Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-15-2010   #1 (permalink)
Legends of League
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

Dragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Ideality
Level: 30
Default 2:45 AM and I can't fall asleep

First off, I'd like to state that this has been going ever since school started in September.

So my roommate and his high school friend became boyfriend and girlfriend during September but broke up soon after that. Basically, for the first 3 weeks of school, they argued almost every night about whether or not to become boyfriend/girlfriend, my roommate being very reluctant, and the girl being very persistent. My roommate finally caved in and they went out for about 2 weeks, where she slept in the room every night. After they broke up, (mainly because the girl was being too serious and my roommate just felt that he'd prefer if they were friends again) so he tries to be nice, while she constantly acts like a b**** by getting drunk, and calling him to pick up him and stuff. Being the nice guy that my roommate is, and fearing for her safety late at night, he goes and picks her up. After they come back to residence, she either refuses to go to her room or just tricks him into letting him in our room (such as needing to go to the bathroom, but wtf?? her room is on the 6th floor, while we're on the 7th). At about early December, my roommate got so afraid of this repeating thing that he went to another town to spend the weekend, totally unprepared, last minute, so she couldn't do anything about it. When he comes back, he tells me how she called him 19 times over the weekend and left him quite a few nasty messages.

They come up with an "agreement" where they'll be boyfriend/girlfriend for one week, and then if he still does not have feelings for her, they won't be friends at all (which is kind of hard since their friends are all the same being from the same high school and they hung out together for the first few months). 2 weeks pass and finally I think they decided to break up and yet be friends. So everything goes alright, and school starts. School has barely started for 2 weeks, and yesterday she comes knocking on our door for about 10 minutes until my roommate opens the door (at around 4 AM). They argue outside for about 30-60 minutes and then my roommate comes back and apologizes to me saying how he's sorry and weak, and she ends up sleeping here.

Tonight, I convinced my roommate that if she knocks on the door, we won't answer. So she knocks for the first time, for about 10 minutes, no answer. 2nd time, she comes down with one of his and her best friends and his friend chooses not to get in the middle of things and just tells her to go. She continues to knock and gets ignored for another 10 minutes. 3rd time, she comes back with the floor fellow (basically a higher grade student that is in charge of their floor, and on weekends, certain are on duty to make sure people are safe and stuff) and gets the floor fellow to open the door with his master key. The floor fellow checked that he is basically still alive, and then asks her to leave, but she refuses. My roommate asks her to leave as he wants to sleep. She refuses. The floor fellow gets impatient and threatens to call security to remove her, but she still stays. My roommate finally caves, and goes outside to talk with her right now.

It's been another hour since then and they're still not done, yet arguing loudly.

I really don't know what to do. It's disturbing me, and getting me really paranoid about relationships.

I'm thinking of telling my roommate that if she knocks on the door in the future and my roommate won't open the door, I'll just call security right away and get her removed.

tl;dr Roommate has a stalker for a ex-girlfriend and can't get rid of her. Annoys him every night and won't leave. Roommate too nice to be a jerk and reject her totally. What do I do... I like my roommate and I'm afraid he's becoming suicidal

League of Legends Fanatic - NA - Ideality

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-16-2010   #2 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

he shouldn't have gave in that night when the floor fellow said he'd cal the security and she still didn't leave he shouldhave let him make good on his promise. next time she come do not give in. make sure she gets security called on her and then if she still acting up you might want to take legal action and get a law suit. the police can also arrest for for disturbing the peace i think.

anyway, if your friend still has strong feelings of depression or what not and can't get over them just by talking to you then you school most likely has therapists and counselors who can talk to him. you can maybe suggest he confides in one of those

01-16-2010   #3 (permalink)
Legends of League
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

Dragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Ideality
Level: 30

Great so things are going down like this:

Floor fellow is pissed that she lied to him about him getting completely smashed, thus the reason for him opening our door.

Girl stole some medicine from roommate, while roommate was explaining the situation with the floor fellow, and basically ran off.

Most likely the girl will get fined for lying to the floor fellow. As well as get kicked out of our residence, if not the school.

And what my roommate is deathly scared of is, when she tells everything to his parents, that he'll be withdrawn from university because he's an international student, and he did some stuff that his parents are against (ie. drinking, drugs, etc....)

Why are people such dumbasses sometimes...she ruined 2 people's university life

League of Legends Fanatic - NA - Ideality

01-16-2010   #4 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

how does she have contact with his parents anyway? oh wait never mind because they knew each other in high school. well maybe he should consider a restraining order. I dunno why she is acting like that. it seems so unreasonable.

01-16-2010   #5 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

He could just lie to his parents and say she's crazy and lying. >_>

01-20-2010   #6 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games
La TaleFinal Fantasy XIRagnarok OnlineMapleStory
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

SOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to SOC
IGN: Fortuleo
Class: Duelist/Judgement lt_gunslinger
Level: 142/152
Guild: GoldenDawn

Put a nasty liquid on the door so she'll never want to knock again. (no, not perverted lol)