League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-19-2010   #1 (permalink)
Puhi Puhi <3~

Maiyu has a spectacular aura aboutMaiyu has a spectacular aura aboutMaiyu has a spectacular aura about
Default Interview Help~

So today, I have my interview for a college I want to get into ><;

The interviewer and I are meeting at starbucks, and I have no clue what to expect...

ANybody in college that has experienced this... could you give me some tips?

The only thing I know is to not wear jeans (just cause everybody said so).

Thanks to CherryPanda for an AWESOME sig!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-19-2010   #2 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMs. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

Why not to wear jeans?
An interview in a cafe seems pretty relaxed, so shouldnt u be able to wear what u like?

Just be yourself, make eye contact, and say things to flatter yourself! 8D

01-19-2010   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Veteran

GV8J6SDK29ASJH0D has disabled reputation

Make sure you knock the door before going in, do not sit until they tell you to do so, Do not chew on anything while you're being interviewed. And like Aimee said, be yourself, flatter yourself, talk polite. being nervous isn't too bad if it doesn't get in your way much.

01-19-2010   #4 (permalink)
killing threda since 2007

badna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: fLick3r/MrsT/Cod
Class: Bow/Saw/Cannon to_archaeologist
Level: 111/58/58
Guild: Moogles

Make sure you handshake properly: Extend your arm about 5 feet away, lean forward, and look them in the eye. No funky grips, and no deathvices either. A good handshake is an excellent way to make a good first impression.

Keep in mind most interviewers want to make you feel comfortable off the bat, so anticipate a first question about your day (and you might want to have an interesting story about the past few days, you never know what connections/things in common you might uncover).

Naturally, you should be polite as well.

01-19-2010   #5 (permalink)
Puhi Puhi <3~

Maiyu has a spectacular aura aboutMaiyu has a spectacular aura aboutMaiyu has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by badna0
Make sure you handshake properly: Extend your arm about 5 feet away, lean forward, and look them in the eye. No funky grips, and no deathvices either. A good handshake is an excellent way to make a good first impression.

Keep in mind most interviewers want to make you feel comfortable off the bat, so anticipate a first question about your day (and you might want to have an interesting story about the past few days, you never know what connections/things in common you might uncover).

Naturally, you should be polite as well.
Oohkay, thanks.
I'll keep that in mind ><;;

Thanks to CherryPanda for an AWESOME sig!