Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-29-2009   #21 (permalink)
Take it easy!
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Adun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud of
Guild: [JW], Kirameki

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePhuc
oh right, my bad

sometimes the stereotypes aren't between the couple but from the people around them towards the couple
like it's not right for them to be together or something
Yeah, that would be society's opinions of the couple get to their heads and then break up due to the stress of being together, even if everything was going just fine for the two.

However, they shouldn't give up if their relationship was really genuine.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-29-2009   #22 (permalink)
/╲╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮╱\
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lii
The only reason my mom would prefer our race is because she can communicate with her. Other than that, she doesn't care who I date so I guess she isn't uptight about it.
Same reason goes for myself.

01-29-2009   #23 (permalink)
Beyond the stars~

Faelynn will become famous soon enough

Stereotypes are still quite strong where I live x__x; Nevertheless my partner has a skin color far from my own and we both have to communicate in a different language than our native one to make ourselves understandable to each other at the moment. I think that is about the only negative point I could name about dating someone of a totally different culture. It's easy to overcome though, teach each other your own native languages :3 It might even be fun~! As for backgrounds we are quite different as well but I like that, if we were both the same where would the fun be in that?

If you are going to pass up on someone just because they are not the same 'race' as you then you might be passing up on someone that would have made your life much richer than it is right now ~ It's about time someone grabs all those stereotypes and throws them out the window. The "uptight" - "afraid of the unknown" - "stereotypical" generation is over! Let there be a fresh wind~!

01-29-2009   #24 (permalink)
:kamina: Pro

Goldie is on a distinguished road
Guild: SOS Brigade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adun
You mean latina. Latinos are male.

Epic LOL

Last edited by Goldie; 01-29-2009 at 10:46 PM.

01-29-2009   #25 (permalink)
Freedom Fighter

Sinh is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Sinh Send a message via MSN to Sinh Send a message via Skype™ to Sinh
IGN: Sinh
Class: Raccoon

From what I've seen and experienced most people enjoy people who give a fight. Though depending on how you're raised or whatever then it comes down to race. But if you can just say "Ha-Ha' to your parents and not care then honestly go for it. You'll be happier.

[Some What Retired Trickster Revolution Player]

01-30-2009   #26 (permalink)
is happy
Special

Tecca will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Tecca Send a message via Yahoo to Tecca

I'm half black and I love me some white girls.

... >_>

=)

01-30-2009   #27 (permalink)
( ゚ 3゚)p—< ○゚。^゚○。^゚

Thistle is on a distinguished road
Class: Fox to_fox

wee fun topic. I have alot of experience with this both through my parents, and my ex-fiance.

I'm mixed. My dad's black & my mom's white as flour. We're from WV. Needless to say I was related to every kid with curly hair & dark skin in the entire county in some way or another. I always asked my mom about how they met & what problems they faced. My grandmother's first question, when finding my mom was dating a black man, was apparently ".. Just how black *is* he?" Kudos grandma for not passing out considering the generation she came from. My family has never been as close to my younger sister & I as they are to the other family members. My dad's side of the family never even speaks to me.

Anyways, other than my curly hair I look like I'm some sort of white. I mean I'm seriously pale! My mom's irish & dutch definitly overtook my dad's african & native american bloodlines. Though i definitely look exotic.

Where does this come in? Usually I'm the "white girl".

My ex-fiance is Chinese. His family had some interesting reactions to me. His parents, who are from hong kong, couldn't give a crap what colour I was. They've been warm & friendly the entire time. His brother, however, refuses to speak to me in more than passing. His uncle, who considers all Gwailo to be the devil, talks to me more than his own brother does. My ex & I are still roommates so people often mistake us for a couple. Whenever we're in his hometown we get a LOT of stares from people that range from curiosity (we've even got a few what a cute couple remarks from old ladies) to downright Evil Eye. The funny thing is that my ex is very "Western" since he was raised in Canada. People down here are always surprised when we go out to dinner & he speaks perfect english without an accent. We both get a kick out of it. His previous girlfriend was also a "white" girl who's dating another Chinese man. Obviously for some, the stereotypes don't matter one bit :P Though I do have to say, I tend to like Asian men in general because they are *usually* more appreciative and polite--but this has to do with their upbringing more than even their culture.
| Thistly 14x Pure Bunny |

01-30-2009   #28 (permalink)
Ken
本来无一物,何处惹尘埃,问世间有几多爱 ღ 陈冠希
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCross Fire
Awards Facebook Fan

Ken is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ken Send a message via Yahoo to Ken
IGN: LoveKen
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: Lay low
Guild: Exorcist
Xfire: Xfire sucks

I'm asian>>o.O..people only think that cuz they see things and think of things when they r growing or meeting new people, so they may just follow the influence? I personally dont care~:3..but that dating white girls seems to be more normal for me~

01-30-2009   #29 (permalink)
Break it up, son.
Special
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Ethane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond repute
Class: NONE

Go to encyclopedia dramatica

look up "Single Asian Female"

enjoy

disclaimer: even though my name is Ethan Lee too I don't draw that pile of dreck
I draw a completely different pile of dreck

01-30-2009   #30 (permalink)
oh wow
Special

DemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enoughDemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to DemiGodDanzig
IGN: Danzig
Class: College
Guild: Debaters

im half asian and half mexican.
my parents could care less what color girl i go out with haha,and i've gone out with all different "colors"
black,brown,yellow,white,whatever.
that shit doesnt matter to me,its stupid.

and i look filipino,i guess,which are basically mexican lookin asians anyway,even though im not

01-30-2009   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleEden EternalDragon Nest

Lenono is on a distinguished road
IGN: ViradoPaulista
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 17x
Guild: Infiniti

Its all About Family. My wife is Japanese Im Caucasian her mother was so cool about it everything went perfect and im glad for it =D

01-30-2009   #32 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecca
I'm half black and I love me some white girls.

... >_>

=)
i'm half black too... and no offense but i don't like white girls. never dated one... never really liked one. sorry.

love the black girls though. as far as asian guys not getting with white girls... i honestly don't care because i don't like white girls. but when i see asian guy with black girl i'm like "yeee get em!"

as far as my family goes. lol my parents are like "anyone but a white person"... but if i dated a white person i'm sure my mom would be the only one to say something but they wouldn't be mean to her.

01-31-2009   #33 (permalink)
Posting once a year.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineMapleStoryDungeon Fighter OnlineLa Tale
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Yoruhime has a spectacular aura aboutYoruhime has a spectacular aura about
Level: - ∞
Guild: FrenchBread

LMAO! These videos are hilarious. xD

Personally, I'll go for the same race but then again it's all about personaility.
My mom wants me to marry a white guy though >_>

01-31-2009   #34 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameh
Why such a strong dislike for white girls x_x? Im not a white girl but if I were, I'd like to know what you think is wrong with us lol ._. I just think its better to judge someone on their individual merits than their skin color. You might think white girls in general suck, but someday you might meet a really nice person who.. just happens to be a white girl :/
lol i wouldn't NOT date someone just cos they're white. in general i'm attracted to dark skin... so that's why on first glance I'm not attracted to white girls. but if i met a white girl i got along with really well and wanna date then that's cool too.

i guess it's like a person who isn't attracted to black girls because they like light fair skin. but they might meet a black girl that's amazing! and then date her.

my dad always said u can't choose who u fall in love with. and i think he's right

01-31-2009   #35 (permalink)
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

I'm such a gigantic mix of races that it doesn't really make a difference what my preference is. I'm part Filipino, Scottish, Native American and Spanish (as in spain). God knows what else is in there but seeing as I'm from Texas there's probably a ton of German and Irish tossed in too.

As for my preference, I don't really have one. In general though, I've never really found myself attracted to black or latino guys. I do tend to like Asian guys (except for Filipino guys, but that's a cultural thing more than anything), but I also find a lot of Native americans to be quite striking.

And yeah, I'm dating a white guy. XD

On another note, this song seems relevant:

01-31-2009   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Ruuka has a spectacular aura aboutRuuka has a spectacular aura aboutRuuka has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Ruuka
Class: Acrobat to_cat
Level: 24

I guess it's all about preference. I prefer Asians since I am one myself, but Caucasians can interest me too. I'm more attracted to people with light skin, but doesn't mean I can't be friends/date with a darker skin.

I also agree with asian parents being able to communicate with the person I'm dating. I believe my mom's quite open minded, she didn't mind when I dated a korean, but she told me "It would be great if I could communicate with him, you know my english sucks." It's just weird if I had to translate back and forth between their conversations.

And I forgot to comment on the 3rd video on the OP, I didn't watch it until after my first post. It's hilarious. XD

Thanks Glarbage!

01-31-2009   #37 (permalink)
k0n
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW MasterFacebook Fan

k0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to k0n
IGN: [JW]
Class: Hisui
Level: ****
Guild: YEAH

I love watching the 2nd video, LOL. That Caucasian dude commenting his "hentai" addiction is hilarious, haha. I'm Asian myself, but I never knew that height mattered that much, lol.

01-31-2009   #38 (permalink)
I love you

Milano has disabled reputation
IGN: Miya
Class: Italian
Level: 22
Guild: Reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeDevlin
i'm half black too... and no offense but i don't like white girls. never dated one... never really liked one. sorry.

love the black girls though. as far as asian guys not getting with white girls... i honestly don't care because i don't like white girls. but when i see asian guy with black girl i'm like "yeee get em!"

as far as my family goes. lol my parents are like "anyone but a white person"... but if i dated a white person i'm sure my mom would be the only one to say something but they wouldn't be mean to her.
Never saw that before. Though, where I live, there's not many Asians, either.
And wtf @ your comment to the couples xD Rofl.
At least they'd be respectful to her, that's good. Hopefully (maybe) they'd grow okay with it =)

03-12-2011   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

IIYoshimaruII is your worst nightmare!IIYoshimaruII is your worst nightmare!IIYoshimaruII is your worst nightmare!
Thumbs down

I understand where this is going and I can say that it's completely wrong, love is like glass and it's fragile, but stronger bonds turn it into stone. Love blossoms everywhere, there's no stopping it and can't be re-written. It's just the flow of today's modern world.

My parents grew up in war (WW2 and Vietnam), they understand that one race can't live without the other, therefore we are all one race. Believing is achieve and hatred brings death. If you don't believe this, then your better off supporting global warming.