Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-28-2013   #161 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Nyaruma is on a distinguished road
IGN: Ery
Class: Tentacle Friend to_librarian
Level: 189

I think I like feminine guys/tomboyish girls most I guess.

But even though I can find a bit of enjoyment in looking at or drawing naked people/sex things, I've never actually felt the urge to have sex myself. So I guess naked people are a turn on? Maybe? I dunno. Maybe its just a curiosity for the mysteriousness that lurks under the clothing.

I think I would like someone that has a "long relationship" in mind but the truth is I'll probably never be in a long lasting relationship due to my lack of interest in having sex myself and other personality quirks. I don't really care enough to try to change myself to be more relationship compatible though.

Other than that and being spanked, I don't really know what I like. However I do know there's a few things I don't like:

Too much muscles.
Too much breasts.
People that try to make me change how I think.
Someone that gives me too my things.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-28-2013   #162 (permalink)
1st banned
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Zero
IGN: ProtoShot
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 25x
Guild: Revolution

I wouldn't say I prioritize it, but I've seen many relationships falter because of the lack of sex.

I know in a relationship everyone says that your opposite should be your best friend, but I somewhat disagree with that.

I have plenty of guy best friends, what would I need a girl to be my best friend for? Don't I ultimately friend girls so I can have sex with them?

I'm not hanging out with a girl over my friends unless she's putting out.

I know it sounds incredibly harsh and I more than likely sound like one of those typical guys that use girls, but it's just the way it is unfortunately. At least at this point in my life.

08-28-2013   #163 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikeos
telling someone how their own sexual relationships should be lol?????? if people are happy prioritizing sex above all, it's downright asinine for someone to tell them that they need to think or live otherwise.

on topic and on the other hand, i happen to need someone who matches my sex drive. i wouldn't be happy in a relationship where being intimate with each other was not a top priority.

also someone who is not only my significant other, but my best friend who i can talk to about anything with no filters.
Whoaa, relax there, Nik! It's fine to prioritize sex but someone who ultimately finds women as nothing more but sex toys really should rethink things at least a little. I guess I was jumping the gun on that assumption but I've seen too many people behave that way nowadays. You did misunderstand me a wee bit though, as Rom said.

Love should be top priority and I'd like sex to be included as well, but not to the point where there the guy is being overly sexual and can't realize that I'd just like a cuddle for once, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero
I have plenty of guy best friends, what would I need a girl to be my best friend for? Don't I ultimately friend girls so I can have sex with them?
So you wouldn't have any female friends at all just for the sake of being their friend?

Last edited by Janna; 08-28-2013 at 04:10 PM.

08-28-2013   #164 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Quote:
I wouldn't say I prioritize it, but I've seen many relationships falter because of the lack of sex.

I know in a relationship everyone says that your opposite should be your best friend, but I somewhat disagree with that.

I'm not hanging out with a girl over my friends unless she's putting out.

I know it sounds incredibly harsh and I more than likely sound like one of those typical guys that use girls, but it's just the way it is unfortunately. At least at this point in my life.
Lack of sex or pressure of sex? My last relationship apparently 'failed' (according to him) because I never had sex with him yet I'm pretty much a horn dog (to put it completely bluntly), I got pressured too much therefore never doing it, because it's unattractive when a guy is always on your butt asking for it.

As for your partner being your best friend, it's more of being able to talk to them about anything and acting normal with them rather than just being lovebirds constantly. I'm pretty sure 95% of girls reading your post would turn their noses up at you because of how you put yourself across. Not saying you can't love sex, but you can't have a great relationship if your mind set is ''I'm getting with this bird because I want sex'' (for long term ones, anyway). You can start out slow then build up and have a great partner and great sex and feeling completely comfortable with one another without looking like a complete douche.

Last edited by Vixen; 08-28-2013 at 07:40 PM.

08-28-2013   #165 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen
I'm pretty sure 95% of girls reading your post would turn their noses up at you because of how you put yourself across. Not saying you can't love sex, but you can't have a great relationship if your mind set is ''I'm getting with this bird because I want sex'' (for long term ones, anyway). You can start out slow then build up and have a great partner and great sex and feeling completely comfortable with one another without looking like a complete douche.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Sorry but, this x 9001 :l

08-28-2013   #166 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

I third the above. /o/ Pretty much took the words right out of my mouth and worded it better than I could have!

08-28-2013   #167 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

I've seen a number of relationships fall apart when I was younger because males prioritize sex within the first month, and if they don't get it then they'll just leave, otherwise they'll keep dating her for more and more sex until she finally decides she doesn't want to do so anymore or if he's tired of her.

This happened to my sister a lot, many guys play all sweet and innocent but their true goal is getting into her panties, they leave and she's suddenly labeled a bitch either because she refused from the start or he got away with it for so long.

Sadly many females fall for this (or choose too), but if you're looking for a real relationship then sexual desires are an afterthought until you become a lot closer to each other and it's clear the relationship is going somewhere.

In short, it only helps strengthen long lasting relationships but can easily destroy shorter term ones assuming the relationship had any foundation at all.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

08-28-2013   #168 (permalink)
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikeos
telling someone how their own sexual relationships should be lol?????? if people are happy prioritizing sex above all, it's downright asinine for someone to tell them that they need to think or live otherwise.

on topic and on the other hand, i happen to need someone who matches my sex drive. i wouldn't be happy in a relationship where being intimate with each other was not a top priority.
i agree with this. i mean, it's pretty haughty to place your own value judgements in such a patronizing way on how other people approach relationships, when the topic is just, what do you look for in a partner. speaking from personal experience, sex can be a deal-breaker, and i feel it's a need that can be just as vital in a healthy relationship as emotional connection or iono, intellectual stimulation. it shouldn't be a surprise that people have different wants, and that some people have sex on top of their list.

i'm assuming we're talking about consensual sex and relationships here, as well? obviously there's a huge problem when the other partner feels pressured into having sex in order to sustain the relationship, but i feel that's a separate, deeper issue than just wanting to be with someone with a huge sex drive.

08-28-2013   #169 (permalink)
1st banned
Games

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of

Quote:
I'm pretty sure 95% of girls reading your post would turn their noses up at you
Well yeah, maybe on a forum.

However IRL, no, not a chance. Believe it or not, I used to be incredibly nice and charming until I realized 95% of girls like being treated like shit.

08-28-2013   #170 (permalink)
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

ok wow i thought you were just being misunderstood but i guess not. you used to be "incredbly nice and charming"? as in, like a "Nice Guy"? sorry but i have incredibly low tolerance for anyone who warps their personality around, opting to treat other people like shit, just to get tricks.

08-28-2013   #171 (permalink)
1st banned
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishka
ok wow i thought you were just being misunderstood but i guess not. you used to be "incredbly nice and charming"? as in, like a "Nice Guy"? sorry but i have incredibly low tolerance for anyone who warps their personality around, opting to treat other people like shit, just to get tricks.
Yeah, I used to be one of those "Nice" guys. The typical hopeless romantic that strided to give a person everything she needed and be the best they could. Then she stepped all over my heart after 3 years and now I can't bring myself to give a shit about a single girl I come in-contact with.

You know what attracts me to a girl? Knowing her place so I don't have to put her there.

Don't be offended, 'cause I'm not intending this to be offensive in anyway what so ever. I'm just answering the topic question.

08-29-2013   #172 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
You know what attracts me to a girl? Knowing her place so I don't have to put her there.

Don't be offended, 'cause I'm not intending this to be offensive in anyway what so ever. I'm just answering the topic question.
Something tells me you're still not over her, or the fact that she broke your heart. I'm sorry but holding every girl on this planet responsible for 1 girl's actions show me that you're not just acting this way because "she stepped all over my heart". It shows me you do it because you choose to and want to, and that's extremely selfish, and instead of acting this way, you should learn from it and not date anyone before you get to know them fully.

But if you continue treating girls like shit, you won't get a chance to get to know any of them, and you will never get the chance to be in a long-lasting relationship with a girl that has morals.

08-29-2013   #173 (permalink)
1st banned
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valese
Something tells me you're still not over her, or the fact that she broke your heart. I'm sorry but holding every girl on this planet responsible for 1 girl's actions show me that you're not just acting this way because "she stepped all over my heart". It shows me you do it because you choose to and want to, and that's extremely selfish, and instead of acting this way, you should learn from it and not date anyone before you get to know them fully.

But if you continue treating girls like shit, you won't get a chance to get to know any of them, and you will never get the chance to be in a long-lasting relationship with a girl that has morals.
Negative, I'm over her.

It's just shown me how Woman truly are. She was super sweet and not like the others, hence why I gave it a shot and it lasted so long. However just like every good thing must come to an end, so did that. At first yeah I was mad as hell, but then I moved on and gained the experience to understand that no matter what I do, I'll get screwed over in the end. So whynot be the first person to the punch?

I'm not saying I'll be like this for the rest of my life, certainly not. However for now, I'm young and I'm not trying to settle down. So if she's not taking her pants off after 2 days, I'm out!

08-29-2013   #174 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert

Quote:
Negative, I'm over her.

It's just shown me how Woman truly are.
Clearly you're not, because of this experience you continue to label all women and in your anger you're letting it out on them by using them for your own selfish desires, demanding sexual favors right from the start.

As you said you may in due time truly get over her and shed the mask you've applied on women as being exactly like her, but if you constantly insist that females are not worthwhile, that they're all bitches who can't be trusted and only worthwhile for sex then you may never change.

After reading all your posts I can confirm you're just like my uncle who's just as short sighted as you after his emotional break up when he was a teenager, he's now 43 years old and still treats women like shit and yet he wonders why he is always so alone. He's a nice guy otherwise but it's just a shame he let that experience shatter his life and run him for so long instead of seeking help and letting go.

Will you be just like him? Who knows. But you're heading down the exact same path so far, and if you keep shrugging it off then you'll be just as lonely as he is when you reach 43 years of age.

08-29-2013   #175 (permalink)
1st banned
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
demanding sexual favors
That's the thing, I don't demand anything. Girls give it up incredibly easy when you're decently attractive and know what to say. Is it manipulative? Yeah. Aren't they manipulative though? It's fair game.

I don't plan on doing it all my life, but being 21 and in college, I'm game for doing as I please at the expense of other people. I've warned girls all I'm after is sex and they still cave in.

As for being alone, well that doesn't really effect me anymore. At first it did, but it's whatever now.

08-29-2013   #176 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

Personally I just want a girl to love me ;_; (is serious)

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

08-29-2013   #177 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games

Ultimately it's your choice what you do, I can only extend advice minus all the "So how does that make you feel?" bullshit that a therapist would use.

If your meaningless sex is not harming others because they're so willing to give themselves up then I don't really have much else to say about it.

I'm primarily expressing concern if she doesn't seem too interested but you keep insisting on it until she caves in because she's still insecure about herself, because all you're doing is causing them as much grief as you're suffering at the moment and it's clear you enjoy that idea. That is where the main issue is and why you come across as a complete prick.

You still label all females as being bitches, considering you're in college I can't pretend that a majority are not, but not all of them are as shallow and disrespectful as you think. You'd be better off if you said less absolute quantities such as "Many" or "Several" instead of saying 100% of them are that way because they're not.

As for the loneliness, it's still spot on with my uncle. He pretends not to care because he truly didn't a long time ago, however deep down you can tell that over time he's feeling stronger about it as each year goes by.

09-01-2013   #178 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

Clear communication. Right now, I'm really enjoying a "no mind games" situation I'm in, specially because we're clear about how we feel about each other.

09-09-2013   #179 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

I don't flipping know what I'm attracted to anymore.

/ / / Playing: DM

09-10-2013   #180 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
League of LegendsTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseMapleStory

BlueberryMatt is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: 13thEcho, HolyTreetops
Class: Versatile in all roles, but prefer roles other than bot lane :I
Level: Platinum V, Gold I, Gold V
Guild: Another IGN: Flying Treestump

I think it all comes down to someone you're comfortable talking to, but there are those girls which makes you turn around for a second look.