ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Life & Relationships (http://ggftw.com/forum/life-relationships/)
-   -   When you're in love, or something. (http://ggftw.com/forum/life-relationships/70659-when-youre-love-something.html)

Miyuki 02-13-2010 05:17 AM

When you're in love, or something.

Let's say, you've a crush/liking to a girl/boy...then some people just know about it, and they'll start gossiping around ...which sometime it might bring some uneasy feeling to both of you, especially when the gossips are filling in, somewhere..

So how you guys will handle these kind of situation :v ..keep denying you're trying to date him/her or just, play along?

Aimee 02-13-2010 05:30 AM

I wouldn't deny it. If people saw that I was feeling uncomfortable about it, it would just make them more likely to carry on, and give them more to gossip about.
Denying it might make the other person (the one i liked) be put off as well.

There's nothing wrong in liking someone, so why deny it?

ArturiaPendragon 02-13-2010 06:29 AM

Let the gossipers gossip, I say, although gossip isn't exactly my thing. o^o; If it turns out to be true and I ended up loving a mate of mine, then good for them, that won't affect my relationship, unless the boy is disturbed about it. ~_~; As Ai said, nothing wrong liking someone, right?

If it's false, if acted immediately, it CAN stop. Otherwise, just let them. They'll be smart enough to know that it's false anyway, hopefully. D<

Byuu 02-13-2010 08:48 AM

Uhhh, being the kind of person I am I would take advantage of this situation to try and actually ask the girl out or form a bit more attraction between us. But if i did feel uneasy about it i'd just tell them to peacefully stop. If they don't i'd just use my 9 years of Muay Thai training and flying knee their faces.

Allan 02-14-2010 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackRobot (Post 1155470)
Uhhh, being the kind of person I am I would take advantage of this situation to try and actually ask the girl out or form a bit more attraction between us. But if i did feel uneasy about it i'd just tell them to peacefully stop. If they don't i'd just use my 9 years of Muay Thai training and flying knee their faces.

TIGER
TIGER
TIGER
TIGER UPPERCU-
FADC
FORWARD HIGH KICK
TIGER DESTRUCTION!

@topic, just ask her out infront (Only if you feel attracted) of the gossip queens and if accepted, yay.
rejected, blame the gossipers.

1stsim144 02-14-2010 04:17 PM

I will just admit it in front of his face showing him that you are not ashame of liking/loving him. *-*

Ascherit 02-14-2010 04:27 PM

Oh that happens to me all of the time lol

I just let the gossip run its course. If it gets awkward between me and the person I like then I just let the awkwardness die down and attempt to stay friends with them.

Although sometimes it acts to my advantage when my significant other likes me back but is unsure about asking me out -- knowing that I like that person would help them bridge the gap between us. That's pretty much how I ended up in my current relationship lol.

PedroRomero 02-14-2010 05:37 PM

i would deny it. they would deny it. we'll deny it to the day we die and never end up together.

kuyaBaka 02-14-2010 06:11 PM

I'd say to go for it. If you had real feeling for this person, then why not? The public seems prepared for it; in fact, they're probably wanting it to happen. Just because people are talking about it doesn't mean that you should change how you feel.

WhatThePhuc 02-14-2010 08:36 PM

i recently admitted i had a crush on a girl
...after i didn't like her anymore
when i did, the topic never came up or there was never really any reason for me to tell her