League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-23-2010   #1 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute
Default How is your 2010 going so far?

I apologize if there's already a thread like this, but I couldn't find it.

But anyway, it's not going that good or horribly bad; time seems like quite the enemy. I hope it's going much better for your guys. xD

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-23-2010   #2 (permalink)
is cute + gore

Point has a spectacular aura aboutPoint has a spectacular aura about

For one, my new year's resolution already went down the toilet, oh well, won't miss it.

Schoolwise, my mark dropped a lil, but nothing to worry to about.

Personalwise, started a few projects on my own, and going alright so far.

Not a too bad of a start of the year for me.

02-23-2010   #3 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Sleeping time is down by ~25% nightly this year. But it is to be expected~

Gaming time is down by 85% though. This was not expected...nor desirable >_<

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

02-23-2010   #4 (permalink)
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

So far, I think the year is going by pretty well. I'm not taking such great care of myself, though.

02-23-2010   #5 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

Been shopping an awful lot. My clothes have taken over the living room.

Some horoscope forecast said that I'd get study opportunities this year (heh). Lo and behold, I just got an acceptance letter from a school in Europe last night. *crosses fingers*

My health has been getting better. I haven't been hospitalized (yet). I think I should exercise again. Meh.

Work is not so heavy. I think my illness scared the hell out of my officemates. Now my bosses are afraid of giving me too much work.

I guess I'm generally alright?

02-24-2010   #6 (permalink)
Time Breaker

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

Feels a little bored for now, but I hope something nice comes out.

02-24-2010   #7 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

Stressful x.x...
School only started for like a week and I am stressing already...
That is a BAD sign..

02-24-2010   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Luciane will become famous soon enoughLuciane will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to Luciane Send a message via AIM to Luciane Send a message via Yahoo to Luciane Send a message via Skype™ to Luciane

CRAP! With just a tiny bit good stuff!
The good stuff? The relationship with my bf..
The bad stuff? His dad not wanting me and ranting to my bf over and over and over and over again and forcing my bf to break up with him. The reasons he doesn't like our relationship? One I'm not a christian and two he wants his son to concentrate on his education. While he's doing just 6 months of school to get to know what he wants to study! He has to do a lot for school, but it isn't hard and I have to do a lot for school too! Really, the only problems I have because of our relationship is his dad seeing me as the daughter of the devil! Seriously, school is fine for me and for my bf, I don't have ANY problems with it during our relationship. Now because my bf's dad got my bf to tears I had AGAIN a terrible night of sleep and now again I won't be able to concentrate on school.
Please, I don't want that bad things happen to that dad, but I just want him to stop! So I'm begging that something happens so that he can't contact my bf anymore. Seeing as he isn't living with his dad right now because of the education. Really, his internet + phone must fail for the next 4 years or so, so that we can have peace Oh and for the people that think that my bf can just break with his dad.. he can't.. He's just 17 and living on your own on that age is impossible (financial wise), but it can't get worse because his dad isn't paying the schools already! **** THIS SHIT
Next to that school is quite stressful too atm.

(Sorry that it turned in a rant, but yeah, this ís my 2010..)

Thank you so much k0n <3

02-24-2010   #9 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games
La TaleFinal Fantasy XIRagnarok OnlineMapleStory
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

SOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to SOC
IGN: Fortuleo
Class: Duelist/Judgement lt_gunslinger
Level: 142/152
Guild: GoldenDawn

Not too bad, actually. It's going by really fast (spring break in 2 weeks, wat?) which is something I actually like. Now, let's slow it down during spring and summer when I'm off of school...

02-24-2010   #10 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

It's pretty much been a whirlwind for me right from the start. My lab internship has been taking up too much of my time but every minute is worth it, I'm learning so much and having a great time at that. I have to focus more on my schoolwork, though.

The downside to all of this is I have virtually no time to sit down and game or idle. I haven't logged on to AO in months :s.

It's the nature of my circuitry.

02-24-2010   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Veteran

GV8J6SDK29ASJH0D has disabled reputation

I've ran into some lame stuff lately, but I'm dealing with them much better than I did in 2009, so it's going pretty okay for me right now.

02-24-2010   #12 (permalink)
200%♥
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

LauraMix has disabled reputation

As for 2010 Im taking a year off from college (Family Problems) and Right now atm I have to find a job to help out my mom and dad.

"There is no Real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story." -Frank Herbert

02-24-2010   #13 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Tama Ashenstone
Class: SMN

Besides being crazy busy, I have an awesome boyfriend who isn't an ass in disguise. So I'd say it's going pretty well.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589

02-24-2010   #14 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

Suck. Personal problems and love problems is attacking me for the first time in my life. I hate being an adult, I have too much going on. Family aren't helping much. Financial wise -> horrible. I need a faking new job. T_T
So far, I hate 2010.

02-24-2010   #15 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

Busy life with school. o: However, it's going rather productively. I'll get to have a new bigger bedroom in the next month or so.

02-24-2010   #16 (permalink)
Red
Manual Breathing
Games
Battlefield HeroesCombat ArmsConquer OnlineCross Fire
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Red has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sircuit
Class: WH
Level: 117
Guild: ggFTW

Bad. I just can't seem to keep up with university and that alone is stressing me out. I have sacrificed my social life for it. =(

02-24-2010   #17 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

Precal (and school in general) is slowly but surely killing me.

e_e

these swimming gays ruined my life

02-24-2010   #18 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

I hate AP classes.
Also, I've noticed I've been reading my daily horoscope a lot more often now. Not just 'cause it's fun, but it's surprisingly true most of the time.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

02-25-2010   #19 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

ALOT of stressing so far this year with school, work, music, driving.. all happening in one go. Extreme tiredness, and completely incapable of falling asleep at a decent time.

Compared to 2009? I'm not so sure it's been better with that stuff because I really enjoyed school last year, but definately the closeness i've got with some people is making me alot happier.

02-26-2010   #20 (permalink)
Go Canada!

Zephy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Zephy
IGN: Zephy
Guild: My Harem, [JW]

It has been fabulous so far for me. The school life could be better but the Winter Olympics has been totally awesome. The volunteer work is great and the people I work with are even better. I kinda wish the Olympics never end. ;o;

Thanks to Shnao for the siggy and avatar