Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-11-2010   #21 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMs. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat
A sense of humor is always nice.
Even better if the person is able to have both a serious and humorous personality.
This.
Also I HATE clingy people, so they need to be able to leave me alone (: aha.
Nice teeth, and taller than me is always good.

Whats with all the boob loving on here.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-11-2010   #22 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games
Bloodline ChampionsS4 League
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorPervert Award

Mums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mums Send a message via Skype™ to Mums
IGN: Vik
Class: Mama to_fox
Level: ∞
Guild: Prisma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimee
Blonde, tanned and white teeth.
Fixed.

12-11-2010   #23 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMs. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

Shaddap T_T

12-11-2010   #24 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

I used to care about the personality. Lol
But.. I just realize...

Looks, body build and height. :0

If you're hot.. I'll be by your side.
If you have abs.. You'll see me around..
If you have all of the above.. + the height. Say hello to your Master. LOL

Well,I'm lucky to say that my boyfriend have those quality.. Looks, abs, height. Yumm...

Owh.. Personality wise..

Funny
Sarcasm
Mature
Cool
Strong principle
Foolishness.

Yeap.. He got all but cool. ; _ ;

12-11-2010   #25 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

I swing both ways....and don't intend to divulge physical attributes I'm into.

But otherwise, I like individuals who aren't into small talk or control freaks. Someone I can confide in, trust, enjoy companiable silence with. And oh yes..someone who enjoys physical contact too.

It's the nature of my circuitry.

12-11-2010   #26 (permalink)
Tarpzilla
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseHello Kitty OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffMr. ggFTW

Seru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond repute

Looks are the first thing I look for since it's what usually catches my eye. It may sound mean, but I'm not going to be attracted to someone who can't manage to stay healthy. Not saying you have to be a model, but someone who doesn't have good hygiene and is morbidly obese is usually a turn off for me.

After the physical traits I tend to go more for personality, I love witty banter and joking around. Also someone who is in touch with pop culture, as much as I am ashamed to say it I am a pop culture addict. So dating someone similar to that is a plus. We can be shamed together (:

Everyday I look into the mirror in my room and realize that I need a step stool. B> height ;_;

12-11-2010   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

A huge wang.

12-11-2010   #28 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

Quote:
This.
Also I HATE clingy people, so they need to be able to leave me alone (: aha.
Nice teeth, and taller than me is always good.

Boobs make the world go round. You know it's true, without breast feeding we all would have died as babies so thus boobs = awesome .

12-11-2010   #29 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

Quote:
Who doesn't like them, women put implants if they're too small, men like to touch them...

Anyway, one more thing, clingy, 'cause I guess I'm like that, too.

12-11-2010   #30 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games

Mums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiBo
Who doesn't like them, women put implants if they're too small, men like to touch them...

Anyway, one more thing, clingy, 'cause I guess I'm like that, too.
They also do reductions if they are too big.

12-11-2010   #31 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiBo
Who doesn't like them, women put implants if they're too small, men like to touch them..
Small are cute dood.
AA - A cup girls make you want to D'awww.

But on a more serious note.

My primary attractive trait is a woman's confidence.
If she isn't confident in herself than I'd always feel bad around her; unlike when she displays confidence, then I'll smile knowing she will tackle any problem she encounters and will stand on her own feet without always relying on others, and that's just plain sexy.

She doesn't have to be super woman by any means, but just that kind of woman who will stand to any challenge and pursue victory.

Currently I'm interested in a girl who seems to self doubt herself a lot but has a gentle and warm personality.
Hopefully I can get her to feel more confident in herself so that it could bloom into a strong relationship.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

Last edited by Light; 12-11-2010 at 04:04 PM.

12-11-2010   #32 (permalink)
k0n
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW MasterFacebook Fan

k0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to k0n
IGN: [JW]
Class: Hisui
Level: ****
Guild: YEAH

True fact - The size of breasts are unrelated to the amount of breast milk. A small breasted woman can produce the same amount of milk compared to a bigger breasted woman.

Also, boobies. Boobies. A nice smile and swagger.

12-11-2010   #33 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Dunno. I've always liked older women ;;
Spoiler!

Otherwise, I don't have any special preference that's out of the ordinary, other than I love interesting people. I get bored easily.
I would say I have interesting friends, so I guess I like a girl who is my friend...?

/ / / Playing: DM

Last edited by Sanichi; 12-11-2010 at 07:12 PM.

12-11-2010   #34 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

i'm an ass man

12-11-2010   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Yakuza53 is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Zach
Class: The Best lt_bard
Level: The max level, son.
Guild: Real Talk

Knows when to shut the hell up
Tits.

12-11-2010   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Michiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Gumball / =Michiko=
Class: Arme / Bunny to_bunny
Level: 73 / 162
Guild: Pwnography

Someone who is funny and comfortable to be around. Someone who can take care of me and that can be serious and a friend to me as well. Someone who will listen to me.
And about the looks, well, of course I'm attracted to someone who is appealing to me, someone who makes me smile by just seeing them smile, and of course though, someone who takes care of their health. I do not like being around people with bad hygiene >.<;.

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!!

12-11-2010   #37 (permalink)
and more came out
Games
AuditionFlyFFGunboundLa Tale

iFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud of
IGN: BANNED!

a tsun tsun

12-11-2010   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

His
Eyes, smile and personality <3

12-12-2010   #39 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanichi
Spoiler!

Otherwise, I don't have any special preference that's out of the ordinary, other than I love interesting people. I get bored easily.
I would say I have interesting friends, so I guess I like a girl who is my friend...?
How much older? Cougars?

12-12-2010   #40 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanichi
Spoiler!
Same, but not past 26.