Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-08-2010   #1 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur
Default Need help.

Am I being overreacting? (Questions may be scattering around)

Here's the cause, my bf's mum who's unfortunately diagnosed with 3rd stage of breast cancer (IDK IF THIS IS THE LAST STAGE) and will be undergoing her FIRST chemotherapy tomorrow (Friday).

And guess what? He's not going to be there to accompany her because he has to work. I mean, this is your mum. Can't you just take a day off to accompany her for her first chemotherapy? She needs all the moral supports she needs.
I know that I'm sounding like a nosy kind of person, but.. It's just felt, uncomfortable to me. :/

Should I like, scold at him for not being there? Or am I just being overreacting? (he's asleep now since today is his parents 40th anniversary)
I can't just simply ask him to get a day off since well, I think you need at least give notice a week before right?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-08-2010   #2 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

Depends on your comfort level. If you're that close, you can yap at each other all day and still be snuggly at night.

If I were you, I'd guilt-trip him into going. I'd also go with his mom. She's almost like an in-law anyway.

07-08-2010   #3 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

I don't think she'll considers me as her well, son in-law. She has no idea her only son is gay. (big lol)

So yeah.. I prolly gonna guilt-trip him to him tomorrow. Maybe force him to take half of the day off. :/
Ya. Ty cath. <3