ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Life & Relationships (http://ggftw.com/forum/life-relationships/)
-   -   How is your 2010 going so far? (http://ggftw.com/forum/life-relationships/71357-how-your-2010-going-so-far.html)

Jon 02-23-2010 10:18 PM

How is your 2010 going so far?

I apologize if there's already a thread like this, but I couldn't find it.

But anyway, it's not going that good or horribly bad; time seems like quite the enemy. I hope it's going much better for your guys. xD

Point 02-23-2010 10:35 PM

For one, my new year's resolution already went down the toilet, oh well, won't miss it.

Schoolwise, my mark dropped a lil, but nothing to worry to about.

Personalwise, started a few projects on my own, and going alright so far.

Not a too bad of a start of the year for me.

Torikakae 02-23-2010 10:47 PM

Sleeping time is down by ~25% nightly this year. But it is to be expected~

Gaming time is down by 85% though. This was not expected...nor desirable >_<

mamoru 02-23-2010 10:51 PM

So far, I think the year is going by pretty well. I'm not taking such great care of myself, though.

Catharsis 02-24-2010 12:14 AM

Been shopping an awful lot. My clothes have taken over the living room.

Some horoscope forecast said that I'd get study opportunities this year (heh). Lo and behold, I just got an acceptance letter from a school in Europe last night. *crosses fingers*

My health has been getting better. I haven't been hospitalized (yet). I think I should exercise again. Meh.

Work is not so heavy. I think my illness scared the hell out of my officemates. Now my bosses are afraid of giving me too much work.

I guess I'm generally alright?

Bolter 02-24-2010 01:06 AM

Feels a little bored for now, but I hope something nice comes out.

MintyVampire 02-24-2010 01:35 AM

Stressful x.x...
School only started for like a week and I am stressing already...
That is a BAD sign..

Luciane 02-24-2010 01:55 AM

CRAP! With just a tiny bit good stuff!
The good stuff? The relationship with my bf..
The bad stuff? His dad not wanting me and ranting to my bf over and over and over and over again and forcing my bf to break up with him. The reasons he doesn't like our relationship? One I'm not a christian and two he wants his son to concentrate on his education. While he's doing just 6 months of school to get to know what he wants to study! He has to do a lot for school, but it isn't hard and I have to do a lot for school too! Really, the only problems I have because of our relationship is his dad seeing me as the daughter of the devil! Seriously, school is fine for me and for my bf, I don't have ANY problems with it during our relationship. Now because my bf's dad got my bf to tears I had AGAIN a terrible night of sleep and now again I won't be able to concentrate on school.
Please, I don't want that bad things happen to that dad, but I just want him to stop! So I'm begging that something happens so that he can't contact my bf anymore. Seeing as he isn't living with his dad right now because of the education. Really, his internet + phone must fail for the next 4 years or so, so that we can have peace :( Oh and for the people that think that my bf can just break with his dad.. he can't.. He's just 17 and living on your own on that age is impossible (financial wise), but it can't get worse because his dad isn't paying the schools already! **** THIS SHIT
Next to that school is quite stressful too atm.

(Sorry that it turned in a rant, but yeah, this ís my 2010..)

SOC 02-24-2010 07:12 AM

Not too bad, actually. It's going by really fast (spring break in 2 weeks, wat?) which is something I actually like. Now, let's slow it down during spring and summer when I'm off of school...

Javier 02-24-2010 09:06 AM

It's pretty much been a whirlwind for me right from the start. My lab internship has been taking up too much of my time but every minute is worth it, I'm learning so much and having a great time at that. I have to focus more on my schoolwork, though.

The downside to all of this is I have virtually no time to sit down and game or idle. I haven't logged on to AO in months :s.

GV8J6SDK29ASJH0D 02-24-2010 09:34 AM

I've ran into some lame stuff lately, but I'm dealing with them much better than I did in 2009, so it's going pretty okay for me right now.

LauraMix 02-24-2010 03:30 PM

As for 2010 Im taking a year off from college (Family Problems) and Right now atm I have to find a job to help out my mom and dad.

Queen 02-24-2010 03:55 PM

Besides being crazy busy, I have an awesome boyfriend who isn't an ass in disguise. So I'd say it's going pretty well.

1stsim144 02-24-2010 09:28 PM

Suck. Personal problems and love problems is attacking me for the first time in my life. I hate being an adult, I have too much going on. Family aren't helping much. Financial wise -> horrible. I need a faking new job. T_T
So far, I hate 2010.

Shnao 02-24-2010 09:30 PM

Busy life with school. o: However, it's going rather productively. I'll get to have a new bigger bedroom in the next month or so.

Red 02-24-2010 09:43 PM

Bad. I just can't seem to keep up with university and that alone is stressing me out. I have sacrificed my social life for it. =(

Ascherit 02-24-2010 09:50 PM

Precal (and school in general) is slowly but surely killing me.

e_e

kuyaBaka 02-24-2010 11:14 PM

I hate AP classes.
Also, I've noticed I've been reading my daily horoscope a lot more often now. Not just 'cause it's fun, but it's surprisingly true most of the time.

Aimee 02-25-2010 04:03 PM

ALOT of stressing so far this year with school, work, music, driving.. all happening in one go. Extreme tiredness, and completely incapable of falling asleep at a decent time.

Compared to 2009? I'm not so sure it's been better with that stuff because I really enjoyed school last year, but definately the closeness i've got with some people is making me alot happier.

Zephy 02-26-2010 03:36 PM

It has been fabulous so far for me. The school life could be better but the Winter Olympics has been totally awesome. The volunteer work is great and the people I work with are even better. I kinda wish the Olympics never end. ;o;