Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-19-2010   #81 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering Eye

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimee
There are plenty of girls that are gamers. Hi.
^What Aimee said.

But like seriously, I don't get why so many guys think theres no girls online o_o

I know so many girl gamers its not even funny.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-19-2010   #82 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

There are some games out there where there are way too many female imposters. It makes some people feel it's impossible to believe they are actual female gamers until a picture with a specific note is written. :x

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

12-19-2010   #83 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

I already have found a perfect person, one that anybody could ever hope or dream for. She's absolutely wonderful, and very gorgeous to boot. I feel like I'm the luckiest person alive. :3

Last edited by Jon; 09-10-2013 at 10:51 PM.

12-19-2010   #84 (permalink)
k0n
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW MasterFacebook Fan

k0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to k0n
IGN: [JW]
Class: Hisui
Level: ****
Guild: YEAH

I like only competitive girl gamers. Casual gamer girls are like +0 for me. Competitive girl gamers are like +3.

12-19-2010   #85 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

I wouldn't want to hear "what the hell you see in these games?" or "why the hell you spend so much time playing?" from a girlfriend, specially when she spends the whole day pressing F5 on facebook or whatever site like that >_> Then someone who also plays or at least is okay with it would be very appreciated.

12-19-2010   #86 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMs. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

I know plenty of guys that do the same thing -- It's a social networking site used by both males and females. Seems like there are a lot of assumptions flying about here~

12-19-2010   #87 (permalink)
I love you

Milano has disabled reputation
IGN: Miya
Class: Italian
Level: 22
Guild: Reality

As a friend once said: "I use to be really big, and guys didn't want to look at me or date me. Now that I'm cuter and lost a ton of weight, they suddenly like my 'personality' a lot more."

I mean.. ._. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but looks and personality go hand in hand. I wouldn't want to date a person whom I wasn't physically attracted to if dating them means it could lead in to me waking up to them every morning.. And I wouldn't want to wake up to a great looking person, but have absolutely nothing to talk to them about because I didn't like their personality.

Looks: Anything that works for them. Be it anything, as long as they go with whatever works for them. But nice teeth to me is a huge +++ (I can't say short hair, long hair, etc because those looks don't always go with everyone..)

Personality: Confident, funny, and understanding.

I don't really ask for too much only because I'm one of the people that tend to date guys, realize their imperfections, but love them a lot more than the things I originally loved about them.

12-19-2010   #88 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henreh
Shy guys don't usually work out.
Shhhhh, don't let them hear that

12-19-2010   #89 (permalink)
I'll be here, don't worry
Games
Atlantica OnlineAuditionAngels OnlineAika Online
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

LaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to LaTale Send a message via Skype™ to LaTale
IGN: Khamael
Class: Wizard/bard lt_bard
Level: -shrug-
Guild: Ciao
Xfire: amittoletumfuzzy

Hm~
A nice guy who has a really good sense of humour... Taller than me. (Which shouldn't be a problem. I'm 156cm HURR HURR)
Oh! And curly hair too! Because curly hair is ADORABLE~
That's it I guess... Yet to meet a guy like that though...
Well, I knew a super nice and funny guy a few years ago, but he was just a friend. I nearly went nuts when all the girls in my class went "You should get together with him!!" all the time. ;A;

12-19-2010   #90 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Guild: Titans
Xfire: pandaamy

A guy gamer..

Not BUILT, but not too skinny. A little bit of tummy fat is <3. Awesome personality and knows stuff about computers and whatnot. Can be very humorous and shares my sense of humor. But also serious at times, obviously. Very fun to be around and that I can relate to. Also a guy that is never afraid to show his emotions. I love that. <3

Spoiler!

12-19-2010   #91 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games
La TaleFinal Fantasy XIRagnarok OnlineMapleStory
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

SOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to SOC
IGN: Fortuleo
Class: Duelist/Judgement lt_gunslinger
Level: 142/152
Guild: GoldenDawn

There are a lot of girl gamers in more anime/chibi/cute MMORPGs than they are in serious, bloody, gorey games or FPS. Not saying that there aren't girls in any other games, of course there are, but I've found more real girls playing MapleStory, Ragnarok Online, and La Tale than anything else.

12-19-2010   #92 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Grand ChaseLa TaleTrickster Online

ForeverSkyes is a jewel in the roughForeverSkyes is a jewel in the roughForeverSkyes is a jewel in the roughForeverSkyes is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to ForeverSkyes

I'd want someone who plays games c:
But doesnt completely ignore me for it e_e ...

-Taller than me, im 5'7. :C
-Can communicate with my friends well so there's no awkwardness when I hang out with friends and my boyfriend.
-Who knows how to do things, anything! instead of sitting around all day. (draw, photography, write, sports, etc)
-Be my slave, make me laugh. >:[!
-Treats me like a human being with feelings.

-Can cook. no i dont like sandwiches.

12-19-2010   #93 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Krem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Krem
IGN: Kremet
Class: Seleana lt_sorcerer
Level: 70
Guild: KuroNeko
Xfire: riolu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumidesu
A guy gamer..

Not BUILT, but not too skinny. A little bit of tummy fat is <3. Awesome personality and knows stuff about computers and whatnot. Can be very humorous and shares my sense of humor. But also serious at times, obviously. Very fun to be around and that I can relate to. Also a guy that is never afraid to show his emotions. I love that. <3

Spoiler!
Oh hai dere, you described me
wanna hook up babe?

Spoiler!

12-19-2010   #94 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Grand ChaseLa TaleTrickster Online

ForeverSkyes is a jewel in the roughForeverSkyes is a jewel in the roughForeverSkyes is a jewel in the roughForeverSkyes is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to ForeverSkyes

^ LOL. smooth.

12-19-2010   #95 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

I don't qualify for anyone on this page

12-19-2010   #96 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

Nice hair, no lie. None of those azn buzzcuts.

12-19-2010   #97 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Guild: Excallibur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascherit
Nice hair, no lie. None of those azn buzzcuts.
:[
I'm out then.

12-23-2010   #98 (permalink)
クレアアアアアア!!!
Games
Ragnarok OnlineLa TaleHello Kitty OnlinePangya
Awards Event Winner

ArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ArturiaPendragon Send a message via MSN to ArturiaPendragon
IGN: I am the fail of my bone
Class: Fail is my blood and body
Level: Thousand fails, I got
Guild: Success and life dunno me
Xfire: Unlimited Fail Works

What attracts me to the other person?

Seriously?

THE GUY'S WALLET OF COURSE. *SHOT STABBED*

Okay seriously, I'm very picky on partners... For one, I like guys who keep themselves clean. Clean is very important. I don't mind pimples, but don't leave a stain on your shirt and don't bother to clean it, and leaving your room messy. D:

Another important thing is to treat me for who I am, and to treat me equal, not because I'm special. Don't lay down a red carpet or get me some ice cream to show me your love or anything like that. I don't want any special treatment.

Fun and cheerful personality is always a plus. People who knows how to give some space is also another big plus too. Good sense of fashion is... a bit of a plus. (Just as long as he knows NOT to wear Pyjamas for a shirt and army pants for the pants is good enough.)

A very VERY big minus is if that boy is pervy, or that person is trying to make me act cute. =^= I know alot of girls who act cute in front of their partners, it makes me sigh. But those are the main things... I'll leave the minor things out unless said otherwise. ^_^;

As for the looks, I don't really have anything much... Nice hair and eyes is always nice. =D

☢ Please click to level up Reimu! ☢

Big thank you to Aimee for the sig!

12-23-2010   #99 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Guild: Titans
Xfire: pandaamy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturiaPendragon
What attracts me to the other person?

Seriously?

THE GUY'S WALLET OF COURSE. *SHOT STABBED*

Okay seriously, I'm very picky on partners... For one, I like guys who keep themselves clean. Clean is very important. I don't mind pimples, but don't leave a stain on your shirt and don't bother to clean it, and leaving your room messy. D:

Another important thing is to treat me for who I am, and to treat me equal, not because I'm special. Don't lay down a red carpet or get me some ice cream to show me your love or anything like that. I don't want any special treatment.

Fun and cheerful personality is always a plus. People who knows how to give some space is also another big plus too. Good sense of fashion is... a bit of a plus. (Just as long as he knows NOT to wear Pyjamas for a shirt and army pants for the pants is good enough.)

A very VERY big minus is if that boy is pervy, or that person is trying to make me act cute. =^= I know alot of girls who act cute in front of their partners, it makes me sigh. But those are the main things... I'll leave the minor things out unless said otherwise. ^_^;

As for the looks, I don't really have anything much... Nice hair and eyes is always nice. =D
1. Count out the entire male population.
2. What's wrong with this? Honestly? <.<;;

12-23-2010   #100 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Guild: Excallibur

I like guys being pervy to me. :3