Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-09-2011   #41 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

I'm probably more of a prick online at times than I am in real life, but other than that, I'm not that different. Probably more softspoken.

Quote:
Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth. ~Oscar Wilde

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-09-2011   #42 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStory

Nakigahara is a jewel in the roughNakigahara is a jewel in the roughNakigahara is a jewel in the roughNakigahara is a jewel in the rough
IGN: ImShiawase
Class: Sheepie to_bard
Level: 11x/9x

For me it depends on who I'm talking to; not how I'm talking to them (IRL vs computer/text). If you're a complete stranger or even someone that I know but just not that well, good luck talking to me. Only about 5 people on this planet know what I'm truly like.

03-09-2011   #43 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste

During the day I'm simply another mild mannered college student who strives to get good grades and waits ever so patiently for graduation. But, when night comes and Windows boots, I don my virtual mask! No longer am I a simple student, I am JUSTICE, practitioner of e-justice! I righteously downvote terrible youtube comments, white knight innocent damsels and correct the opinions of those who happen to have wrong ones! God hath mercy on vile trolls and cyber-terrorists who insult sacred Animé in my virtual presence.

03-09-2011   #44 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStory

Nakigahara is a jewel in the roughNakigahara is a jewel in the roughNakigahara is a jewel in the roughNakigahara is a jewel in the rough
IGN: ImShiawase
Class: Sheepie to_bard
Level: 11x/9x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice
During the day I'm simply another mild mannered college student who strives to get good grades and waits ever so patiently for graduation. But, when night comes and Windows boots, I don my virtual mask! No longer am I a simple student, I am JUSTICE, practitioner of e-justice! I righteously downvote terrible youtube comments, white knight innocent damsels and correct the opinions of those who happen to have wrong ones! God hath mercy on vile trolls and cyber-terrorists who insult sacred Animé in my virtual presence.
Justice for president 2012.

03-15-2011   #45 (permalink)
綿月依姫

Watatsuki is a jewel in the roughWatatsuki is a jewel in the roughWatatsuki is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Falsita
Class: 冰之魔法師 lu_yuki
Level: 5x
Guild: Foriel Union

IRL: I'm a stupid failure of a person.

Online: People believe I'm smart for some strange reason.

03-15-2011   #46 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
La TaleAtlantica OnlineVindictusTrickster Online

neodrakeflare is on a distinguished road
IGN: too many
Level: too many

deleted post

Last edited by neodrakeflare; 01-27-2012 at 12:04 PM.

03-17-2011   #47 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineVindictusPerfect WorldShaiya

tratout has disabled reputation

What an interesting and fun idea.

Personally, I stick to my guns simply because I cannot act my way out of a soggy paper bag; be it IRL or on the Net.

Say, to some degree, don't we all have varying personalities around certain people? As in, expressing different facets of ourselves to specific people. </randomthought>

04-17-2011   #48 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
World of WarcraftMabinogiMapleStoryLa Tale

SubtleOrange is on a distinguished road
IGN: Machellz
Class: Ranger to_cat
Level: Total level 850
Guild: FatesAngels

I am a lot less mean online than I am in real life (which is funny because from experience, people are usually a hell of a lot meaner online since there are no immediate "consequences" (those cowards...)). In online games, I usually "play" one of two "personalities" that are still true to my real personality (It's like putting on some extra "bling" instead of changing how I "roll", if you know what I mean.
  1. I play a guy who is OBSESSED with cats. (an excagertated, real life trait of mine)
  2. If I make a ranged character in any game, I always make it into a girl and act very anti-social (because I just want to enjoy the game and not be hit on by every guy who thinks my character looks hot...).

If anything, I act more like "me" online than I do in real life.

04-17-2011   #49 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

In real life I am a mild-mannered person who laughs and tells jokes a lot and has a great sense of humor. I get along with people just fine and I am quite well known for giving good advice and I am approachable in almost everything. I have my friends, and I hang out, have fun and talk about games, studies and girls.

But when I am alone and I am browsing the internet, I turn into a grumpy person that can't stand disorganized statements and stupid behavior. I feel a slight obsession with winning (in games only) and I become neutral in almost everything. I am a mature person, and I act my age when I am connected to the internet.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing Blade and Soul China
IGN - Luoji