LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-12-2011   #1 (permalink)
k0n
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW MasterFacebook Fan

k0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to k0n
IGN: [JW]
Class: Hisui
Level: ****
Guild: YEAH
Default Your education and what will you do with it?

Hi everyone, I'm curious where our generation is going. Post in this thread what your current educational degree (course) is or your intended future degree will be, what do you plan to do with it, and anything else you want to share if you want :>

I use to be in BS Biology, and BSE (computer/electrical) course, but I had a change of plans. I'm currently taking BSN in hopes to become an RN, specializing in OR nursing.

Last edited by Role; 03-13-2011 at 03:42 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-12-2011   #2 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games
Bloodline ChampionsS4 League
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorPervert Award

Mums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mums Send a message via Skype™ to Mums
IGN: Vik
Class: Mama to_fox
Level: ∞
Guild: Prisma

I'm in an Electrician program. I'm not sure if I want to be an electrician anymore though. I'm at my final term, after I've graduated I might try to get a job as an apprentice (you need 1600 work hours before you become a "real" electrician). If I don't like it, I'll study something else which I have no ideas about yet. All I know is that I want a job where I can work with my hands, and not some boring desk job.

03-12-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ragnarok OnlineGunboundTrickster OnlineIris Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorFacebook Fan

Nekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Beuregaurde
Class: Power to_boxer
Level: 1xx
Guild: Ignis Fatuus

I have 2 more years of High School, and I can't decide yet. D:

I want to be a lawyer, so I would probably take something for pre-law. XD
Literature and Journalism are also options, since I love to write.
and Chemical Engineering, or BS Chemistry, because I love Chemistry.
OR. A multi-media artist or, something in game designing and developing. XDD

</indecisivelittegirl>

Last edited by Nekcihc; 03-12-2011 at 09:32 PM.

03-12-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStory

Nakigahara is a jewel in the roughNakigahara is a jewel in the roughNakigahara is a jewel in the roughNakigahara is a jewel in the rough
IGN: ImShiawase
Class: Sheepie to_bard
Level: 11x/9x

I have my high school diploma but I have no plans of going to college. Mostly because I don't know what I would do with my time there. I'm too afraid that I'll spend 4+ years on something that I don't even like, which is definitely something I don't want to do.

If I can get a boring desk/office job somewhere locally then I'll be content.

03-12-2011   #5 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

I'm currently studying in the tourism course, planning to finish it then take a leap to law or psychology.

| Adventus |

03-12-2011   #6 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

Studying psychology, wanting to take on some drawing courses, and planing to specialize in neuropsychology after I graduate.

03-12-2011   #7 (permalink)
綿月依姫

Watatsuki is a jewel in the roughWatatsuki is a jewel in the roughWatatsuki is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Falsita
Class: 冰之魔法師 lu_yuki
Level: 5x
Guild: Foriel Union

I'm studying Linguistics and East Asian Studies at undergrad now. I don't really have any "intended future" so to speak, but basically I'll follow the path and try to become an academic. If I fail on the way then I'll find something else to do I guess.

And lol, if you have 2 more years of highschool or whatnot of course you don't know what to do. Back then I thought I was going to be a scientist. Yea... that worked out pretty well. I'm actually glad I failed math, because if I passed, I'd be a failing scientist now, but instead I found Linguisitics and I love my life.

03-12-2011   #8 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Euler Breslau
Class: SMN-main, AST.
Level: i200 SMN
Guild: Get Some LLC

I'm currently a college freshmen (finishing up my 2nd semester) with a major in Civil and Environmental Engineering with extra concentration on Green Tech. I'm still indecisive as to minoring, since there's so many I want to do -- Business, Music Performance, Mathematics, etc.

03-12-2011   #9 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

I have a high school degree, as of this second I think I'm gonna double major in bio-informatics and CS/Biology (I still haven't quite figured it out). I'm only on my second term of my first year so I still have a little while to figure things out. Maybe I'll find the cure to cancer, lols

03-12-2011   #10 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

Graduating high school in a few months, but I'm unsure of my major in college since most of my accepted colleges told me to choose another major since my intended major (computer animation) was already full...

03-12-2011   #11 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

First year of high school here.

undecided on anything, though I may want it to do with computers(?)

03-12-2011   #12 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Entering college in August. Planning on a double major in Music History and International Relations to hopefully go into law after college.

03-12-2011   #13 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

Third year of university with a current major of Bio-Engineer. Not really sure which path I'll go down with it though.

I have the urge to change to Business though since that's something of more interest to me. Could change Bio-E into a minor since I've completed so many courses.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

03-12-2011   #14 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Right now I'm almost in my 4th year of college, BA in Studio Art. Planning to apply into BFA in the summer, but if I don't get in then that's alright. I'd just prefer more art classes and less other crap.

What I would do with that degree... Well, I'd like to get into concept design for a car company or game company, but I'll probably just get into advertising, since it's an easier field to get into.

03-12-2011   #15 (permalink)
Lei
偽りの幸せはいらない
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleLuniaAudition
Awards Event Winner

Lei is a glorious beacon of lightLei is a glorious beacon of lightLei is a glorious beacon of lightLei is a glorious beacon of lightLei is a glorious beacon of light
Level: 1

Currently in my last year of high school with about two and a half months left until graduation. My mind isn't completely set yet, but when I'm in college I want to try experimenting in my classes. Right now I plan on double-majoring in biology and psychology, but if I find something else I like more then I might change. What I want to do career-wise is probably to be a veterinarian or a biomedical engineer. (A third choice would probably be a psychiatrist, though I don't know how that would turn out.)

Please read the - forum rules - and keep out of trouble. :3

03-12-2011   #16 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

Junior in highschool unsure of what i'm going to be studying in college

03-12-2011   #17 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

In College, probably going to take a computer science course to be a programmer in Uni

03-12-2011   #18 (permalink)
and more came out
Games
AuditionFlyFFGunboundLa Tale

iFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud of
IGN: BANNED!

Comp Sci major.

gotta study for GRE's adsjflsjfa;38ryhaowehr ; 3ity;oy;df;

03-12-2011   #19 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

Final year in Uni, cell biology major here. Looking to get into a PhD program focussing on bio-imaging and maybe some interface science (biophysics, mechanobiology, etc).

It's the nature of my circuitry.

03-12-2011   #20 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

BS Applied Mathematics: Computational Science here. Graduated (damn I'm old LOL). No planned career path in mind yet. I'm just taking things as they come~

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~