Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-29-2008   #21 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

clothes shopping D:

i'd rather not go at all let alone with a friend. last time a girl wanted me to go clothes shopping with her... ugh the horrors. never doing that again

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-29-2008   #22 (permalink)
VIP

VorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeDevlin
i'd rather not go at all let alone with a friend. last time a girl wanted me to go clothes shopping with her... ugh the horrors. never doing that again
Karaoke is a living hell, even if you can sing. There's always one or two girls who hog the mike, pick something awful like a Barbra Streisand song, and then shred a few of the lyrics with a few perfectly placed off-key notes, making an otherwise horrible experience unbearable. Going to such a place at the request of women is one of the most degrading things a male can do. Even poodles dressed up in miniature people clothes at a dog show have more respect than a male at a karaoke bar.

12-29-2008   #23 (permalink)
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego

i used to hang around with my girl friends alot
but nowadays, if i go anywhere with them it's probably because they dragged me along

12-29-2008   #24 (permalink)
is back. 4nao .

Rwinna is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Rwinna Send a message via MSN to Rwinna
IGN: Rwinna x 2
Class: Fox / Explorer to_thiefmaster
Level: 1xx / 3x
Guild: Einharjars / Corruption

Mmm, it's mixed 'friends' for me.

I can't say that I'm really 'close' with anyone yet, because ever since I started high school this year, I haven't seen any of my old friends.

I used to go to a private school, and everyone I used to know that went there went to a private high school too. I was the exception, because mother couldn't afford to pay the tuition. Yeah, so now I'm one of the few kids (Like, 3?) that got shipped to a public high school.

. . .So, I'm starting off entirely fresh, and a few months with a bunch of new people that I barely get to see is kinda :|.

"I love j0000~ . . .wait. Hello? Are you there? Helloooo?"
"...*snickers on the other end*...*hangs up*"
Why so mean? ;~;

12-29-2008   #25 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

Quote:
Originally Posted by VorpalBunny
Karaoke is a living hell, even if you can sing. There's always one or two girls who hog the mike, pick something awful like a Barbra Streisand song, and then shred a few of the lyrics with a few perfectly placed off-key notes, making an otherwise horrible experience unbearable. Going to such a place at the request of women is one of the most degrading things a male can do. Even poodles dressed up in miniature people clothes at a dog show have more respect than a male at a karaoke bar.
Lol Vorpal, you sound like you had a traumatic karaoke experience. Do tell~

It's the nature of my circuitry.

12-29-2008   #26 (permalink)
Posting once a year.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineMapleStoryDungeon Fighter OnlineLa Tale
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Yoruhime has a spectacular aura aboutYoruhime has a spectacular aura about
Level: - ∞
Guild: FrenchBread

I hang out with girls mostly. Though there is a couple of guys here and there that joins our "circle of friends" o_o

12-29-2008   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Rpgslave has a spectacular aura aboutRpgslave has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Rpgslave

Most of my friends are girls, but my closest friend is a guy. I find it easier to talk and make friends with girls; compliment them as much as possible on their looks/clothes and you're pretty much set. XD

Being nice to guys doesn't really do much for you unfortunately; the whole "I like your shirt/socks/whatever" doesn't work so well on them. D:

I'm thinking guys are more receptive of getting things from you(like food) over compliments. XD

12-29-2008   #28 (permalink)
Devil's Advocate

Vegeance has a spectacular aura aboutVegeance has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Vegeance
IGN: Scorpia, ScorpiaX, Excali
Guild: Hidden

Usually all males. Not because I dislike or intentionally avoid females, it's just that I have few friends because I'm a reserved person and I find that not many share the same traits as me or are the level of my perception as such.

12-29-2008   #29 (permalink)
:kamina: Pro

Goldie is on a distinguished road
Guild: SOS Brigade

Isn't called a Bromance

Anyways yes usually most people like to hang out with other people who share the same interest and usually the same sex is interested in the samething , but you know there's different people out there who like different things.

12-29-2008   #30 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Yashiru is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Yashiru
IGN: D
Level: r
Guild: k

I hang out wit boys and often girlz.

Spoiler!

12-30-2008   #31 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Ephradil is on a distinguished road
IGN: Ephradil
Class: Magic + Melee = me lt_explorer
Level: total ~~ 2XX
Guild: Dango

Eh,most of my associates in real-life are male,but it seems that most of my friends in MMORPGs that I play are female. Don't ask me how that works.

12-30-2008   #32 (permalink)
Hanging by a Thread
Special
Awards Pervert Award

Guiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to all
Class: Some kind of mage shat lt_sorcerer
Guild: MyMMOGames

Lol Duke, when I'm home from break my social life usually = internet too. ._. No one I know lives in my town anymore.

But I'm fine with my friends at college. I can open my mouth easily. ;D

-shot-

01-01-2009   #33 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

90% of my friends are girls, so I hang out with girls a lot more lots of times im the one guy in a 15 people party

01-02-2009   #34 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

I feel like I can't have serious conversations with girls in Uni. They're always either talking about a) some cute thing/guy/event/whatever they've been occupied with or b) whining/ranting about projects, coursework, school in general.

It's the nature of my circuitry.

Last edited by Javier; 01-02-2009 at 07:41 AM.

01-02-2009   #35 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VorpalBunny
Heeey you just get dragged along by the wrong karaoke crowd. Play in my team and you'll be belting out hoarse covers of The Calling, Creed, and the occasional Aerosmith with women who don't have the vocal chords for any of the songs. 8D

On a serious note, karaoke is a great way to loosen up and get comfy with people (especially when there's beer in the room). Nothing like embarrassing yourselves in each other's presence to form a bond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayyy
I feel like I can't have serious conversations with girls in Uni. They're always either talking about a) some cute thing/guy/event/whatever they've been occupied with or b) whining/ranting about projects, coursework, school in general.
That sounds like my gay best friend. ._. Add in c) scolding me for skipping classes.

Last edited by Catharsis; 01-02-2009 at 10:25 PM.

01-02-2009   #36 (permalink)
Sexy Bish <3
Special

SkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to behold

I find most guys to be stupid and obnoxious. I hang out with the opposite sex. Some members of the opposite sex come with benefits. *Teehee*

In simplest terms: I'm a straight guy that hangs out with straight girls.

Last edited by SkillzKillz; 01-02-2009 at 11:08 PM.

01-04-2009   #37 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

Well, online I hang out with mostly girls, I find it quite easy to get along online. Espically if you play a female character. And it certainly helps I act like a 13-year old blonde girl with no brain cells to boot.

In real life, I don't really have any friends. My best friend and I snapped our relationship this year, I'm actually kind of thankful we did. Otherwise, I mainly hang out with my cousins, my mum and my sister and her friends.

I find it quite hard getting into a real life friendship with males. -Being gay certainly doesn't help-

But this topic has always been one of the most interesting things to discuss. (I think)

01-04-2009   #38 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100

I onno. All my friends are guys. They make me laugh like hell and they're all pretty intelligent. We talk about pointless things, important things, goof off. They make my life so much more interesting.

Not to say I don't have a few friends who are girls, it's just the guys are much more predominant in my life, and a few girls who are just a close. I mostly avoid the girly-girly omg shopping type, which explains why I prefer guys to girls in terms of friendship.

Plus, who has guy friends cool enough to try and play matchmaker /o/

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589

01-05-2009   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Slaves will become famous soon enoughSlaves will become famous soon enough
Class: Ballroom Dancer to_soulmaster
Guild: Polish Mafia

All of my friends are girls. Only because any guy around my area is a complete bonehead not worth the attention they receive.

They're also not girly-girly girls,either. Which helps.

Gender doesn't really matter to me. As long as their company is enjoyable, I don't care.