Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-11-2009   #1 (permalink)
I'll be here, don't worry
Games
Atlantica OnlineAuditionAngels OnlineAika Online
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

LaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to LaTale Send a message via Skype™ to LaTale
IGN: Khamael
Class: Wizard/bard lt_bard
Level: -shrug-
Guild: Ciao
Xfire: amittoletumfuzzy
Default Strange strangers...

Every friday my school ends after lunch for me(I eat lunch 11AM) and I pretty much finish lunch in less then a half hour. My bus comes around 12:15, so I have to waste about 35-55min in the city. Anyway, when I had waste about 35 min I thought it was time to walk to the bus. When I was getting close to the bus stations, but still rather far away to my bus station, I saw a man turning around rather suddenly. I didn't pay much thought about it, I mearly thought that he probably waited for someone he maybe walked with. I walked past him and he started to walk behind me. I heard he speeded up his steps. I saw in the corner of my eye that he reached for me and Suddenly, he said:

"Your hair is really pretty."

I was kinda stunned for a moment but I smiled, giggled and said thank you. He then followed and talked to me for a bit. He said that he really meant it, that women should have long hair and he asked about my age. I did answer that question, while still being kinda stunned. (For the other questions and such I mearly giggled, smiled, said okey ect.) Directly after that he said "Oh sorry, I shouldn't ask such question. It's rude."
He then went his way said good bye and waved. I said good bye and waved too.

It's common that people make comments on my hair and such(Your hair so so pretty! Wow it's so long ect. It must be the most common thing I hear next to hello/Good day.), but that's only if I'm talking to them. I've never had a stranger walking to me and randomly saying "Your hair is pretty". I think that guys must have been in his late 30s or early 40s. <_>
I kinda regret telling him my age, lol.

Something like this ever happened to you? o:

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-11-2009   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Keke is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Keke

Stay away from him! o:

09-11-2009   #3 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Symphony

I did,and well, it's a guy too. D; I was so stunned too that I gave the same replies you did while he said stuff like "you're cute". But meh,I gave him my real number(accidentally) and ignored him.

09-11-2009   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

AdorablePrincess has a spectacular aura aboutAdorablePrincess has a spectacular aura about

Something like that happened similar to me, except he was in a car and kept waving to me and blowing kisses through his mirror. He followed me to a local mall and he was from New York. He turned out to be a pretty okay guy.

Anyway, if you see him again I'd watch out since he sounds like a creeper =\ but I could be wrong and maybe he was just a genuine, nice guy. Just be careful!!

09-11-2009   #5 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

dont trust any total stranger, even if they seem nice

09-11-2009   #6 (permalink)
Games

LaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to behold

It's not like I would follow him anywhere. I know where the limit goes~
As long as someone just randomly talks to me, I'm fine. But when they start following me/want to drag me somewhere, I'll start to get alarmed.
<_>

09-12-2009   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Michiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to beholdMichiko is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Gumball / =Michiko=
Class: Arme / Bunny to_bunny
Level: 73 / 162
Guild: Pwnography

It happens almost everytime I get back home from school. Just that they're mostly drunk pedos. Whenever it happens, or if you notice someone's staring or following you, I'd suggest you turn back or take a different path from the one you were walking, or get into the closest shop you see. That's what I do.

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!!

09-12-2009   #8 (permalink)
Games

Aw, that sucks... I've encountered a couple of drunkards, but it have never been something serious.
Thank you for the tip~ If something like that ever happens, I'll try to keep myself to a place where there's some amount of people too. I know the city pretty well, so I know where people usually walk/gather and where small malls and such is. So I think I'll be safe. :3

09-12-2009   #9 (permalink)
No good next to diamonds
Games
Neo SteamValkyrie SkyTrickster OnlineTribal Wars

JoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud of
IGN: Pinfire
Level: 50

Keep mace and pepper spray on you at all times.

09-12-2009   #10 (permalink)
[夢]
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundLuniaAtlantica Online

Yume has disabled reputation
IGN: Yume/Relief/夢
Guild: Drop/JW/Kirameki/Hores(FT)

This one time, I was at A&W with my family and at the time, I had long hair that reached close to my bum and my brother and I had recently gotten highlights in our hair so we looked more related than usual. We sat next to each other, and after eating, my brother started poking me in the face with the extra straws (he's 4 1/2 years older than me) and some old man behind me started STROKING my hair and asked my brother "oh, is this your girlfriend?" We almost puked. He said "no, that's my sister" and the old man while still stroking my hair said, "oh, I didn't think you'd be hitting your girlfriend like this"
The rest of my family just stared, shocked I guess, and he kept stroking my hair. We eventually left, and my step brother said, "Yeah... watch out for creepy men"
I was probably like... 13 at the time. q_q

09-12-2009   #11 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad I never had this problem, but it's probably because I'm a male and I'm pretty creepy myself. But anyway, I hope that doesn't happen to you again.

09-12-2009   #12 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Shoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Shoo Send a message via MSN to Shoo
IGN: Shoo
Class: Everyone :O
Level: Aiming for 60+ ea
Guild: ggFTW

lol im male and this sort of thing has happened to me too. lol, i wont get into details since i haveto go but some old creepy guy just started talking randomly to me and my older brother saying how handsome we were and asking for our phone numbers. the number i gave him was 911 6229. lol, since i heard that typing in 911 first will connect you to the police. hopefully he called and got arrested or something lol.

09-12-2009   #13 (permalink)
/OREYA!
Games
MabinogiLeague of LegendsSudden AttackScions of Fate

n00bE is on a distinguished road
IGN: n00bE
Class: Loli
Level: 3.14159265
Guild: Trolls

Well you do have nice hair

And nothing like this really happened to me besides the occasional strangers talking to me in line and offering me to buy me a coffee lol

09-13-2009   #14 (permalink)
Fireflies & Lightning Bug

Note is a jewel in the roughNote is a jewel in the roughNote is a jewel in the rough
Guild: FrenchBread

Happened to my GF when we are waiting for a bus at a bust stop..

Ohh well just ignore him or stay away.. :P

09-13-2009   #15 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

Slap him :3

09-13-2009   #16 (permalink)
kag
meow
Games
Asda StoryLunia
Awards MoM Award

kag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond repute
Class: Dacy lu_dacy
Guild: ForielUnion, OurStory

Maybe iz the pickup line of the year or something

Fanart Anime/Manga Tees at http://www.facebook.com/metronomist

09-16-2009   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

taniabuttonz will become famous soon enoughtaniabuttonz will become famous soon enough
IGN: MagLcPower
Class: Mage.
Level: 109
Guild: Derp

Eh.. has happend to me ..but in the most..Nastiest way.. im 16 and I've been hit on by 50+ yr olds ALL THE time.. but when now they try to make a convo with me, i run away or say "sorry im busy".

09-19-2009   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulDragon NestDragon SagaDungeon Fighter Online

Byuu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Byuu Send a message via Skype™ to Byuu
IGN: Byuu
Class: Lots lt_guardian
Level: 20-30
Guild: Hurricane

i has no hair to compliment on :[.

<--- Shaves head ( I dont go blad just short)

BYUU BYUU!~