Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-24-2010   #101 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMs. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

Too pervy, and it would make me think ''he's with me for one reason only''... and you know what that is.

There's no harm in having a fun side in that sense, but too much is a nono.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-24-2010   #102 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

^ Same for me, but too much would make me heck embarassed, instead, and would make me think of it as a "just one night" relationship - in case I just met the person or don't know her well.
Most times I think of that childish kind of relationship, just sticking together. That thing would be just a bonus, also the other person would be the one to ask to do it, directly or indirectly. I preffer that not to be forced, it wouldn't be as good as if the other person wanted, too.

12-24-2010   #103 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Guild: Titans
Xfire: pandaamy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimee
Too pervy, and it would make me think ''he's with me for one reason only''... and you know what that is.

There's no harm in having a fun side in that sense, but too much is a nono.
Well, duh? Lol. But me and my boyfriend pretty much make sexual puns and innuendos 24/7..so..... :P

Nothing wrong with pervy at all.

12-24-2010   #104 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Grand ChaseLa TaleTrickster OnlineMapleStory

Hykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hykari Send a message via AIM to Hykari Send a message via Yahoo to Hykari Send a message via Skype™ to Hykari
IGN: NeoConcept
Class: Elite to_dragon
Level: 113
Guild: Reignbow

Well, when you really look at things, the majority of high school relationships are friends-with-benefits types (for social status, popularity, whathaveyouetc..). Not really because they "genuinely" intend to be with the other person for something serious/long-term. Just like someone previously mentioned:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturiaPendragon
I know alot of girls who act cute in front of their partners, it makes me sigh.
It's pretty much all just a huge facade, not their true personality (which is what their unsuspecting partners usually don't get to witness). High school's just so superficial, I can totally understand why some kids stay to themselves in their "seclusion bubbles" and don't participate in school activities (while those who don't genuinely enjoy those activities are just doing it for a name that usually fades away after graduation).

12-24-2010   #105 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumidesu
A guy gamer..

Not BUILT, but not too skinny. A little bit of tummy fat is <3. Awesome personality and knows stuff about computers and whatnot. Can be very humorous and shares my sense of humor. But also serious at times, obviously. Very fun to be around and that I can relate to. Also a guy that is never afraid to show his emotions. I love that. <3

Spoiler!
Everything here relates to my bf also... 8D

12-24-2010   #106 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games

Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen
Everything here relates to my bf also... 8D
Wanna trade?

12-24-2010   #107 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

Or 4some. meow

12-25-2010   #108 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stsim144
Or 4some. meow
There's that.

12-28-2010   #109 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldLeague of Legends

Mateus will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Mateus
IGN: Miinwu/BellFlower
Class: Wizard/Witch to_wizard
Level: 14x/15x

Everyone generally posted the idea I was going for but...

Just looks and personality. Someone who can joke around and be serious. AND who is not a stuck up brat.

12-31-2010   #110 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleFantasy Earth ZeroRagnarok Online

Millas is your worst nightmare!Millas is your worst nightmare!
IGN: Monicoco,ArtinaStardust
Class: Witch,Wizard,Treasure hunter to_wizard
Level: 250/150
Guild: ~Elysion~World of insanity~

You COULD go on forever, looking for the perfect match, who also thinks you're perfect, OR you could do it the cool way and get him/her to do it your way.
Act like a rockstar. Be the alfa male. Convert him/her.

Seen the Dorian Gray movie?
-Yes? That's the way to do it.
-No? Watch it. Learn from it. It depicts very well how attraction works on people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by (David DeAngelo)
Attraction isn't a choice.

You can't choose what to get attracted to, because most people all have that thing in common, plus extra fetishes and such.

Read up on some pick-up theory. Even though most are for straight guys, it will probably work for gays too. Males and females aren't that different.
The Game by Neil Strauss is a good way to start. If you're not that into books, watch the reality show The Pickup Artist. Do both.
What you shouldn't do is going on being average. Do SOMETHING about it.
Don't be the chosen one. Be the chooser. The one who chooses his partner for the night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by (Courage Wolf)
Depression breeds depression. Action breeds success.

Pokemon Black Fc:2795-1855-7602

Last edited by Millas; 12-31-2010 at 08:15 PM.

01-04-2011   #111 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games
La TaleFinal Fantasy XIRagnarok OnlineMapleStory
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

SOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to SOC
IGN: Fortuleo
Class: Duelist/Judgement lt_gunslinger
Level: 142/152
Guild: GoldenDawn

Guess what. "Converting" a person does not "fix" the problem. It's like putting a band-aid on a giant bleeding gash. It'll work for a little bit, maybe for "the night," but it will always eventually cave in and end. You can't change anyone. Get that through your head. You don't "choose" anyone; you choose each other. You can't be the "alpha male," you love and support -each other.-

Love isn't about dominating and controlling the other. It's about teamwork and equally making decisions together. You love -each other,- you're there for -each other,- you chose -each other.-

While no one out there will ever be 100% perfect, you change for each other because YOU want to. The only time a person can truly change is when it's completely their choice, un-aided by any type of pressure from someone else. The little changes you make for each other on a daily basis are things you do because YOU want to, you want to be better for them and you already know they want to be better for you.

01-04-2011   #112 (permalink)
Deadpool approves!
Games
Cosmic BreakGrand ChaseMapleStoryMabinogi

Marzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to allMarzai is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Marzai
IGN: -points at name-
Guild: None

To sum up what SOC just said: It takes two for a serious relationship, and both persons must acknowledge this so they can kick off a relationship that could probably last a lifetime. Not just one night.

I'd rather go on forever searching. Maybe I'll meet new people along the way and grow in maturity, so that when she sees me one day, she'll know I'm just right for her.

-------

Though, honestly, looks do factor into a committed relationship a bit. It's unfortunate, but it could be the make or break. I don't want to wake up to some female that looks like she has goiter going on at her throat, a burn that's melted her eye down to her cheek, or thunder thighs, etc. every day for the rest of my life.

I like decent symmetry a little too much.

Pinkie Pool's archnemesis: Oatmeal.

01-04-2011   #113 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millas
Seen the Dorian Gray movie?
-Yes? That's the way to do it.
-No? Watch it. Learn from it. It depicts very well how attraction works on people.
which one? it's been a while since i read the book but please jog my memory as to what lesson on attraction i was to glean? dorian wasn't an alpha male. he was a victim right? i've confused myself now

02-02-2011   #114 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Mireichii is on a distinguished road
IGN: Mireika
Class: Gunslinger lt_gunslinger
Level: 8x

Hm...definitely personality. I'm not too picky on looks.
They have to have a sense of humor, intelligence, and...I guess I'm attracted to confidence. But shyness is fine, as long as I can get to know them. ^_^ I also like them to be taller. Not like a foot, but at least an inch or two. =D

"The whole world becomes rosy when you're in love. This is a BIG FAT LIE."

Last edited by Mireichii; 02-02-2011 at 05:20 PM.

02-07-2011   #115 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

I'm into intelligence (90% of the guys I've been attracted too were genius level D: D: D: ) and similar interests (ie they like tabletop RPGs, RPing in general, and MMOs). Physically, I like guys with a bit of musculature, not too buff. I also like toned arms and necks. Nice necks are smexy.

(which is why I'm glad I'm married with good self control because a lot of guys here fit that description a little too well. Military genius school ftw)

02-07-2011   #116 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

I'm open to being friends with just about anyone, but (for relationship purposes) appearances are actually very important to me. If there's no physical attraction, I just won't pursue. That's that.

That being said, in all honesty: I look at the face first. I don't look for anything particular in their face, just you know... An attractive face, I guess. Beyond that, I just want someone who is into the same kind of stuff as me (art, gaming, skating, and being totally chill /sunglasses), and who is fit. I keep myself fit, why shouldn't I look for someone who does the same? :v

02-07-2011   #117 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Shoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Shoo Send a message via MSN to Shoo
IGN: Shoo
Class: Everyone :O
Level: Aiming for 60+ ea
Guild: ggFTW

I'm surprised no one used this pic
Spoiler!

Haha, joking aside, the thing that usually draws me in is a nice smile. Idk why, but a guy with a nice smile is like catnip for me. What keeps me attracted, however, is compatibility. I could care less what he likes to do, but we have to be able to get along well and be able to make compromises. Of course, muscles are always nice too... not steroids, but fit.

This would have to happen when we go to the pool or when he's in a wet tee contest
Spoiler!

02-07-2011   #118 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

I can see his abs. @_@

02-08-2011   #119 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ragnarok OnlineGunboundTrickster OnlineIris Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorFacebook Fan

Nekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of lightNekcihc is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Beuregaurde
Class: Power to_boxer
Level: 1xx
Guild: Ignis Fatuus

I love intelligent guys. :"> and dancers, no not like.. ballroom dancers. as in like these dancers
Spoiler!

Also, I like guys whom I can tell anything, from my favorite food to when my period is. I like serious too. ;D and etc. XD I must reply again next time.

03-28-2011   #120 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineRose Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Snow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond reputeSnow has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Hineko / LadySephira
Level: 400

Personality, sense of humor, height (because I'm petit (5'1"), so I admire guys who are taller than me. orz), his interests, his goals and his determination.