League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-09-2010   #1 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer
Default What should I do? (Family Abuse)

Ok, first of all as of today my dad literally destroyed my room and threatened to kick me out. He even threw the T.V at me. I have nothing in there except a drawer. No bed nothing. I'm very close to suicide but I promised myself I wouldn't do it. Ever. I stopped myself as soon as I realized it would do nothing but cause pain to all my friends. The only thing I'm holding onto right now is my religion.

First of all what can I do? I don't want to run away because....I don't want to risk going to another family that's abusive, I have everything I need here (Fast internet, HDTV. Yes I'm spoiled.). Also, I don't want to leave my friends in school. What should I do guys? I was crying really hard about 5 minutes ago.

I want my life to end and I want to run away from home.

Please guys I really need your help. Because, I'm about to pack up my stuff and go to another house...Where I will hopefully find internet.

I'm considering calling CPS but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlandreScarlet
I have everything I need here (Fast internet, HDTV. Yes I'm spoiled.).

Also, I don't want to leave my friends in school.
Feel free to make fun of me because I'm a spoiled brat. Maybe I can consider not even caring about these options.

Last edited by Marisa; 02-09-2010 at 08:08 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-09-2010   #2 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Is there a reason your dad did that or does he just have tendencies to fly off the handle occasionally?

02-09-2010   #3 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
Is there a reason your dad did that or does he just have tendencies to fly off the handle occasionally?
Tendencies. But, I've never seen him actually throw stuff at me that heavy.

02-09-2010   #4 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

First off, don't do anything drastic.

Talk to your mom/older siblings about it,but don't make any rash decisions running away (and do NOT even think about suicide).

If you need to get away from your dad for a bit, then go spend the night at a friend's house at least (but make sure your parents know where you are), and give you and your dad a chance to both cool off.