Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-03-2008   #21 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by evileyes
yes the transphormation give him like a % of damage he should do like if a lime does 10 dmg with a tranpshormation that gives 110% attack that would be 11 dmg
so the level 40 transphormation maxed is over 200% meaning if u did a base dmg of 350 u do 700 per hit while in transphormation
although some limes in thoes videos spend about 5k us dollars to get the godly equips they have >.>
I wonder, if that's the case, would str set help Lime much? I mean it does increase his min/max dmg, but it wouldn't increase the power of transformation don't it? (since it's in %, not specific dmg range)

Wonder what kind of stat should it get...DEX? =S

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-05-2008   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

VeraSwablu will become famous soon enough
IGN: NeoSerela
Class: Eir the Healer lu_eir
Guild: Titans, DashAttack

Yeah, you get some extra. I didn't have near 15 tho... o.O
And, most of Lime's skills SHOULDN'T be maxed, lol. All the ones that say get Lv1 really should just be LEFT at one.

From what I know about Lime's skills, what the guide says is what should be followed;if it doesn't say get more then Lv1, don't. If it says its crap, don't get it. With totally extra points left over after that, make sure transforms are maxed (Except Bumba, Lv1, and speed, Lv0 or 1 for fun), and the other stuff in the guide followed, and then you can go crazy with wuteva you want. Go max Speed Transform and spin like a hax0r in practice field. But, if you made your build right, you shouldn't have enough spare points for that.

I just pulled out a skill calculator and got 2 extra points. I could take some out of Mana Regen cuz I maxed it, but other then that I got everything to where it should be for a good Stage Build.

Oh, and the transforms, If I'm right, add % max damage, and its based off your Damage Range. So yes, STR is very important for Lime. (Also affects Rolling Rolling Thud damage.)

05-05-2008   #23 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeraSwablu
Oh, and the transforms, If I'm right, add % max damage, and its based off your Damage Range. So yes, STR is very important for Lime. (Also affects Rolling Rolling Thud damage.)
well, what I was wondering was that if STR help Transform dmg (like STR add physical dmg but also more power for SKILL), I guess not by ur respond...

I checked most of Lime's equips, it seems that til a certain high lvl he can hardly get an equip that add a lot of stat (to any kind of stat, whether be str/dex/vit/int)

05-05-2008   #24 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Haunt is on a distinguished road

This is a nice slime guide, will definitely help me in making my lime when it comes out. ^^

FEED Gaga Please.
Click here to lvl Gaga up!

05-05-2008   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazingGear
well, what I was wondering was that if STR help Transform dmg (like STR add physical dmg but also more power for SKILL), I guess not by ur respond...
The transformations can't USE skills, just A/S/Space, which turn into unique attacks. Why would a transform add like 150% more dmg if it doesn't do anything with it?

05-05-2008   #26 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
The transformations can't USE skills, just A/S/Space, which turn into unique attacks. Why would a transform add like 150% more dmg if it doesn't do anything with it?
NONO~ you totally misunderstood what I meant there ><

I meant like say, when a mage got X amount of STR, not only he gain physical damage, he also gets more dmg (or %) using a skill~~

But for Lime it wouldn't be like if this transformation skill give you 200% boost, and more STR make it be like 220% or w/e, this was what I meant...

Anyway when it comes down to result, I'm just wondering if DEX > STR (if you can get a lot that is)

05-05-2008   #27 (permalink)
Apple is A
Games
VindictusLunia

Laughatyou21 is on a distinguished road
IGN: CarmelSan
Class: Eir lu_eir
Guild: OurStory

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazingGear
NONO~ you totally misunderstood what I meant there ><

I meant like say, when a mage got X amount of STR, not only he gain physical damage, he also gets more dmg (or %) using a skill~~

But for Lime it wouldn't be like if this transformation skill give you 200% boost, and more STR make it be like 220% or w/e, this was what I meant...

Anyway when it comes down to result, I'm just wondering if DEX > STR (if you can get a lot that is)
I see what you mean now.

Str/Damage range actually affects the boost. It's 200% of Lime's DAMAGE. So, like if you had 200~250 damage range, the transformation would add an additional 200% to it. So, it works both ways.

How sexy. <3

05-05-2008   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

pookie is on a distinguished road

str grades are okay but but vit or attack grade is best (as long as attack grade adds more dmg than ur str grade does [usually 3/4~4 or higher])

str is only for adding melee damage for lime, most of ur dmg will be through attack or transform attacks not skills

and dex isnt really worth it. its best to get high attack dmg so that when u do transform u can kill faster before aggro resets and they kill u instead. if u really need cooldown reset, have a tia with turn back time
BEAST아버지62 eir
pook까꽁57 sieg
YeSoul??/??423str/17.50% critpvp krieg
retired from lunia

05-05-2008   #29 (permalink)
MMOG Stalker

Hawk is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Hawk
IGN: Enunciation
Class: Yuki
Level: 7x
Guild: DashAttack

Can you make a guide on how to get lime items? I don't understand how you craft then etc etc. >.<

05-06-2008   #30 (permalink)
*Waka Waka Waka*

evileyes has disabled reputation

go to pot store buy book
get the boxes u need
go to magician in sq
craft it
done random piece of equipment

05-17-2008   #31 (permalink)
I like scenery *.*
Games
LuniaDragon Nest

CursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really niceCursedScar is just really nice
IGN: TangoDown
Class: Ryan lu_sieg
Level: 8x
Guild: Fusion

Hey where is the tab to get the little slime summons because i don't have it for my slime T.T

05-18-2008   #32 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

SODAGREEN is on a distinguished road

yay first lime guide
useful XD

05-18-2008   #33 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Christie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pookie
TAB 3 (분화)
THIS SECTION IS ORDERED IN THE WAY THE GAME ORDERS IT WHEN U LOOK AT THE SKILL TAB

공격라임슝
lime summons 3 of his yellow baby limes to help
useless skill...they hit once and then suicide...someimtes they all hit at the same time...

PVP level level 0 sucks...
STAGE levellevel 0...sucks

슬슬라임슝
lime summons 2 of his green baby limes to help
useless skill...similar to 공격라임슝 however they are smarter than hit one after another

PVP level level 0 sucks...
STAGE levellevel 0... still sucks

독라임슝
lime summons 2 of his orange baby limes to help
finally a decent skill. the two limes will constantly attack something for about 5 seconds. if the monster is A stunnable, it will keep that monster in stunlock

PVP level level 0 sucks...any pvper will stomp these
STAGE levellevel 0 or 1, still not a good waste of a point but if u want it there are some situations it can be used

뺑뺑라임슝
lime summons 2 of his orange baby limes to help
another somewhat decent skill. the only difference between this and 독라임슝 is that the two limes die on hit again but they stun the monster for .3 seconds.

PVP level level 0 sucks...any pvper will stomp these
STAGE levellevel 0 or 1, still not a good waste of a point but if u want it there are some situations it can be used (same as 독라임슝)

꽁꽁라임슝
lime casts ice friends around him. when one is touched, the monster will be frozen
this is another one of limes most used skills. it will freeze anything from standing up to in the air. one of the most useful support skills all levels after one require materials
WARNING: IN LAST SKILLPATCH THIS SKILL LOST MANY OF ITS USEFULNESS. THE TIME FOR FREEZING IS SHORTER AND SOME MONSTERS CANNOT BE FROZEN ANYMORE

PVP level level 1!!!!!! u will be spamming this skill alot so keep at 1
STAGE levellevel 1!!!!!! same as pvp reason

팡라임슝
lime casts big blue lime
a very very very good support skill. lime casts a big blue lime in front of him which will shoot 2 beams, 1 after another. also has a short invincibility frame while casting and the big blue lime can absorb many projectiles. this is limes "moon barrier"

PVP level level 1!!!!
STAGE levellevel 1! not worth to waste 2 more points to max this skill. there is also a way for the beam to hit 3 times against fast bosses, watch me and mai perform this on the ep6 krieg boss video
i found out that i still some point left after adding all the skill needed
if i wish to get the summon slime thing, which 1 should i get?

ps. i got like 5 points left ._.
Slackie Slime 66 (Inactive)
SIack3r Wizard 57 (Inactive)
lilChristie Tia 55 (Inactive)
S1ack3r Wizard 2x (Mule)

Proud to be the only NOOB in : Fusion

let me bite joo~ <<< CLICK PLEASE

05-18-2008   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Why do people keep saying to raise an attack skill... GET IT INTO YOUR HEADS, DON'T RAISE ATTACKS OVER LV1.

There are many reasons I really don't feel like saying right now. Pororok/RRT have invincible frames, RRT uses melee dmg so its always a good atk, Sticky jelly is for freezing enemies, KungKungi is for if u wanna combo, Wiggly is like dodge, cept at Lv1 its like Lv9 dodge height-wise, and does around 90 dmg. And beam is sucky crapness... lol

I don't know how good the two summons where he recommended 0 or 1 points are, and the ones where he said 1 point (Last two) are must-gets.

Btw Pookie, they increased Poyorok's Invincible frames I think, it seems your invincible the entire move now... with a 5 second cd, I practically spam it in PvP to dodge almost everything lol (The animation doesn't start immediently tho, so you can't be too slow or you'll get hit =o)

05-18-2008   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

pookie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christie
i found out that i still some point left after adding all the skill needed
if i wish to get the summon slime thing, which 1 should i get?

ps. i got like 5 points left ._.
if u really do want summon slime skills...put 1 point into 독라임슝 and 1 into 뺑뺑라임슝

but beware...those skills are more of a "have fun" novelty skills...dont really serve too much use because of their long cast time and extremely low hp
if u really have 5 points left after making ur build...i wouldnt invest in potions because u cant max it with only 5 and i thikn ur guild has mp buff dains

usually if ppl have extra points, they will put it into the 붐바라임 transform or 꾸물꾸물젤리 (but takes more mp because ull be spamming this) for some extra dmg

Quote:
Btw Pookie, they increased Poyorok's Invincible frames I think, it seems your invincible the entire move now... with a 5 second cd, I practically spam it in PvP to dodge almost everything lol (The animation doesn't start immediently tho, so you can't be too slow or you'll get hit =o)
ooo...so u guys have the pre-patch one then...should abuse it while u can
BEAST아버지62 eir
pook까꽁57 sieg
YeSoul??/??423str/17.50% critpvp krieg
retired from lunia

05-18-2008   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

xShadowSinx is on a distinguished road
IGN: Spamzorzz
Class: Healer lu_eir
Level: 2x
Guild: MMOKami

Where's the summon tab? I know it's eruption, but I can't find it on my lvl 6 lime in JLunia.

05-18-2008   #37 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Christie is on a distinguished road

icic.. thx ^^

another question

for 비키라임 (biki slime)

if the lv of the skill increase, will the poison dmg increase? (10 poison dmg at lv1).

thx in advance
Slackie Slime 66 (Inactive)
SIack3r Wizard 57 (Inactive)
lilChristie Tia 55 (Inactive)
S1ack3r Wizard 2x (Mule)

Proud to be the only NOOB in : Fusion

let me bite joo~ <<< CLICK PLEASE

05-19-2008   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Sorry, it doesn't =x

But, I get like 10+ more dmg with the aoe per lvl, and since the higher your melee dmg is the more it increases, its definitly worth lvling.

05-20-2008   #39 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Ichigolover is on a distinguished road

only thing i dont lika in this guid is the fart Transform ( the yellow that posion) i mean it does low dmg and and is pretty slow and u cant knock down why also put more then 1 into it?

But thanks a lot i made my build based on this^^

05-20-2008   #40 (permalink)
MMOG Stalker

Hawk is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Hawk
IGN: Enunciation
Class: Yuki
Level: 7x
Guild: DashAttack

Why leave Bulba at level 1? Doesn't it's damage increase when the skill levels? :S