Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-16-2010   #1 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur
Default Sigh...

It took months for my sisters to accept me of who I am.. And now, my (male) cousin just knew about me being gay and he announced that he doesn't and will not accept me of who I am. It'll be lying if I say I could careless, I mean he's like my brother even though we're same age.. (But you'll feel that if you have 3 sisters and no brothers in your house). And knowing that he'll not forgive me for being gay and proud of it is just..

God... Seriously, why does I have to go through this shits all over again. Why can't people just accept it? -emo-

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-16-2010   #2 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

There are ALWAYS going to be people like that. You can't let it keep getting you down. YOU'VE accepted who you are, and like you said you're proud, so don't let others get to you, no matter how close they are to you.

It doesn't change who you are now that he knows, and its up to him to get over it, its his own problem and prejudices, theres nothing you can do.

chin up! <3

Last edited by Aimee; 08-16-2010 at 06:45 AM.

08-16-2010   #3 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold

But but.. T^T
Meh.. There goes another cousin.. LOL
I hope he'll get over it soon. '-'

08-16-2010   #4 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

He will. And if he isn't willing to accept you, is he worth being upset over?
He's family, he should love you for who you are, not punish you for it.

08-17-2010   #5 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games

Ya.. thanks. I feel much better now. :I
Though we still didn't talk about it.. But meh. *goes cuddles in bf's arms*

08-18-2010   #6 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

There is nothing wrong with being gay! I have many gay friends and I love 'em!

And...I swear you mentioned about your "girlfriend" in another thread...*stare*

08-18-2010   #7 (permalink)
FABULOUS MILKSHAKES
Games
Ragnarok Online
Awards Twitter Fan

Milkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lady GaGa
Class: Pop Star lt_bard
Level: ∞
Guild: Haus Of GaGa

Give him some time, he'll see the big picture soon.

Quote:
What? It's hard to make a loud farts k? I'm not like my girl friend. Like seriously, she produce some gasses. LOL
@Minty It's a friend, that's a girl.

08-18-2010   #8 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games

^ that. <3

Gay people loves to call their female friends girlfriends.. `-`
But ppl always assume its a partner, so i added space in between. but '-'

08-18-2010   #9 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

Being gay is being happy.

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

08-18-2010   #10 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Symphony

I love what Aimee said.
Quote:
There are ALWAYS going to be people like that. You can't let it keep getting you down. YOU'VE accepted who you are, and like you said you're proud, so don't let others get to you, no matter how close they are to you.
Though it's sad that someone so close to you is like that, but if you are as important to him as he is to you, he'll get through it slowly. He'll see that you're still the same person.

08-18-2010   #11 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

I honestly don't see what's the problem he sees x_x it's your life, not his, and it's not like you're going to be dating him, is it? (Unless you liek incest.. 8D?)

08-18-2010   #12 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

This is my view:
Quote:
If he can't accept you for who you are, you shouldn't even consider him family. Family members are suppose to accept you no matter who or what you like. Everyone has their own "preferences" and you can't expect every family member to be similar.
It could be family upbringing too. If his parents are against this, then it's probably something ingrained into his head.
If that's the case, it'll probably take some time for him to get rid of that mindset to accept you for who you are as long as you guys still love each other as brothers.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

08-18-2010   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

Must I bring Avenue Q into this?

There will be those who won't accept, but on the other hand there will always be those who love for who you are.

My friends have taken me in for who I am more than some of my family members, and that's why I love 'em more ^_^

08-19-2010   #14 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

@ Milkshakes & 1stsim144 OMG...DUHHHHH I am so stupid and I call myself their friend >_>

If you guys were close/tight before he find out you are gay...I think it would probably just be a matter of time when he will accept the fact. It’s just that normally girls tend to be more understanding when it’s about this kind of stuff.

08-19-2010   #15 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games

Thanks guys ^-^

Yeah.. I should not care of what he thinks since this is my life not his. Yeah!!! >:0
<3 you all.

And gay incest were always my fantasy Vixen.