Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-29-2010   #1 (permalink)
Resident Lurker
Games
VindictusTera OnlinePhantasy Star Online 2

Firzin is a jewel in the roughFirzin is a jewel in the roughFirzin is a jewel in the rough
Default The future...

So I just finished my first year of college. During this time I found myself thinking a lot of the future. I can't help but feel uneasy because let's admit it, life isn't easy. I keep thinking where will be in the next few years? Will I succeed or become a failure? Am I going to lead a happy life or a sad mundane life? There is just so many unpredictable things in this world that might happen. I try to think about the present but I always end up at the thought that if I don't think about the future now when will I think of it? I mean your life changes whether you want it to or not. You move to new places, meet new people, lose old friends, and maybe eventually start a family. It just seems time moves so fast while your're at a standstill. I don't know... not really asking for advice, just looking for how other people think about this subject. On a sidenote, damn I wish I was a kid again and only cared about stuff like pokemon and yugioh D:

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-29-2010   #2 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMs. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

Don't we all wish for that >.< The simple life, lmao.

I've finished my first year of college too [currently doing the exams] and I have NO idea what I'm doing after next year.
I've never really wanted to go to Uni, but then I don't want to end up in a dead end job, doing something I hate just for money.. so Uni is looking more and more like possibility - the only problem being, I'm not motivated to search for the right one/visit/do ANYTHING about it.
So I'm pretty much stuck atm as well. I think by the end of next year everyone I know will leave for Uni and I'll still be at home 8l... The thought doesn't sound good to me at all, but I've never wanted to go to Uni >.<

I find the concept of growing up scary -- never knowing what to expect next, but at the end of the day, you can't stop yourself from growing older, it's just what you do with it that determines how happy you'll be and how life turns out for you.

05-29-2010   #3 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Guild: Titans
Xfire: pandaamy

Not sure what you two are worried about. :x

I just finished my 2nd year of college a few days ago. I've already got everything planned out and it's pretty much set. Even then, if something goes wrong, I have something to fall back on. I can work with my dad for $11/h. Sure, it's not easy.

[Spidermanreference]

With power comes responsibility

[/Spidermanreference]

So, you just sort of have to deal with it. Though, I had to deal with it as a teen. :[ Anywho, not sure, again, what you're scared about. Lol. Just plan out your future carefully and try to get it set in stone. Always have something to fall back on.

05-30-2010   #4 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

I've graduated a few years ago. Expect to be disillusioned and enlightened at turns. The first few years fresh from college will feel like 20 years in fast-forward. Quarter-life crisis = not pretty. But it's gonna be exciting, and that doesn't count for something? **** yeah.

As for fears for the future, you just gotta jump in, and deal with things as they come.