Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-19-2010   #1 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer
Default Events that seem abnormal/paranormal.

I couldn't think up a better title so I'll leave it like that until someone can think of one.

So about four nights ago, as I was about sleep I heard a HUGE bang. I woke up my parents and asked if they heard anything (They're VERY light sleepers too.). They said no so I went back to sleep. Later around 3 AM I hear footsteps and my door opening slowly. I opened it up and found nobody there.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-19-2010   #2 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMs. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

Not long ago, I was sleeping, and it was early in the morning and I woke up suddenly coz the end of my bed was shaking. But only the end, like it was being lifted up and then dropped back down. It made noise as well so I didn't dream it. I stayed awake the rest of the night because I was scared, lol.

Dani laughed at me when I told her.

01-19-2010   #3 (permalink)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AimeeXO
Not long ago, I was sleeping, and it was early in the morning and I woke up suddenly coz the end of my bed was shaking. But only the end, like it was being lifted up and then dropped back down. It made noise as well so I didn't dream it. I stayed awake the rest of the night because I was scared, lol.

Dani laughed at me when I told her.
I experience that sometimes :/. I feel my bed shake. But I never hear noises. I get really scared then I sleep in school. Orz

01-19-2010   #4 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

If this is exclusive to nighttime and sleeping...

I sleep like a rock and have never heard anything weird. Which is probably bad if anything's going to happen.

01-19-2010   #5 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMs. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a super paranoid person anyway, and I'm totally freaked out by the dark, so things like that keep me up all night

01-19-2010   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Grand ChaseLa TaleTrickster OnlineMapleStory

Hykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hykari Send a message via AIM to Hykari Send a message via Yahoo to Hykari Send a message via Skype™ to Hykari
IGN: NeoConcept
Class: Elite to_dragon
Level: 113
Guild: Reignbow

Well, sometimes I have dreams (delusions) about the future and it sometimes come true.

The thing about this is I can't usually control/prevent what happened (it's like, I see it in my dream and forget about it, but once it happens in real life my memory temporarily recovers). It usually occurs at the end of my dream when I'm about to wake up though. There's like about a 1-5 second "glance period" in my sleep that shows in exact detail where I will be standing/walking (position/direction), what noises/voices I will hear from people/things, and what I'll be specifically looking at (or what I'm about to do). When it happens in real life, I'm usually thinking to myself "Hey, I remember doing this before/already." Then, I pause for a moment and use self-talk to say to myself: "Hmm, weird/bizarre." Life continues.

Feels like some situations are a bit predetermined for me.

01-19-2010   #7 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special

A bit like de ja vu?

I had a de ja vu that lasted for AGES, it was strange as hell.

01-19-2010   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Grand ChaseLa TaleTrickster OnlineMapleStory

Hykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hykari Send a message via AIM to Hykari Send a message via Yahoo to Hykari Send a message via Skype™ to Hykari
IGN: NeoConcept
Class: Elite to_dragon
Level: 113
Guild: Reignbow

Yeah, but it only lasts like a few seconds (then time somehow stops where everyone/everything around me "slows down" within those few seconds). Sorta like a time skip or something, lol.

Maybe it's just me though.

01-19-2010   #9 (permalink)
Puhi Puhi <3~

Maiyu has a spectacular aura aboutMaiyu has a spectacular aura aboutMaiyu has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
If this is exclusive to nighttime and sleeping...

I sleep like a rock and have never heard anything weird. Which is probably bad if anything's going to happen.
It's cause you're a pig.

I'm actually a pretty light sleeper unless I'm dead tired.
Like... when the heater to my room turned off, I woke up because the heater sound suddenly stopped. It's kind of annoying waking up for stupid reasons :/

Thanks to CherryPanda for an AWESOME sig!

01-20-2010   #10 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

I can actually predict before going to sleep if I'll either have nightmares or a dreamless slumber. Though I can never predict if I'll have dreams at all~

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

01-20-2010   #11 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games
La TaleFinal Fantasy XIRagnarok OnlineMapleStory
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

SOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to SOC
IGN: Fortuleo
Class: Duelist/Judgement lt_gunslinger
Level: 142/152
Guild: GoldenDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by AimeeXO
Oh, I got that all the time as a kid. I even remember two specific dreams where that happened. One time, I was laying in my bed (some time before high school) and I dreamed that all of a sudden, my bed started shaking a whole lot and I heard a very loud machine gun firing off, and my window was blinking white and black very fast like a strobe light. I woke up and every thing was fine. XD Then I remember one time, there was a thunder storm at my dad's house as I was sleeping. This was a few years ago, and where I sleep (upstairs), the thunder can get really loud and rumble stuff around my room. I dreamt that the thunder got so loud that it shook my bed enough to wake me up during a tornado and I had to grab my baby sister (who sleeps in a room next to mine) and rush down stairs to the basement. My dad and step mom weren't there for whatever reason, and my sister was so scared, but we played with toys and she calmed down. XD Then I woke up!

I've studied this a bit more in my university now, and so far, it's really just a bunch of stuff that happens within our mind. It's very similar to those "falling" dreams, just with a rumbling mattress, or couch, or whatever else we sleep on.

01-20-2010   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Gatts has a little shameless behaviour in the past
IGN: OptimusGatts
Class: Sieg - The Knight lt_knight
Level: 5X

you all need less drugs. or more.

01-20-2010   #13 (permalink)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOC

I've studied this a bit more in my university now, and so far, it's really just a bunch of stuff that happens within our mind. It's very similar to those "falling" dreams, just with a rumbling mattress, or couch, or whatever else we sleep on.
Well that helps a lot more :/. At least I know it's not a ghost.

01-20-2010   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Lunia

taeo has a spectacular aura abouttaeo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to taeo
IGN: Opponent Itosken
Class: Sieg Sieg lu_sieg
Level: 24 69
Guild: Titans/Illuminati

I always have delusions of me falling off stairs, and then i wake up half dead and alive...it really creeps me out. =/
12/20/11

01-20-2010   #15 (permalink)
Let's Pie Creation!
Games
MapleStoryS4 LeagueEden Eternal

Yukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Aokawa

Heh heh, this reminds me of this one time when I was woken up in the middle of the night because of a loud "BOOM!" that I heard. Turns out, that boom was the sound of my mattress crashing to the floor because the mattress's really old frame collapsed. XD

01-21-2010   #16 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Skiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Skiegh Send a message via MSN to Skiegh
IGN: Skiegh
Class: Sieg
Level: 56+

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlandreScarlet
I couldn't think up a better title so I'll leave it like that until someone can think of one.

So about four nights ago, as I was about sleep I heard a HUGE bang. I woke up my parents and asked if they heard anything (They're VERY light sleepers too.). They said no so I went back to sleep. Later around 3 AM I hear footsteps and my door opening slowly. I opened it up and found nobody there.
I've heard a loud bang once, woke up pretty paranoid and had to run about the house to check everything.

Other than that though, I am a heavy sleeper and can pretty much sleep anywhere. Well, if I have a fan anyways. (I need a fan to sleep unless I'm exhausted and not just tired.)

Few nightmares and what not but nothing too worth explaining-- though almost all my nightmares have some humor to them so I pretty much just think of them as serious dreams.
"There once was a boy who dreamed of being a hero. Who believed sincerely in the battle to banish darkness from a world of light... but light and darkness are equal... and where one exists so too must the other... and when the boy finally realized this he had taken the first step toward being a true hero."

01-21-2010   #17 (permalink)
is cute + gore

Point has a spectacular aura aboutPoint has a spectacular aura about

Whenever I'm sick, I would get the same 2-3 dreams that I've always had when I had a fever. They always involved me being very anxious in it and feeling a lot of pressure. Sometimes I even wake up and start saying gibberish.
And speaking of repetitive dreams, sometimes I would make up in my dream some kind of setting, or a different setup of the school's caf or whatever, then wake up to realize that I've dreamt about that place months or maybe years ago.

01-21-2010   #18 (permalink)
Fireflies & Lightning Bug

Note is a jewel in the roughNote is a jewel in the roughNote is a jewel in the rough
Guild: FrenchBread

I will get out of the sleep/dreams paranormals.. Happened to me like a month a ago.. I was done drawing blood on my patient and suddenly the faucet opens up by itself.. Like no joke.. ._. Anyways, I think the haunted patient wanna tell me to wash my hands.. lol

01-22-2010   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulDragon NestDragon SagaDungeon Fighter Online

Byuu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Byuu Send a message via Skype™ to Byuu
IGN: Byuu
Class: Lots lt_guardian
Level: 20-30
Guild: Hurricane

when i was 8 or 9 I had just moved into a new apartment with my family. and my older sisters used to like to scare me alot so they said someone died in our new apartment. one night my mom went down to the building lobby to open the door for one of her friends and all of a sudden my stereo turned on and played for like 10 seconds then turned off. Thing is it wasnt even plugged in yet i could never sleep properly for the 4 years i lived there.

BYUU BYUU!~

01-22-2010   #20 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

My college dorm was "haunted". My friend used to say she doesn't visit my floor because "a couple of kids" and "a really angry old lady" roams the floor. I often hear skid marks (sort of like when you're walking on a marble floor with sneakers on) and it happens when the hallway's empty, so I ignore it. But then one time I tested my digital camera while waiting for the elevator, and found a silhouette of a young boy and little girl holding hands, and a weird gnarly shadow of an old person's face by the window. It was just creepy. Again, I ignored it, because I had a GPA to maintain and didn't want paranormal shit interfering with my exams.

But then I started having nightmares, day and night, DAILY for weeks at a time. It's always the same. An old woman in a dressing gown would enter my room, stare down my bed, and then proceed to strangle me. Had to wake myself up by sheer force of will because I couldn't breathe. I'd wake up, but when I fall asleep it'd happen again.

One time, it happened 12 times. TWELVE FRICKIN TIMES IN ONE SINGLE AFTERNOON being choked to death, waking up, and being choked to death again. On the 12th time, I remember "dreaming" that I pushed her away, yelled some very colorful curses amounting to "F*** you b*** I'm trying to sleep!", took her in a choke hold, and shoved her against the wall.

The nightmares stopped after that, and I thought, shit, I should have done that months ago.