ggFTW Stalker
Awards Facebook Fan

Mello will become famous soon enoughMello will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Mello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethelberht
Chihuahuas scare me ._. ...

You are not human

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-23-2010   #22 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Monkeys. Seriously.....and leeches.

Bugs are fine though. Those creepy crawly ones are kinda cute~

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

07-23-2010   #23 (permalink)
FABULOUS MILKSHAKES
Games
Ragnarok Online
Awards Twitter Fan

Milkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lady GaGa
Class: Pop Star lt_bard
Level: ∞
Guild: Haus Of GaGa

Aging up, still scared about my future. I already have what I want it planned out, but I'm still scared at the effort I have to make.

07-23-2010   #24 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

I am scared of seeing needle or just anything sharp stabing into the skin or whatever.

I don't mind the blood, gutts and all that...Just the stabbing part.... >_>

And what milkshakes said.....I am scared about my future too =S

Last edited by MintyVampire; 07-23-2010 at 06:13 AM.

07-23-2010   #25 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Needles (everytime I have an injection, I get really light headed, I feel sick, and I almost faint x_x) and knitting needles, all of the sharp stuff, also I'm scared of spiders mostly, but any insect, you name it - I'm scared of it lol, I'm also very scared of pain, if I have to do something that I could get badly injured, really easily - I won't do it (yay for no more CDT classes~), that's about it I think o3o

07-23-2010   #26 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

I'm like, deathly afraid of just about every insect in the world. Even flies, though it's mostly the buzzing that unnerves me. The only bug I can handle easily are spiders.

I had those camel crickets in the basement of my old house. I lived in the basement.
It was dreadful. Very dreadful. They are ... quite freaky and jump high and far... and it's ... just really horrible.

07-23-2010   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Legend of EddaLeague of LegendsTrickster Online

Linkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momijii
I'm like, deathly afraid of just about every insect in the world. Even flies, though it's mostly the buzzing that unnerves me. The only bug I can handle easily are spiders.

I had those camel crickets in the basement of my old house. I lived in the basement.
It was dreadful. Very dreadful. They are ... quite freaky and jump high and far... and it's ... just really horrible.
Lol I hate everything that flies Q_Q

Little story:I like to kick this huge plastic ball at my door and the flies just sit over there so its an activity and killing the crap out of something i hate @_@
Im scared of: Darkness(Espically after I watch one of those alien,ghost,and that kind of stuff videos),killer clowns,rabid animals,aliens,ghosts,ocean,being yelled at,getting bad grades,going to the doctors,shots,being alone downstairs when everyone else is asleep,blood,deep wounds,Poisonius insects,falling down on my face,splinters,and many many more.

ily snowii for sig

07-23-2010   #28 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

I'm scared of being surrounded by tall things. It gives me the feeling of being claustrophobic and things will fall on me.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

07-23-2010   #29 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

I'm afraid of the unknown. Paranoia perhaps.

07-23-2010   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Legend of EddaLeague of LegendsTrickster Online

Linkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
I'm afraid of the unknown. Paranoia perhaps.
Oh yes im afraid of this too @_@

ily snowii for sig

07-23-2010   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ashie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Ashie Send a message via MSN to Ashie Send a message via Yahoo to Ashie Send a message via Skype™ to Ashie
IGN: Lynxz,LynChan,MeekaBearz
Class: Fat Emu Sheep / Fat Emu Kittehs to_schoolgirl
Level: 15x,20x,6x
Guild: Midnight

Oh I forgot to add this.

I'm scared that while I sleep a Brown Recluse will bite me...Cus when I was young my sister's dad was bit by one while he slept.

So I tuck the covers around my feet when I sleep. Nothing gets in and nothing gets out.

I'm also scared of getting a roach or earwig in my ear ._.

And Im scared of surprises...

07-23-2010   #32 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

ZOMBIES scare me. Missing arms, legs, smell horribly and do weird noises. When I'm playing a game that has zombies, I always try to kill them from far away, specially if it's 'st person camera
Insects and arachnids just make me feel sick, they're ugly, and disgusting, except honey bees, they aren't too ugly and won't hurt if you don't do anything against them.
PS.: I'm eating right now and dare to open this page

07-23-2010   #33 (permalink)
Belieb!
Games
Bloodline ChampionsLeague of LegendsRift: Planes of TelaraS4 League

JustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to behold
IGN: coolbeans
Class: boss lt_gunslinger
Level: ∞
Guild: kool kids klub

Not being successful.

07-23-2010   #34 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

Roaches went into my mouth once. (Thank goodness for not swallowing it)
Yes, I sleep with my mouth open sometime, and ohohoho.. The tingling feeling when the roaches crawling on your face and goes into your mouth. Literally screamed and spit it out, and smash the roaches to dead. >_>
Yeap. Now, I'm TERRIFIED of roaches. So terrified till it makes me wanted to kill em so badly. `-`

Aside from that, insects. And being alone. + Add on.. Height, Water (ALL but bath/drinks) I drowned once in a pool when I was a kid and scared of water ever since, hmm darkness.. and silent?

07-23-2010   #35 (permalink)
Let's Pie Creation!
Games
MapleStoryS4 LeagueEden Eternal

Yukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Aokawa

Heights. I'm somewhat acrophobic.

07-23-2010   #36 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

darkness and things crawling on me

07-23-2010   #37 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Being in total darkness creeps me out, but I could live with being in darkness. Nothing else really frightens me.

07-23-2010   #38 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

Huge dogs.... -shrug-

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

07-23-2010   #39 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

Once a mantis chased me around the living room LOL, it stared at my face directly and then jumped towards me LOL.
List~
-Insects/arachnids touching me, crawling on me/my clothes, but if they're just walking around, like I go to the kitchen and there's a spider on the cupboard doors, I just let it go. I'm ok with honey bees, they aren't that bad, same thing with flies (but they're hell annoying).
-Zombies and things with hell ugly/mort/creepy faces, I just don't play Resident Evil games because of those things, and on Oblivion (TES4) I just kill them from far away, the noise they do and their heads/face makes me go for ranged combat. Skeletons are an exception on this.

There's ton of stuff, but I guess fears are stuff that make you paranoid when you think about, or see them.

07-24-2010   #40 (permalink)

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

Bugs(except butterflies but caterpillars do scare me though, dragonflies and small ants) and well extreme heights i.e. really high up, a little to moderate height is fine. I also used to be afraid of darkness and well, ghosts, but I've long overcome that already, its just bugs and extreme heights now.

Last edited by Bolter; 07-24-2010 at 01:59 AM.