rolls and rolls and rolls and then finally pushes back
i cant express how much i love this skill...if uve ever seen my videos i use this skill every time it recharges because it offers invincibility frames. however in mobs that can be knocked back, its not smart to use this unless they are frozen or against a wall (every hit will push them back) and remember, when u use this u absolutely cannot move so take the same risk as u do with DAINS BCB and EIRS JOG DAMAGE IS BASED ON UR MELEE ATTACK
WARNING: IN LAST SKILLPATCH THIS SKILL HAS LOST INVINCIBILITY FRAMES FROM 0.00-0.33 AND ABOUT .20 SECONDS BEFORE THE ROLLING ENDS SO LEARN TO TIME WHEN ULL BE IN THE MIDDLE OF A ROLL WHEN USING TO AVOID AN ATTACK

PVP level level 1 (will be using this skill every 30 seconds), however dont use to dodge unless u absolutely have to because u cannot move and puts u as an easy target because they will just wait for u
STAGE levellevel 1 (will be using this skill every 30 seconds), use to attack bosses and for invinc frames

TAB 2 (변신)
THIS SECTION IS ORDERED FROM LOWEST LEVEL SKILL TO HIGHEST LEVEL
Notes:
  • WARNING: when limes transform, remember that when u have 0 hp ur dead. no need to fall down, cant fake res. BE CAREFUL
  • make sure to wait for ur opportunity to transform. u dont need to transform every single room...
  • when u are transformed, dont just rush in there. take ur time and figure out if everybody has aggrod the mobs. if u rush in on any high level stage, u can bet that theyre gonna **** u -.-

슉슉라임
lime transforms into red speedracer...
this transform sucks. dont get it unless u like playing bumpercars or like to have fun in track. the only good thing about it is it makes u go exteremely fast, however it has a unique transform length of 50 seconds so its like riding in a death bumpercar -.-

PVP level level 0, its like playing whack-a-mole for 50 seconds for ur opponent...
STAGE levellevel 0. unless ur planning to have fun, this is 50 seconds of hiding in a corner so u dont lose a life

비키라임
lime transforms into yellow
this is one of the very good transforms for stage. u can press a to hit monsters on the ground for very low damage, so that is useless. however, if u use space lime will cast a 360 AOE attack that does the same dmg as ground attacks. also, causes posoin

PVP level level 0, whack-a-mole for 30 seconds...
STAGE levelANY leftover points after ur skill build should be put into this skill. its very good for stage and with a sieg protecting u, u can be sure that ull live throughout the entire thing

붐바라임
lime transforms into lightgreen
this is a somewhat good transform, space causes lime to tackle forward. however, people use this transform for the a attack, which acts like kriegs down attack (can pick people up off the ground and launches them back into ground again) goo for team space-stomping

PVP level level 0, whackamole for 30 seconds
STAGE level level 1, its not a damage transform as much as a last resort mob control

팡팡라임
lime transforms into darkgreen
very very very good transform. a shoots a missle that knocks monsters down, and space uses an AOE that is bigger and similar to 비키라임's attack. however, the whole point of this transform is s attack, which launches several shortrange homeing missles in front of u for damage

PVP level at least 1, everybody should get this skill even if they are pure pvp
STAGE level max if u can. this skill is very good

와방라임짱
lime transforms into big green
i love this transform so much...this is the 30 seconds of when lime turns from full support char into the damage dealer along with sieg and krieg because of this monster. a attack will pick up the opponent, and s attack puts u in a locked movement where u will spawn 3 big ice shields (this attack isnt recomennded) however, the space attack causes lime to spin around and deal damage in a shorter-than-tia-melee 360 range

PVP level max max max max max max max max
STAGE level max max max max max max max

팡팡라임짱
lime transforms into big blue
here it is. the fabled god in reality this lime is a walking death trap...all of its attacks have huge before and after cooldowns so it can easily die. a attack launches beam similar to 1-3 boss, s launches 5 missles in front of it, and these are the useless attacks. the main attack, space is when lime winds up for a while and shoots missles all around it. this attack is completely useless and will deal nearly no damage unless u are directly in front of a monster that can NOT be knocked down (a unknockable boss) in which all of the missles will "bug" and go into that boss for huge damage. but very very very risky

PVP level 0, or 1 if u just want the 60 skill
STAGE level max max max max max once u learn how to use it

TAB 3 (분화)
THIS SECTION IS ORDERED IN THE WAY THE GAME ORDERS IT WHEN U LOOK AT THE SKILL TAB

공격라임슝
lime summons 3 of his yellow baby limes to help
useless skill...they hit once and then suicide...someimtes they all hit at the same time...

PVP level level 0 sucks...
STAGE levellevel 0...sucks

슬슬라임슝
lime summons 2 of his green baby limes to help
useless skill...similar to 공격라임슝 however they are smarter than hit one after another

PVP level level 0 sucks...
STAGE levellevel 0... still sucks

독라임슝
lime summons 2 of his orange baby limes to help
finally a decent skill. the two limes will constantly attack something for about 5 seconds. if the monster is A stunnable, it will keep that monster in stunlock

PVP level level 0 sucks...any pvper will stomp these
STAGE levellevel 0 or 1, still not a good waste of a point but if u want it there are some situations it can be used

뺑뺑라임슝
lime summons 2 of his orange baby limes to help
another somewhat decent skill. the only difference between this and 독라임슝 is that the two limes die on hit again but they stun the monster for .3 seconds.

PVP level level 0 sucks...any pvper will stomp these
STAGE levellevel 0 or 1, still not a good waste of a point but if u want it there are some situations it can be used (same as 독라임슝)

꽁꽁라임슝
lime casts ice friends around him. when one is touched, the monster will be frozen
this is another one of limes most used skills. it will freeze anything from standing up to in the air. one of the most useful support skills all levels after one require materials
WARNING: IN LAST SKILLPATCH THIS SKILL LOST MANY OF ITS USEFULNESS. THE TIME FOR FREEZING IS SHORTER AND SOME MONSTERS CANNOT BE FROZEN ANYMORE

PVP level level 1!!!!!! u will be spamming this skill alot so keep at 1
STAGE levellevel 1!!!!!! same as pvp reason

팡라임슝
lime casts big blue lime
a very very very good support skill. lime casts a big blue lime in front of him which will shoot 2 beams, 1 after another. also has a short invincibility frame while casting and the big blue lime can absorb many projectiles. this is limes "moon barrier"

PVP level level 1!!!!
STAGE levellevel 1! not worth to waste 2 more points to max this skill. there is also a way for the beam to hit 3 times against fast bosses, watch me and mai perform this on the ep6 krieg boss video

TAB 4 (축복)

코와붕가 (SPEED BUFF)
lime casts speedup buff
now here is the most used skill of any lime. it is a speedbuff that casts in an instant and can be dashcancelled. without this skill, ur lime will be as slow as u move in town for the rest of its life

PVP level level 1! this only costs 6 mana and u can use it to cancel skills. however, if u have max because of stage build it is ok but u can not use it to cancel as often as it will eat ur mana
STAGE levelMAX MAX MAX MAX MAX MAX MAX! u dont ever want to run out of speed buff while ur in transform

회복물약 (HEALTH RESTORE POTION)
lime creates red potion
lime creates a red potion in front of him. this is very useful for party members who have 0 hp and not enough mana as it will allow them to get mana recharge back.

PVP level level 1!
STAGE levellevel 1! after level 1 u need materials

민첩물약 (DEXTERITY POTION)
lime creates green potion
lime creates a green potion in front of him which adds dex. if u have a dex build person that u always play with, then this is good if u have the extra points. however, give this to a sieg and they will kick u out of party

PVP level level 0...useless
STAGE levellevel 0. its better to get the other potion instead if u really do want to max one out

마나물약 (MANA POTION)
lime creates blue potion
lime creates a blue potion in front of him that recovers some mana. not very exciting skill...

PVP level level 0...useless...there are some times where u could use it but isnt worth the cast time
STAGE levellevel 0 or 1...u never know when HP pot is in cooldown and that eir really really needs a little mana

지능물약 (INTELLIGENCE POTION)
lime creates yellow potion
sorry the nexon site didnt update the picture. the potion is now YELLOW. this is an amazing potion...at max level it uses no materials at all and boosts +65 int for over 2 minutes. any party member will love u for this and accept u automatically if u say u have this skill maxed. also has an incredibly short 25 sec cooldown

PVP level level 0...useless unless in team PVP with dain
STAGE levellevel 0 or MAX...if u really have 7 points leftover somehow stack them into this skill because +65 int buff is just amazing

방어력물약 (DEFENCE POTION)
lime creates orange defence potion
+135 defence for max 8 skillpoints wasted?

PVP level level 0...useless
STAGE levellevel 0...

TAB 5 (능력)

체력증가 (MAX HP INCREASE)
THIS IS THE MAX HP INCREASE SKILL
+740 HP for 9 skill points...no questions needed

PVP level MAX
STAGE levelMAX

마나증가 (MAX MANA INCREASE)
THIS IS THE MAX MP INCREASE SKILL
+50 mana each level? -.- what the hell????

PVP level0
STAGE level0

마나회복 (MANA REGENERATION)
THIS IS THE MANA REGENERATION SKILL
i found that max mana regen is useless on a lime especially when u have a 30 second window to regen that mana so levels 5 6 or 7 are the sweet spots

PVP level5 or 6 depending on how much u spam ur skills and what levels they are
STAGE level5 or 6...5 will regen back 180 mana for 30 seconds while u transform. but if u really must have over 50% mana at all times (for maybe spamming int pots) then get 6, it will regen 80% of the mana u lost when u transformed into 팡팡라임짱 even at level 65

체력회복 (HEALTH REGENERATION)
THIS IS THE HEALTH REGENERATION SKILL
are u kidding me? 9 hp regen for only 8 skill points wasted? u will be like a fat guy eating little apples all day...no questions needed

PVP levelMAX
STAGE levelMAX

치명타 (CRITICAL HIT CHANCE)
THIS IS THE CRITICAL HIT SKILL
again...only 8 skill points for 24% critical chance...if u dont have this maxed think through ur skill build more

PVP levelMAX
STAGE levelMAX
BEAST아버지62 eir
pook까꽁57 sieg
YeSoul??/??423str/17.50% critpvp krieg
retired from lunia

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-02-2008   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Cesar is on a distinguished road
IGN: Cesar
Class: Dainn
Level: 53
Guild: Titans

i going to use this to help out my lime when it comes out

05-02-2008   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

wowwwwwwww what the hell is that -.- 2 more sections but it said i cannot write more than 25 images...and it erased it all...wtfff
BEAST아버지62 eir
pook까꽁57 sieg
retired from lunia

05-02-2008   #4 (permalink)
MMOG Stalker

Jeko is on a distinguished road

Perfect for now, waiting for the other part :P

05-02-2008   #5 (permalink)
Vicious Yetituff
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEden EternalLeague of LegendsLunia
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

Gaiety will become famous soon enough

Lol >_>;

I merged it, thinking it would be exactly 25 images.

I count 29 o-o

EDIT: Make that around 41 if you include smileys.

05-02-2008   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

VeraSwablu will become famous soon enough
IGN: NeoSerela
Class: Eir the Healer lu_eir
Guild: Titans, DashAttack

Nice, now I actually have indepth data for designing a build lol...

*sorry for doing a slight misinform on someone in another topic D=*

That person with the Skill Calculator thing needs to add the summon skills to the builder =3

05-02-2008   #7 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Wow, nice guide, looks much more professional Unlike before I think ppl all got mind of thinking don't even put 1 sp in some basic skill, and max all transform lol

I still got a few questions tho o.o

first for that 1st transform skill, the one that make you run/hit fast, do you run faster with higher lvl? or just at lvl 1 it's like UBER fast alrdy? (old skill generator only said that at higher lvl the dmg % increase, lvl 1's like -30% dmg)

For the INTELLIGENCE POTION, you said that once it's maxed you don't need any reagent for it, but what of when it's at lvl 6 or simply not maxed? Would you need reagent then? Also that in what way he spit out the potion?
is it:
(1) like 1-3 Giant Slime shooting from center in circle
(2) "put 1" potion in front of him, someone gotta go pick it up
(3) spit 1 or more potion right infront

Just wondering...cuz if it's (2) or (3), Dainn's MP Buff seems better o.O (Dainn's last for like 3 mins, mp+ ranging from little 300 to ultra 1k more mp...)

05-02-2008   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

VeraSwablu will become famous soon enough
IGN: NeoSerela
Class: Eir the Healer lu_eir
Guild: Titans, DashAttack

Its (2). However, it is better then Dainn MP buff for several reasons.

1.NO REAGENTS. Spam it pl0x!
2.25 Sec cooldown. Once again, spam pl0x!
3.Lime actually isn't so starved for points as Dainn. Dainn shouldn't really get any buffs, as they're mediocre and points are better somewhere else.

05-02-2008   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazingGear
Wow, nice guide, looks much more professional Unlike before I think ppl all got mind of thinking don't even put 1 sp in some basic skill, and max all transform lol

I still got a few questions tho o.o

first for that 1st transform skill, the one that make you run/hit fast, do you run faster with higher lvl? or just at lvl 1 it's like UBER fast alrdy? (old skill generator only said that at higher lvl the dmg % increase, lvl 1's like -30% dmg)

For the INTELLIGENCE POTION, you said that once it's maxed you don't need any reagent for it, but what of when it's at lvl 6 or simply not maxed? Would you need reagent then? Also that in what way he spit out the potion?
is it:
(1) like 1-3 Giant Slime shooting from center in circle
(2) "put 1" potion in front of him, someone gotta go pick it up
(3) spit 1 or more potion right infront

Just wondering...cuz if it's (2) or (3), Dainn's MP Buff seems better o.O (Dainn's last for like 3 mins, mp+ ranging from little 300 to ultra 1k more mp...)
thanks

VeraSwablu answered ur questiona bout the potion position already...and no stat boosting potion needs raegents after level 1 (only HP and MANA potions do)

and yea...dain mp buff needs reagents ...plus if u dont have a dain in that party who has max buff +400 mana isnt bad for about 3 mins from a lime...but that int potion is only if u somehow have extra points...its not mandatory

and the transform skill does get faster but its very useless to go past 1 because attack wise it is very bad
BEAST아버지62 eir
pook까꽁57 sieg
retired from lunia

05-02-2008   #10 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeraSwablu
Its (2). However, it is better then Dainn MP buff for several reasons.

1.NO REAGENTS. Spam it pl0x!
2.25 Sec cooldown. Once again, spam pl0x!
3.Lime actually isn't so starved for points as Dainn. Dainn shouldn't really get any buffs, as they're mediocre and points are better somewhere else.
I see...well what really disapointed me a little is that if you're gonna try buffing the whole party, that seems gonna be taking some time, especially in raid (altho I doubt there's time to use it) While Dainn can just gather some ppl up and have all ppl buffed for 3 mins, (reuse time happened to be 3 mins too)

Too bad there's not many Stage Dainn adding sp on mp buff, just at lvl 4 and it only cost 1 kind of reagent, it alrdy surpass Lime's potion ability o.O (lvl 4 = 700 mp increase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pookie
and the transform skill does get faster but its very useless to go past 1 because attack wise it is very bad
bummer >_< I was just thinking of getting 1 sp into it and having fun running around lol...

05-02-2008   #11 (permalink)
MMOG Stalker

Does he regain 8hp/sec when maxed healt regen?

05-02-2008   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

yes....9
BEAST아버지62 eir
pook까꽁57 sieg
retired from lunia

05-02-2008   #13 (permalink)
MMOG Stalker

O my god... that's crazy O_o..

05-02-2008   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

tommy00X has a spectacular aura abouttommy00X has a spectacular aura about
IGN: tommy00X
Class: Knight lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Solstice

thx for the guide...now i won't mess up my Lime build..lol

05-02-2008   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

itd be more efficient to put those points into transform

because of the low cooldown for lime attack skills, u would run out of mana in no time. also the dmg is incomparable with evreybody else because damage dealing with attack skills is for other classes who have no problem hitting air bonus
BEAST아버지62 eir
pook까꽁57 sieg
retired from lunia

05-03-2008   #16 (permalink)
Apple is A
Games
VindictusLunia

Laughatyou21 is on a distinguished road
IGN: CarmelSan
Class: Eir lu_eir
Guild: OurStory

Nope. You are subjected only to A, S, and Space as your attacks during a transformation state.

How sexy. <3

05-03-2008   #17 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Hakari is on a distinguished road
IGN: Innocent
Class: Eir
Guild: Illuminati

Nice guide xD.... I think i will make a lime when I'm bored =P... so I'll probably be using this one!! ^^

05-03-2008   #18 (permalink)
*insert title here*

Azuna is on a distinguished road

I don't think that that's 80 points.

05-03-2008   #19 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Airbend3r is on a distinguished road

hm when i read this i wonder how lime can do so much dmg do the transformatiosn really affect it that much =o
PrincessEir(healer)-lv75
JelloBend3r(lime)-Lv76
SpartanLaser(arien)-Lv78
Biffle(yuki)-Lv60
CurryMaster(tia)-Lv60
MissilePod(ryan)-Lv70
Unanimous(dacy)-Lv71
PlasmaCannon(Kali)-Lv60

05-03-2008   #20 (permalink)
*Waka Waka Waka*

evileyes has disabled reputation

yes the transphormation give him like a % of damage he should do like if a lime does 10 dmg with a tranpshormation that gives 110% attack that would be 11 dmg
so the level 40 transphormation maxed is over 200% meaning if u did a base dmg of 350 u do 700 per hit while in transphormation
although some limes in thoes videos spend about 5k us dollars to get the godly equips they have >.>