Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-13-2010   #1 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina
Default When you're in love, or something.

Let's say, you've a crush/liking to a girl/boy...then some people just know about it, and they'll start gossiping around ...which sometime it might bring some uneasy feeling to both of you, especially when the gossips are filling in, somewhere..

So how you guys will handle these kind of situation :v ..keep denying you're trying to date him/her or just, play along?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-13-2010   #2 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't deny it. If people saw that I was feeling uncomfortable about it, it would just make them more likely to carry on, and give them more to gossip about.
Denying it might make the other person (the one i liked) be put off as well.

There's nothing wrong in liking someone, so why deny it?

02-13-2010   #3 (permalink)
クレアアアアアア!!!
Games
Ragnarok OnlineLa TaleHello Kitty OnlinePangya
Awards Event Winner

ArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ArturiaPendragon Send a message via MSN to ArturiaPendragon
IGN: I am the fail of my bone
Class: Fail is my blood and body
Level: Thousand fails, I got
Guild: Success and life dunno me
Xfire: Unlimited Fail Works

Let the gossipers gossip, I say, although gossip isn't exactly my thing. o^o; If it turns out to be true and I ended up loving a mate of mine, then good for them, that won't affect my relationship, unless the boy is disturbed about it. ~_~; As Ai said, nothing wrong liking someone, right?

If it's false, if acted immediately, it CAN stop. Otherwise, just let them. They'll be smart enough to know that it's false anyway, hopefully. D<

☢ Please click to level up Reimu! ☢

Big thank you to Aimee for the sig!

02-13-2010   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulDragon NestDragon SagaDungeon Fighter Online

Byuu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Byuu Send a message via Skype™ to Byuu
IGN: Byuu
Class: Lots lt_guardian
Level: 20-30
Guild: Hurricane

Uhhh, being the kind of person I am I would take advantage of this situation to try and actually ask the girl out or form a bit more attraction between us. But if i did feel uneasy about it i'd just tell them to peacefully stop. If they don't i'd just use my 9 years of Muay Thai training and flying knee their faces.

BYUU BYUU!~

02-14-2010   #5 (permalink)
Muspasuta
Special

Allan has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Allan
IGN: Mustapusta
Class: Male
Level: 99
Guild: None

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRobot
Uhhh, being the kind of person I am I would take advantage of this situation to try and actually ask the girl out or form a bit more attraction between us. But if i did feel uneasy about it i'd just tell them to peacefully stop. If they don't i'd just use my 9 years of Muay Thai training and flying knee their faces.
TIGER
TIGER
TIGER
TIGER UPPERCU-
FADC
FORWARD HIGH KICK
TIGER DESTRUCTION!

@topic, just ask her out infront (Only if you feel attracted) of the gossip queens and if accepted, yay.
rejected, blame the gossipers.

02-14-2010   #6 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

I will just admit it in front of his face showing him that you are not ashame of liking/loving him. *-*

02-14-2010   #7 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

Oh that happens to me all of the time lol

I just let the gossip run its course. If it gets awkward between me and the person I like then I just let the awkwardness die down and attempt to stay friends with them.

Although sometimes it acts to my advantage when my significant other likes me back but is unsure about asking me out -- knowing that I like that person would help them bridge the gap between us. That's pretty much how I ended up in my current relationship lol.

these swimming gays ruined my life

02-14-2010   #8 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

i would deny it. they would deny it. we'll deny it to the day we die and never end up together.

02-14-2010   #9 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

I'd say to go for it. If you had real feeling for this person, then why not? The public seems prepared for it; in fact, they're probably wanting it to happen. Just because people are talking about it doesn't mean that you should change how you feel.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

02-14-2010   #10 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego

i recently admitted i had a crush on a girl
...after i didn't like her anymore
when i did, the topic never came up or there was never really any reason for me to tell her