Send a message via MSN to taeo
IGN: Opponent Itosken
Class: Sieg Sieg lu_sieg
Level: 24 69
Guild: Titans/Illuminati

^ Are you serious?
Wow, if that ACTUALLY happened, id have a gun with me at all times. Lol
12/20/11

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-23-2010   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaDragon Nest

Riku4564 is a jewel in the roughRiku4564 is a jewel in the roughRiku4564 is a jewel in the roughRiku4564 is a jewel in the rough
Class: All The Cool Ones lu_dacy

When I was like 7 years old, I woke up in the middle of the night because I was thirsty, I went downstairs and turned all the lights on and got a glass of water. When I was turning the lights off I heard really soft whispers calling my name. I thought it was just my head, then I heard squeeking noises from the living room and I got really scared and screamed :3 Then my parents came downstairs and walked me upstairs

01-23-2010   #23 (permalink)
私は君のためなら何でもする, my Love
Special

FlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud ofFlamesBlader has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to FlamesBlader Send a message via MSN to FlamesBlader
IGN: iFlames
Class: Any
Level: 30
Guild: Expired

I'm sure something opened my door and window last night. Made noise as well. But when I got my flashlight there was nothing o.o (My flashlight is under my bed) My windows was as closed as possible and the bag i put in front of the door (my side of the door) was still there, untouched >.<
I'm paranoid.

01-23-2010   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Veteran

GV8J6SDK29ASJH0D has disabled reputation

I had a bed with stairs when I was like, 12 years old, and when I woke up in the night to pee, I was climbing downwards and saw someone under my bed. It looked so scary, it was like a skeleton looking at me or something. I couldn't go to the toilet and hid under my blankets till the morning, good thing I didn't pee in my bed. 8D

01-25-2010   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulDragon NestDragon SagaDungeon Fighter Online

Byuu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Byuu Send a message via Skype™ to Byuu
IGN: Byuu
Class: Lots lt_guardian
Level: 20-30
Guild: Hurricane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catharsis
My college dorm was "haunted". My friend used to say she doesn't visit my floor because "a couple of kids" and "a really angry old lady" roams the floor. I often hear skid marks (sort of like when you're walking on a marble floor with sneakers on) and it happens when the hallway's empty, so I ignore it. But then one time I tested my digital camera while waiting for the elevator, and found a silhouette of a young boy and little girl holding hands, and a weird gnarly shadow of an old person's face by the window. It was just creepy. Again, I ignored it, because I had a GPA to maintain and didn't want paranormal shit interfering with my exams.

But then I started having nightmares, day and night, DAILY for weeks at a time. It's always the same. An old woman in a dressing gown would enter my room, stare down my bed, and then proceed to strangle me. Had to wake myself up by sheer force of will because I couldn't breathe. I'd wake up, but when I fall asleep it'd happen again.

One time, it happened 12 times. TWELVE FRICKIN TIMES IN ONE SINGLE AFTERNOON being choked to death, waking up, and being choked to death again. On the 12th time, I remember "dreaming" that I pushed her away, yelled some very colorful curses amounting to "F*** you b*** I'm trying to sleep!", took her in a choke hold, and shoved her against the wall.

The nightmares stopped after that, and I thought, shit, I should have done that months ago.
Keep your pimp hand strong..

BYUU BYUU!~

01-25-2010   #26 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games
La TaleFinal Fantasy XIRagnarok OnlineMapleStory
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

SOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to SOC
IGN: Fortuleo
Class: Duelist/Judgement lt_gunslinger
Level: 142/152
Guild: GoldenDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catharsis
But then I started having nightmares, day and night, DAILY for weeks at a time. It's always the same. An old woman in a dressing gown would enter my room, stare down my bed, and then proceed to strangle me. Had to wake myself up by sheer force of will because I couldn't breathe. I'd wake up, but when I fall asleep it'd happen again.

One time, it happened 12 times. TWELVE FRICKIN TIMES IN ONE SINGLE AFTERNOON being choked to death, waking up, and being choked to death again. On the 12th time, I remember "dreaming" that I pushed her away, yelled some very colorful curses amounting to "F*** you b*** I'm trying to sleep!", took her in a choke hold, and shoved her against the wall.

The nightmares stopped after that, and I thought, shit, I should have done that months ago.
This has nothing to do with that "haunting" or any paranormal activity, but rather it's a very common nightmare that millions of people have. It involves of some one/some thing really scary basically sitting on your chest and keeping you from breathing. You basically "wake up" in your dream and are paralyzed and can't move, known as basically "sleep paralysis." You're a victim of the whatever scary thing it is, and in this case, since you had the belief of the haunting in your mind, it was that.

Any way, I think that this has nothing to do with ghosts or any thing like that, but rather it's just a normal sleep disorder that happened 'cause you believed in ghosts.

Last edited by SOC; 01-25-2010 at 09:45 AM.

01-26-2010   #27 (permalink)
ohi
Games
World of Warcraft
Awards Facebook Fan

crazyhealer is on a distinguished road
IGN: crazyhealer
Class: Eir lu_eir
Level: no idea...

It was about 5 month since my father had pass away. On the first day of the ghost festival, i dreamt that my father was looking at me through my bedroom door, smiling. I treat it like an ordinary dream since i've been thinking about my father before i fell asleep.

However, a few months later, my family was having this little talk and my mum asked us if any of us had any dreams about my father. My sis mention that on the first day of the ghost festival, she dreamt that my father was looking at her through the bedroom door.

Coincident? I doubt.

02-04-2010   #28 (permalink)
Addicted to BoA
Games
MapleStoryRagnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends

DarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really nice

About 4 yrs ago, I was sleeping and I had the MOST realistic nightmare ever.
The thing is, it didn't happen until I woke up at about 3 A.M.

I woke up because something cold touched my cheek.
It was unusually cold too, I lived in California at the time, and it was pretty warm, even at night. (I believe it was in March or something).

Anyways, I wake up and slowly shift my eyes to the left, 'cuz I was too scared to turn my body to face it, and the next thing I know, I'm looking straight into the "eyes" of the Grim Reaper.
And just as I looked at it, it still had its bony finger on my cheek. (And I'm going to be honest here and say that the finger was ****ing cold.)
No matter how much I wanted to say something like maybe tell it to move its finger, I was just paralyzed with fear.

I held his gaze for like maybe a few minutes (but it seemed more like an hour or two), and then, maybe just to kill the silence, he starts whispering words I either couldn't hear or couldn't understand.
While he's whispering, the air gets even colder, and he moves the finger from my cheek and points it at the window.
At this point, I somehow regain control over my body but, only momentarily, 'cuz the next second I sit up in my bed and look out the window.
He starts whispering again, and he just fades into the darkness.
For several seconds I feel like pressure is nearly crushing me, and I fall back asleep within maybe a few seconds. A few hours later, I wake up when my alarm goes off (for school), and everything still seems like it really happened.

I have no idea why this happened or what it means, if anything.

But I do know one thing: Ever since that happened, I keep getting the feeling that I have some sort of psychic connection to the future or something.
Only it has only just recently made itself clear to me.

A couple months ago, I was riding the bus to school when out of nowhere, I space out and see a sedan (for some reason, my mind blurred the colors of the car, but it looked like a silver Altima or something) crash into a school bus (the colors of this I could see clearly though).
I snap back into reality as soon as the crash happens and about a minute later, I hear a bus driver over the radio thing (that school bus drivers use to communicate with each other), and he's saying a car just crashed into the school bus he's driving. (Though he doesn't mention whether it was a sedan, SUV, etc.)

To this day, I still wonder what the Reaper was whispering. ._.
Maybe if I knew what he said, I could make sense out of this.

Even now, I still remember how cold the bone finger was, and how much the Reaper's whispering sounded like hissing and how it seemed like he was saying incantations.

Last edited by DarkAmbience; 02-04-2010 at 04:30 PM.

02-04-2010   #29 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage
About 4 yrs ago, I was sleeping and I had the MOST realistic nightmare ever.
The thing is, it didn't happen until I woke up at about 3 A.M.

I woke up because something cold touched my cheek.
It was unusually cold too, I lived in California at the time, and it was pretty warm, even at night. (I believe it was in March or something).

Anyways, I wake up and slowly shift my eyes to the left, 'cuz I was too scared to turn my body to face it, and the next thing I know, I'm looking straight into the "eyes" of the Grim Reaper.
And just as I looked at it, it still had its bony finger on my cheek. (And I'm going to be honest here and say that the finger was ****ing cold.)
No matter how much I wanted to say something like maybe tell it to move its finger, I was just paralyzed with fear.

I held his gaze for like maybe a few minutes (but it seemed more like an hour or two), and then, maybe just to kill the silence, he starts whispering words I either couldn't hear or couldn't understand.
While he's whispering, the air gets even colder, and he moves the finger from my cheek and points it at the window.
At this point, I somehow regain control over my body but, only momentarily, 'cuz the next second I sit up in my bed and look out the window.
He starts whispering again, and he just fades into the darkness.
For several seconds I feel like pressure is nearly crushing me, and I fall back asleep within maybe a few seconds. A few hours later, I wake up when my alarm goes off (for school), and everything still seems like it really happened.

I have no idea why this happened or what it means, if anything.

But I do know one thing: Ever since that happened, I keep getting the feeling that I have some sort of psychic connection to the future or something.
Only it has only just recently made itself clear to me.

A couple months ago, I was riding the bus to school when out of nowhere, I space out and see a sedan (for some reason, my mind blurred the colors of the car, but it looked like a silver Altima or something) crash into a school bus (the colors of this I could see clearly though).
I snap back into reality as soon as the crash happens and about a minute later, I hear a bus driver over the radio thing (that school bus drivers use to communicate with each other), and he's saying a car just crashed into the school bus he's driving. (Though he doesn't mention whether it was a sedan, SUV, etc.)

To this day, I still wonder what the Reaper was whispering. ._.
Maybe if I knew what he said, I could make sense out of this.

Even now, I still remember how cold the bone finger was, and how much the Reaper's whispering sounded like hissing and how it seemed like he was saying incantations.
I thought it was sleep paralysis until you said you got up.

That's scary...Seriously.

02-04-2010   #30 (permalink)
Addicted to BoA
Games
MapleStoryRagnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends

DarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really niceDarkAmbience is just really nice

Like hell it was.

It took me weeks to get over that shock.

I'm still occasionally haunted by fragments of it from time to time.
(Which is why I stay away from scary movies/stories as much as possible)

Sometimes, when I'm alone, I feel the Reaper watching me from close by.

Even though it's been 4 years, I still don't even understand why he pointed his finger to the window, much less understood why he even appeared.

02-06-2010   #31 (permalink)
i's cool guy
Special
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAllodsCombat Arms

flaris has a spectacular aura aboutflaris has a spectacular aura aboutflaris has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to flaris
Xfire: flariss

my friend's basement is allegedly haunted. his uncle used to live down there but complained about noises, even when the house would be silent.

they also have a freezer down there and the cat would occasionally follow them down and get locked downstairs. the freaky thing is, my friend would hear noises of meowing from the basement but when he would go check (knowing the cat is in the basement), the cat would somehow be upstairs again. he asked his family and nobody said they opened the door for it.

02-07-2010   #32 (permalink)
~~OBEY OBEY OBEY~~

Belphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Belphybear
IGN: Will Smith
Class: Will Smith
Guild: Will Smith

There was a time I woke up with some strange markings on my pan-

02-16-2010   #33 (permalink)
kag
meow
Games
Asda StoryLunia
Awards MoM Award

kag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond repute
Class: Dacy lu_dacy
Guild: ForielUnion, OurStory

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOC
This has nothing to do with that "haunting" or any paranormal activity, but rather it's a very common nightmare that millions of people have. It involves of some one/some thing really scary basically sitting on your chest and keeping you from breathing. You basically "wake up" in your dream and are paralyzed and can't move, known as basically "sleep paralysis." You're a victim of the whatever scary thing it is, and in this case, since you had the belief of the haunting in your mind, it was that.

Any way, I think that this has nothing to do with ghosts or any thing like that, but rather it's just a normal sleep disorder that happened 'cause you believed in ghosts.
It happened to me a few times before.
No breathing difficulties thou.
Woke up, couldn't move, couldn't speak, eyes wide open.
one day it just went away.

Fanart Anime/Manga Tees at http://www.facebook.com/metronomist

02-23-2010   #34 (permalink)
C'est La Vie

Mysteria will become famous soon enoughMysteria will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Mysteria
IGN: Eyelash
Level: 143

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seirou
Well, sometimes I have dreams (delusions) about the future and it sometimes come true.

The thing about this is I can't usually control/prevent what happened (it's like, I see it in my dream and forget about it, but once it happens in real life my memory temporarily recovers). It usually occurs at the end of my dream when I'm about to wake up though. There's like about a 1-5 second "glance period" in my sleep that shows in exact detail where I will be standing/walking (position/direction), what noises/voices I will hear from people/things, and what I'll be specifically looking at (or what I'm about to do). When it happens in real life, I'm usually thinking to myself "Hey, I remember doing this before/already." Then, I pause for a moment and use self-talk to say to myself: "Hmm, weird/bizarre." Life continues.

Feels like some situations are a bit predetermined for me.
Same thing happens to me. I feel like I've predicted it before, ut my memory only recovers when that moment happens.

02-23-2010   #35 (permalink)
and more came out
Games
AuditionFlyFFGunboundLa Tale

iFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud of
IGN: BANNED!

When I was really little, there would be times when I had a sudden urge to take a dump in the middle of the night. I would quickly and quietly trot down to the bathroom and sit on top of the toilet seat, ready to unleash raging meteors onto the fragile toilet bowl. During my polluting, sometimes I would hear weird sounds... very faint and weird sounds coming from the ceiling vent. Since I was really small at that time, I would mistake them to be the sound of the glorious impact that my little torpedoes made when submerging into the brown and bloody water.

As I grew older, however, I became more aware of these sounds late at night. It turned out that the weird sounds were actually whispers... very faint and quiet whispers. I would be so spooked that I avoided going to the bathroom completely during nighttime. Consequently, many bedsheets were stained.

At midnight of the twelfth day of November, I went to the bathroom again... But this time, I waited patiently on the toilet seat to try and understand what the whispers were saying... After ten long minutes of sitting, the voices appeared...

"It's.... -ing.. do-..."

I held my breath.

"It's.. -ing down..."

I gulped.

"It's... coming... ...down..."

And plop!
It came down.

02-23-2010   #36 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Slightly off topic, but then.. oh well.

Sleep paralysis isn't anything particularly connected to abnormal or paranormal or even belief in ghosts. It's simply your brain waking up during your REM sleep. During REM sleep, your body automatically induces paralysis in order to give you the rest you need. And, since you're theoretically in a dream state, you begin to have hallucinations of all sorts. Think of it as a drug. While you're half asleep.

Quote:
Some reports read that various factors increase the likelihood of both paralysis and hallucinations. These include:

* Sleeping in a face upwards or supine position
* Irregular sleeping schedules; naps, sleeping in, sleep deprivation
* Increased stress
* Sudden environmental/lifestyle changes
* A lucid dream that immediately precedes the episode.
For more information, visit your friendly wikipedia article:
Sleep paralysis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

02-24-2010   #37 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games
La TaleFinal Fantasy XIRagnarok OnlineMapleStory
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

SOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to SOC
IGN: Fortuleo
Class: Duelist/Judgement lt_gunslinger
Level: 142/152
Guild: GoldenDawn

lol'd at iFarted. XD

Correct Buta, but the "troll" of her paralysis came from her belief in ghosts. Since it only happened once for her, I think it can be safe to assume it was because she believed so hard in it.

But most of it is just what Buta explained.