Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-18-2010   #1 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer
Default Embarrassing Moments.

We've all had one. Keep it 13+

Just to name a few x//x.

1. I farted in the elevator and people were wondering what that smell was. Worst part: It took 20 floors to reach the destination.

2. I was having a boner so I was really slightly (-Shot-) aroused by thinking of h3ntai animated girls (I'm sad thank you). So I was walking around with "that" for about 1 hour and it still wasn't calming down x//x. The teacher called me up and I said "No". The teacher went "If you don't come up here you'll be sent to the office for refusal of participation.". I went up there. The girls laughed at me.

3. I fell down the stairs 1 month ago. It didn't hurt but...I had to go to the bathroom. So there was pee all over the floor and in my pants. People were laughing at me for the next few weeks. And they still are as to this day.

Last edited by Marisa; 01-18-2010 at 07:29 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-18-2010   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Gatts has a little shameless behaviour in the past
IGN: OptimusGatts
Class: Sieg - The Knight lt_knight
Level: 5X

i was having a smoke and a coffee one day while waiting for the bus which are both mild laxatives for me. as i was done and the bus crept up i felt the need to fart so i went ahead thinking nothing of it as i was outdoors and it would just evaporate before i got on the bus and the people behind wouldn't care. that is until instead of gas this liquid goop of feces landed in my underpants. as soon as i realised what had happened i immediately fled towards home. which was a good 5 minute walk since i was in front of the coffee shop. my pace was affected by the festering i had unknowingly dropped in my underpants. after walking for a few minutes like i had a wedgie it just kept getting worse, it had started sloshing around and falling through and down my leg and rubbing up against my jeans. after that i started walking normally and went straight to the bathroom. it was far worse than i could have imagined there was shit just everywhere getting smeared all over the insides all over my legs and the only thing that kept the shit from staining all over the street and floor was that it had leaked into my shoes.

i took a shower, changed and went back to the bus stop and called my boss. when i got to work he had an angry face and said explain. i told him what happened. his face lost it's mean expression and changed to a look of shocked amazement. for a minute i think he thought i was kidding. he shook his head and started laughing. he called over another superior and told him why i was late. at this point the 3 of us were laughing very loud when the rest of the workers came over and asked what was so funny and why i was late i explained to them what happened and they all laughed with us.

we went for a coffee run and pretty much everyone laughed at me until someone else in the car told a story about how he had shit his pants which was funny as well, later on in the day everyone was sharing stories about defecating.

good times

01-18-2010   #3 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Ouch @ the boner part... :< That's real rough.

Making a problem-solution speech in front of the class and then spacing out after about a minute in. Kinda mentally passed-out.
My weakness: Talking to a large group of people.

01-18-2010   #4 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

I walked into the girl's bathroom on accident a few months ago. I was talking with some of my friends while they were on the way to the restroom at the mall, and I walked in while still talking to them. Needless to say, I ran back out.

One time I was over at San Fransisco for a relative's birthday party. They lived in those painfully-sloped neighborhoods . I was outside playing tag with my cousins (this was a plenty of years back; though I have no inclination to not playing a rousing game of tag as a high school senior), and got run over by a car that was parked a block up the slope. Lucky for me, when I got it, the car hadn't had much momentum so I wasn't badly injured. It did give me a bit of a bruise on my hip, though.

One night after afterschool band rehearsal, I was helping some of the pit/percussion ensemble wheel extra marimbas back to the band room (the opposite side of the campus). I was pushing one with wheels with a radius of about 2" rolling on thick grass that hasn't been cut in weeks. While struggling to push it up to the blacktop, I tripped over the edge of the concrete and fell on my face. The marimba went off rolling until someone sprinted up to catch it.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

01-27-2010   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

DUHgoBackToBasics is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Pye
Level: 54 lass: 55 ronan: 46 lire: 44ryan: 38arme
Guild: none

lol nice story guys xD but top this. i missed the bus to my school so i had to walk and since my school starts like 1 hour later i had time. while i was walking it was sprinkling(starting to rain a bit) so as i walked i guess since i though was just water a bird took a fecies rest on my hair Q.Q so when i got into school everyone was laughing and i didnt get why until i into the bathroom to dry my hair a bit. i can not believe how i did not notice it when its HUGE a huge white spot in my pweety black hair lol

The future is always a surprise guess we just have to wait til the end comes until then one life, one chance, live life to its finest extent.

Thank You cherrypandah for the gundam signature

01-29-2010   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

ChaosReaper is on a distinguished road

Got caught in the girls bathroom in a cubicle with my gf. Had to walk through 300 people and watch them applaud/cheer/laugh. (Got suspended for that crap too =.=)

Oh and just yesterday, recieved a =O from my gf and the next door neighbour rang the bell.
'Nuff said.

Well, i think that was fairly PG-13

02-01-2010   #7 (permalink)
FABULOUS MILKSHAKES
Games
Ragnarok Online
Awards Twitter Fan

Milkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lady GaGa
Class: Pop Star lt_bard
Level: ∞
Guild: Haus Of GaGa

Very recent, really. I was walking on the canteen and I felt a person behind me. I thought it was my friend so I turn around and shouted, "GWAAAAAH" at her. Turns out, it wasn't her.

02-02-2010   #8 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Sofira will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to Sofira Send a message via MSN to Sofira Send a message via Skype™ to Sofira

LAWL!

My friends and me played the Mens favourite game..

Who got the biggest ****! :O
We took a ruler and measured the cm!
When my brother wanted to take the cm of a friend.. he really went with his face almost to his.. you know what I mean..

in this situation my mother came in LOL!
She turned back without a word and left the room!
For sure she thinks my brother is gay with a friend of me.. ^^

Soul-Arena.com - Your #1 Online Multiplayer Bleach Game !

02-03-2010   #9 (permalink)
\_(ツ)_/
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Adun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Adun Send a message via Skype™ to Adun
Guild: [JW], Kirameki

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlandreScarlet
1. I farted in the elevator and people were wondering what that smell was. Worst part: It took 20 floors to reach the destination.
I do that on purpose.

Hmm, I don't feel embarrassed about anything these days. I guess one thing that I remember was my 7th birthday, and I was bowling. I slipped and the bowling ball went soaring into the lane adjacent and struck a few pins, startling the people playing in that lane.

Embarrassing? Maybe not.

02-07-2010   #10 (permalink)
~~OBEY OBEY OBEY~~

Belphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the roughBelphybear is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Belphybear
IGN: Will Smith
Class: Will Smith
Guild: Will Smith

Test time.

Total silence.

I fart.

Embarrassment.

02-07-2010   #11 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

Busted my ass in a football game on the black top at school. 2 years later I still get picked on for it ;____;. Parked car > human.

02-08-2010   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

YukitchiSan is on a distinguished road

I decided to went on a girl's bathroom... im pretty sure that the door that i am opening was the girl's bathroom i even checked the sign... then as i open the door i saw the back of a person who looks like man ( it was a lesbian who looks like a guy) i thought i was in a wrong bathroom...so i went to the other bathroom, and i really need to take a pee so i opened the guy's bathroom in a hurry....the guy who was taking a pee shouted as he was trying to cover his thing *HoLy Sh*** ... because of embarrassment, instead of getting out of the room, i stayed their for around 20 secs without knowing what to do....

im sure the dude thinks im a pervert x-x;;; looool

"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail"
www.youtube.com/yukeeesan

02-08-2010   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Grand ChaseLa TaleTrickster OnlineMapleStory

Hykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hykari Send a message via AIM to Hykari Send a message via Yahoo to Hykari Send a message via Skype™ to Hykari
IGN: NeoConcept
Class: Elite to_dragon
Level: 113
Guild: Reignbow

^ I had a similar situation, except I went in the ladies room thinking it was the mens and were wondering why people were laughing at me while I walked out zipping my pants up. Thankfully no girls were in there at that time..