Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-06-2011   #1 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>
Default Pitiful animals

So, today while I was going to solve some things I say two puppies in a abandoned lot next to the street corner, stray puppies. Then when I was comming back home I didn't see them anywhere but there was a puppy laying on some roof pieces, I guessed it was sleeping but it had a wound on it's face, under the ear, there were flies around and some blood where it was laying. I didn't pay enough attention to see if it was there when the two puppies were there, neither to any signals of life (ribs moving - breathing) and I have no idea if it were one of those doggies I saw before. I didn't even stop to interact with them neither to check if the other one was dead already.
Now this reminded me of an e-mail I got from a classmate last year, about animal abuse. There were a lot of pictures of dead cats and a guy smiling, holding a lot of them, letting them hang by the tail, it also said that he said it was a sport for him.
These are just a tiny bit of what I see everyday. One of my aunts had a cat, someday my uncle found him dead under their house, probably because of poisoning. I heard news about people that let dogs fight and let others pay to watch or place bets, same with hens. Everyday I see at least one stray dog. Some people that don't have enough money to buy animal food or dog houses just put their dogs somewhere in their lots, with chains and give them human food that wasn't eaten during the lunch or dinner. they say that they have them just for that and to guard their house.
I've never seen any organization founded by the government that is responsible specifically for these animals and for taking care of who violates the animal rights. There's an organization that takes care of wild animals but I never heard neither saw if there is one that takes care of domestic/farm animals.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-07-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ragnarok OnlineGunboundTrickster OnlineIris Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorFacebook Fan

Nekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Beuregaurde
Class: Power to_boxer
Level: 1xx
Guild: Ignis Fatuus

Finally.

These kind of people make me puke. I am 100% anti-animal abuse and if you have a pet that you don't want to take care of anymore, I would gladly have them than seeing you leave them out on the streets.

In tumblr, I've seen a lot of pictures. There's this one picture wherein a girl steps on a cat with her heels. I don't know if it's real or fake but it did look real, and I think I saw the picture wherein two men were happily smiling while hanging a dead cat.

I do not know what the world's problem is. I love animals, and if I could I would take care of all the stray animals in the streets.

Puppy starved to death.
Battered, kicked, and stabbed elephant.
Live turtles as keychains

and have you seen what people do to sharks for shark's fin? They catch them. Slice their fins off, and throw them back into the water.

I hate society.

04-08-2011   #3 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold

^I've seen the sharks' story on the TV, they catch even the younger ones, and sell the fins to restaurants. The fins have no taste, they use a chicken sause to give it some taste.
One of my aunts said some woman was going to kill some kittens she didn't want, so my aunt took them, she also said that she saw a box with some kittens in front of her house, in the rain, gladly some kids got them.
I remember someone that lived in the same street as me, they had a big dog, they left her confined and probably without food, only 'cause the wife didn't want poo around their lot. I remember she barked in a different tone, like wanting to get out of there, once I did pet her and my hand smelled very bad, the "cage" was all dirty with diarhea and it did stink. It felt really bad to see such a good dog crying like that, wasn't aggressive.
And an update, the next day I didn't see the puppy there anymore.

04-08-2011   #4 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiBo
There's an organization that takes care of wild animals but I never heard neither saw if there is one that takes care of domestic/farm animals.
If you're American, there's this: ASPCA | The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals

04-08-2011   #5 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice
/not american. In my case it's IBAMA - Institudo Brasileiro do Meio Ambiente (e dos Recursos Naturais Renováveis), "Brazilian Institute of Environment and Natural Resources" that is, so they're responsible not only for the wild animals.
The problem here is that people who violate the law aren't punished, at least not the right way.
Nothing to do with animals, but a politician was driving, drunk, at 180Km/h (112mph) and killed some students at night, he wasn't punished until now - 1~2 years passed. If you're a hobo and steal an apple you get arrested right away (not taken to the big prisons, but to a police department).

04-10-2011   #6 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Wow. That was f*cked up. I hate to see an animal starve.

Though since i'm from the states, I got places that helps pets and such. (Or at least a shelter.)

The only "cruelty" I see are roadkill dogs and rare occasions for cats. Otherwise I feel odd seeing so many strays/run-away dogs when we drive all the way there.

Oh and i'm from Cali.