ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Life & Relationships (http://ggftw.com/forum/life-relationships/)
-   -   One Rough Month (http://ggftw.com/forum/life-relationships/51100-one-rough-month.html)

iGrabbedU 07-01-2009 11:47 PM

One Rough Month

Ugh... this month has been pretty tough on me. First, I've been having family problems, my mom for one thinks that I'm not good enough and that I can't live up to her expectations, because I'm not as good and sweet as my brothers and my friends and my dad thinks I'm just a "sack of crap". Then my band disbanded over miss communication and now I have to look for a new drummer. Then I found out that one of my closest friends, Gary, actually was just using me and is very shady. Then I got into a fight with my friend Tony and now we aren't really on speaking terms. I really don't know what I did to deserve this. Gary said that he thought he was better than me and that I was dragging him down in our band and that I put to much stress into the band (which I do) and that I was taking to much charge. Then my friend Tony got mad at me because Gary was mad. Then I began to realize that I have some feelings for one of my friends and I think I'm Bi.

Shoo 07-02-2009 12:01 AM

well, i told you countless times. i gave you so many hints as to why i was so mad at you. I even told you on GC. If i must repeat myself, it would have to be because of the way you have been acting at my house. when i disrespected you at your house, i was scolded and never did it again. We come back here, and you start being mean to everyone. You don't apologize or anything. You have to realize that there ARE other people in this house, and you do things to get on our nerves. All i really expected of you was a simple, "I'm sorry." but you couldn't even say it. Whatever, i guess i could live; just use this for future references. Learn from this mistake and start apologizing, it would make a lot of peoples' lives much easier.

P.S. Who is this "Gary" person!?

P.S.S I just noticed the "bi" thing at the end.Congrats! i knew it from the beginning, and just needed you to admit it. Don't worry this will be our little secret from the church. Who knows, you may not be alone. Ponder at that -.-

iGrabbedU 07-02-2009 12:08 AM

i apologized to johnny many times but he says, no forget u! Oh Gary is GiaBao and if im being rude im sorry its my nature and its mostly because i had a rough month. And I'm sorry.
P.S. please dont tell anyone about the end of my thread...

Shoo 07-02-2009 12:14 AM

You must tell me who this crush is though!~

Leenalia 07-02-2009 02:43 AM

You could've settled this via private message, but now everyone on here can see the conversation between you two. To the topic creator, don't worry about being bisexual or bicurious. There's nothing wrong with that, I'm bisexual and I'm proud of it, had girlfriends and boyfriends with no problems. Here's a tip: First ask the friend you have a crush on what is his sexual orientation =P I've met alot of straight people that are so open-minded that it's hard to tell if they are bi or straight, if it wasn't for their attitude, I'd say they were bi but they had that certain attitude that all straight people do lol.

Shoo 07-03-2009 09:17 PM

well, i would rather have had this on PM, but he said that "voice are better heard when spoken in public." He basically thought that i would bite his head off if he didn't have witnesses, which i find kind of hurtful. i don't mind though, most of this forum dont even bother looking in the L+R forum.

We did continue the discussion, though, and the issue is almost completely resolved. I'm working on that last bit though.