Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-21-2010   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ashie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Ashie Send a message via MSN to Ashie Send a message via Yahoo to Ashie Send a message via Skype™ to Ashie
IGN: Lynxz,LynChan,MeekaBearz
Class: Fat Emu Sheep / Fat Emu Kittehs to_schoolgirl
Level: 15x,20x,6x
Guild: Midnight
Default Moving Again...

I thought I would post here about some things cus people have asked me

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??"

Well, April 13th, my husband and I put our foot down with our mother in law because she jumped all over us about spending 15$ at a Chinese restaurant for our anniversary..and the same day she went to Wal-Mart spending 100$ on DVDs,Candy and crap we didn't need. But she needed money to pay bills. Thus jumping on Brian and me. That and I cut her off of my food stamps. o_o;;.

So pretty much I let lose on the woman. Thus resulted in she having Brian's DSL turned off. So I lost net. And it make matters worse my xbox broke...So even if I was able to get on Xbox Live to send msgs via Msn I couldn't. ERR@ Xbox Eye.

But moving on since now you know what happened.

I'm Moving this weekend! I'm not moving to far from where my mom lives because if she gets sick my teenage sisters wont take care of her.

But I am moving so after this week, I won't be online till about Aug. Sucks I know. But My comp was broke back in Dec because my husband dropped it and something messed up. So I have to get a new one and I am getting a HP 1tb..But that will be in Dec. So yeah...I'm getting net but no comp Lol. Unless I buy me a mini for the time being. BUT I will have my phone hopefully tomorrow, and even the n only a select few will have my number. ( You know who you guys are)

But yeah I thought I would explain my issue to you guys before I pop back up and get beat by 'WHY DIDNT YOU SEND A MESSAGE!!!" ._.

And if there are some who would want to keep touch with me, or even get to know me, send me a PM and leave your number and I will txt you as soon as I get my phone. Don't be scared I'm not a stalker. xD

Love you guys =O

-Lyn AKA Ashie

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-21-2010   #2 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Good to hear you're getting away from her. From your rants she was even driving ME nuts.

Hope you have fun in your new home, sounds like things are starting to go really good for you two.

07-21-2010   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ashie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to allAshie is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Ashie Send a message via MSN to Ashie Send a message via Yahoo to Ashie Send a message via Skype™ to Ashie
IGN: Lynxz,LynChan,MeekaBearz
Class: Fat Emu Sheep / Fat Emu Kittehs to_schoolgirl
Level: 15x,20x,6x
Guild: Midnight

Thanks Mitchi, Things did get a lil better cus she got a job and was only home on the weekends..but when she was home she was a big ***** to me and my husband. But he got a good paying job since mine turned out to be a scam. But yeah I will be free of her and she isnt allowed to come to my house uninvited...It sucks tho cus I wont have a nsofa for a few weeks because I have a 500$ 100% leather sofa that she ruined cus her dog and cats pissed all over it =(