Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-10-2011   #21 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

So few of you have the same personality both in virtual and irl.

Have you guys ever wanted to trade your virtual personality with your real life personality? o-o

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-11-2011   #22 (permalink)
I got bored.
Games
La TaleMapleStoryCosmic BreakElsword

Lime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BelleGlacier
Class: Trap Highlander lt_warlord
Level: 195
Guild: Luminary

Truthfully, my personality varies with the image of my character on games. I'll subconsiously act differently if my guy characters look cool, or looks cute. or... if im on a girl character, in which case i do act more feminine. (I don't lie about my gender though.) I actually do kinda prefer female characters now. Since i feel the urge to socialize more when i'm on a guy character and focus less on getting stuff accomplished on the game. But i'm breaking the habit now before i'm 29 trying to hang out but everyone keeps calling me a pedo or something... maybe i can get away with it though, i dunno.

This phenomena only happens in MMOs, in forums and stuff... whatcha see is whatcha get.

The real me is something very few people know though, in RL nor Online. Both realms are just getting an 'easier to get' version with some true aspects of me in it. and i only just recently realized it.

Spoiler!

Last edited by Lime; 01-11-2011 at 11:06 PM. Reason: LOL i suck at spoiler tags.

01-11-2011   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Grand ChaseLa TaleTrickster OnlineMapleStory

Hykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hykari Send a message via AIM to Hykari Send a message via Yahoo to Hykari Send a message via Skype™ to Hykari
IGN: NeoConcept
Class: Elite to_dragon
Level: 113
Guild: Reignbow

I wouldn't really consider changing my online personality with my real-life one, because it'd be awkward in most (not all) social situations. Like, since it's more "in" to use slang/ebonics/jargon, if you were to use proper english, people would assume you're more uptight/spoiled and need to "lighten up" a bit. However, if you speak with straight-up slang/ebonics/jargon, you're preferably low-class/immature/unprofessional.

So I guess there needs to be some sort of balance, depending on certain social situations.

01-13-2011   #24 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

The way people interact with recieve other people online may be different from how they recieve and interact with other folks in real life.

Spoiler!

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

Last edited by Marzai; 01-13-2011 at 09:21 AM.

01-13-2011   #25 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

I'm an ass both online and off.

01-23-2011   #26 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games
Bloodline ChampionsS4 League
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorPervert Award

Mums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mums Send a message via Skype™ to Mums
IGN: Vik
Class: Mama to_fox
Level: ∞
Guild: Prisma

Online: I talk more and am more unserious. I also think I'm more perv online lol.

IRL: I talk less cause I'm shy. It took me 6 months before I started talking to the people in my new class, and they used to say that I communicate with my eyebrows lol. Now, 1.5 year later, I find it much easier to talk to them but I've still got a long way to go. I pretty much didn't talk for my first 10 years of school.

Other than this, I think I'm pretty much the same.

01-23-2011   #27 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryDragon Nest
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

Role has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant future
IGN: DestN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mums
Online: I talk more and am more unserious. I also think I'm more perv online lol.

IRL: I talk less cause I'm shy. It took me 6 months before I started talking to the people in my new class, and they used to say that I communicate with my eyebrows lol. Now, 1.5 year later, I find it much easier to talk to them but I've still got a long way to go. I pretty much didn't talk for my first 10 years of school.

Other than this, I think I'm pretty much the same.
We are sort of a like. My mom used to tell me I was so talkative when I was young but once we moved to the US from the Philippines, I changed.

I am more open when I am online and when I'm with my close friends. I'm so quiet in real life that I can sit in the back of the class and no one will notice me. My friends called me a ghost ._.

01-23-2011   #28 (permalink)
[夢]
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundLuniaAtlantica Online

Yume has disabled reputation
IGN: Yume/Relief/夢
Guild: Drop/JW/Kirameki/Hores(FT)

I'm different in person.

It depends on who I'm talking to and how long I've known them or feel comfortable with them.

02-01-2011   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

I don't really act any differently online than I do IRL. Only difference is that online I'm probably just a tad more extroverted, but I think that applies to everyone across the board because not too many people just go up to others IRL and are all "OMG LIKE HI!"

Well, there are some people that do that and they're pretty annoying.

02-07-2011   #30 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Strangely, I'm an open book. I act pretty much the same online as I do IRL, my weird tendencies and all. The only real difference is that I'm much more eloquent online than I am talking face to face, since IRL I stutter and at least online I have a filter, though I am terrible at typing.

02-07-2011   #31 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Well, in actuality. The better you know me, the closer I am to my online personality. Though I still differ here and there, there are somethings I do online I don't do in real life. I dunno, I guess it depends on situations!

/ / / Playing: DM

02-07-2011   #32 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Shoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Shoo Send a message via MSN to Shoo
IGN: Shoo
Class: Everyone :O
Level: Aiming for 60+ ea
Guild: ggFTW

Just a note: Anti-social =/= Introvert. Not all the time. Anti-Social is when you feel nothing for your fellow man; you could care less what happens to them. Introvert = reserved, "shy."

Sorry I just got that question wrong on an AP Psyche exam and it's pissing me off lol.

Anyways, ironically, I would say I am much more introverted online than off. I don't get the same connections online as I do offline, and there are no gestures or emotions I can work off of. This is why I cannot wait for virtual reality. All the anonymity alongside [virtual] interaction.

02-25-2011   #33 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

IRL I always look calm, quiet, shy, sometimes sad. I let some feelings flow when I'm online, and I'm not as timid as I am in real life, it's like I get out a mask, part of it, actually - I don't want to look too emo+attention ***** >_>

02-25-2011   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLa Tale
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Quebee is just really niceQuebee is just really niceQuebee is just really niceQuebee is just really nice
IGN: Quebee
Class: Soulmaster to_soulmaster
Level: 2xx

I'm pretty same online and offline owo...
The difference is that my voice seems louder online (I type in caps) while irl I just talk in my normal voice tone :x .
And it's easier to talk about my problems online since when i talk about them irl I usually just laugh it off even when that's not the case..

Last edited by Quebee; 02-25-2011 at 08:46 PM.

03-01-2011   #35 (permalink)
Take it easy!
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Adun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud of
Guild: [JW], Kirameki

It was fun to act differently online than I do in person years ago but I'd rather keep it real. I used to be more introverted but I've been talking with a lot more people these days. I mean, if you don't in your adult life, you'll just end up being forever alone.

03-02-2011   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ragnarok OnlineGunboundTrickster OnlineIris Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorFacebook Fan

Nekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Beuregaurde
Class: Power to_boxer
Level: 1xx
Guild: Ignis Fatuus

In real life, I am reserved, conservative and quiet. but I am not shy. XD just, quiet.

Online is where I express my feelings of either anger or misery.
I am also more fun online.

"I may be quiet in real life, but online you will surely feel my presence."

03-03-2011   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
FlyFFGunboundMapleStoryPangya

KittenGoddess is on a distinguished road
IGN: KittenGoddes
Class: Entertainer to_cat
Level: 71
Guild: going solo for now :D

in real life.. i am emotional.. full of pain and suffering

in this game.. i am happy, agressive and strong. *personality i mean*

"behind my smile is a hurting heart. behind my laugh, I'm falling apart.
look closely at me and you will see, the girl i am...isn't me..."

Jewelia
OneCell/Entertainer/16x
kAyLee_skye/ThiefMaster/14x
PrincessDream/Bard/6x

03-03-2011   #38 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

In real life: I act like a douche to just about everyone. You know I'm a friend when I start making fun of you. However, it's all fun and game and isn't meant to be taken seriously. [Yes I have a serious side that knows when it's not the time to be a douche.] I'm also a bit of a flirt apparently, mostly by accident though [-no I'm not biased at all-]

Online: I tone the doucheyness and in general just become a nicer and in general more fun person to be around. I sound much smarter online most of the time than in real life.

03-04-2011   #39 (permalink)
Take it easy!
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Adun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud of
Guild: [JW], Kirameki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momiji
In real life: I act like a douche to just about everyone. You know I'm a friend when I start making fun of you. However, it's all fun and game and isn't meant to be taken seriously. [Yes I have a serious side that knows when it's not the time to be a douche.] I'm also a bit of a flirt apparently, mostly by accident though [-no I'm not biased at all-]
You're like one of those dudes who will upload a video of me doing something stupid and hurting myself with you laughing like a hyena in a background. True friend, bro. <3

03-09-2011   #40 (permalink)
k0n
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW MasterFacebook Fan

k0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to k0n
IGN: [JW]
Class: Hisui
Level: ****
Guild: YEAH

Real Life - I tend to be less honest with sarcasm and really relaxed. I tend to throw jokes as best as I can too, lol.

Online - It's hard to throw jokes to people whom I can't analyze at all so I'm a bit more serious.