Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-25-2008   #1 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Share your Disastrous Christmas

In real life, Christmas celebrations are not always full of cuddly family warmth and holiday cheer. Take my Christmas, for example.

I spent Christmas with family, as I always do. By family, I don't mean my old folks and my brat brother; it's them + grandparents + aunts & uncles + cousins + cholesterol + alcohol. Lots and lots of alcohol for my cousins.

We had the obligatory warmth and cheer, but sometime around 3am of Christmas Eve, several empty bottle of Absolute and Jack Daniels scattered all over the living room floor, while all the aunts/uncles/grandparents/[more old folks] are in bed, this was the scenario:

1. Cousin A barfing all over the living room

2. Cousin B yelling emo things about being unloved and unappreciated at the moon
[EDIT: I was talking to my mom, and apparently this happened outside while I was out like a light: Cousin B stripped nude and ran all over the neighborhood yelling obscenities, while my more sober cousins trailed after him trying to calm him down and drag him home. His brother knelt in the middle of the street begging him to stop and go home, but was insulted instead, so the brother got upset and left the house. And then Cousin B lost consciousness on the pavement. -.- Apparently our Granny woke up at this time and started crying hysterically, saying she was so shamed that she'd rather drink bleach. >____> WTF)

3. Cousin C (a very hefty guy reminiscent of a sumo wrestler) alternately squishing and dragging me across the mattress trying to wake me up

4. Cousin D catching my fist just in time before it torpedoed towards Cousin C's left eye

5. Cousin E turning up the amps to pump more heavy metal powar for the neighborhood's appreciation

6. My brat brother howling the loudest, most inhuman screech imaginable after Other Drunken Cousins [ODCs] started cussing him out for no reason

7. More Miscellaneous Adults [MAs] rushing downstairs to see why their twenteen-year-olds have decided to turn the living room into hell, and why my brat brother yelled like he was getting raep'd. Apparently Granny nearly had a heart attack.

...And 8. "The Morning After": Everyone gets duly chastised for reverting back to the mentality of 7-year-olds. HURRAH LOL.

Anyone had a similarly crazy Christmas?

Last edited by Catharsis; 12-25-2008 at 04:07 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-25-2008   #2 (permalink)
Muspasuta
Special

Allan has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Allan
IGN: Mustapusta
Class: Male
Level: 99
Guild: None

i had the first game of christmas, ruined by a friend
stayed up for pangya tournament, fell asleep 2 minutes before it started
went to sleep
i woke up because bed collasped on me
i get on msn, msg everyone, no replies.
i go troll dota
i go cry on irc
i post here.

12-25-2008   #3 (permalink)
K1
???

K1 will become famous soon enoughK1 will become famous soon enough
Class: ??? lt_gunslinger

i post merry christmas on people's profiles
i posting on this thread
i not sleeping
i probably sleeping in a few second
same as always?
i expect no present?
[8:25] <Logicks> Nani
[8:25] <RoflKnife> mai hunni
[8:25] <Logicks> stfu hoar

Last edited by K1; 12-25-2008 at 04:27 AM.

12-25-2008   #4 (permalink)
?!

XooSliceooX will become famous soon enough

;o; I didn't do anything. Worst christmas award? *shot*

12-25-2008   #5 (permalink)
VIP

VorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond repute

- I had to shovel a relative's car out of the driveway. It warmed up later in the day, so the snow became packing snow. In other words, every shovel of snow weighed 55lbs or so. It was enough to break the handle off the shovel about 2 feet before I was done clearing the driveway. Fortunately, no one else was outside (they were too busy enjoying the festivities inside), so I screamed like a madman and swung around the shovel like a maniac holding a golf club, threshing away the snow left and right to finally get it cleared. Once inside, the relatives decided to stay for the night. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!

- I got stuck with the chair next to the annoying aunt who spoons food onto your plate whether you like it or not. That old bag ruined my mashed potatoes and gravy by spooning in some cranberry sauce smack dab into the middle of the gravy well. I hope she has an open casket funeral the day she dies, so I can dump cranberry sauce onto her corpse when nobody's looking.

- One of the uncles I never really liked got me the exact same sweater from Wal-Mart he did last year. He still tried to lie his way out of it, because I was wearing last year's sweater before I unwrapped this year's present.

- I went through a lot of trouble to get some decent toys for my cousins. Among them was a few rare G.I. Joe battle vehicles, who the uncle above decided not let the kids open and play with because they were 'too good for the kids'. He wanted to eBay them instead, and buy his kids something cheaper. I wish I could have videotaped that moment, because if that doesn't qualify you for 'Worst Father of The Year', I don't know what will. I ripped apart the packaging out of spite just so the kids could go at it. Let the kids shoot the plastic missiles a few times on Christmas morning at least. FFS.

12-25-2008   #6 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

Luckie had a shitty Christmas, too! Misery loves company. Have a beer on me, man.

Also, WTF @ that shitty dad; selling off his kids' toys for a profit?!

12-25-2008   #7 (permalink)
Mai
ggFTW Stalker

Mai will become famous soon enoughMai will become famous soon enough
IGN: Galaxies/Meditation

Last year I spent Christmas Day at the hospital .__. and My brother nearly passed away, so I guess that's all I can remember ..

And crazy cousins you have there. I'd like just really walk away and hide @@ lol

Last edited by Mai; 12-25-2008 at 09:43 AM.

12-25-2008   #8 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Bah.

Relatives aren't coming over due to money problems and the fact that there's massive traffic that they don't wanna sit through by LA and the Bay Area. Instead, since my mom is such a baby-fanatic, she decided to invite our neighbors over for a little party. Bleh, they're all little kids. so I'm taking refuge in my room while all the screaming and shouting stop. Gah, I need to find someone to talk to my own age.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

12-25-2008   #9 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

My mom's currently throwing an X-mas party at our house, and there's this one friend of hers that she invited that's really rude and can be a total drunkard when given a certain amount of alcohol. And since my computer is in the middle of the living room, I'm sandwiched between loud music and all the adult chatter around me. And so the guy that I mentioned earlier is sitting in a sofa near my computer, and he starts making fun of me by saying stuff like "oh wow, *my mom's name*, who cut your daughters hair? She looks like a horse, ha ha ha", and he says it ACROSS the damn living room, right to the kitchen where my mom was cooking. I know it's not meant to offend me, but GD, I just hate his attitude. Worst of all, this is a party for my MOM'S friends, not mine, so unless I go into my room and do absolutely nothing, I'm stuck in the living room (where my computer is) until they leave, which will be at around 2 AM or so. (and it's 7:30 PM here) bawwwwww.

these swimming gays ruined my life

12-25-2008   #10 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senpai
My mom's currently throwing an X-mas party at our house, and there's this one friend of hers that she invited that's really rude and can be a total drunkard when given a certain amount of alcohol. And since my computer is in the middle of the living room, I'm sandwiched between loud music and all the adult chatter around me. And so the guy that I mentioned earlier is sitting in a sofa near my computer, and he starts making fun of me by saying stuff like "oh wow, *my mom's name*, who cut your daughters hair? She looks like a horse, ha ha ha", and he says it ACROSS the damn living room, right to the kitchen where my mom was cooking. I know it's not meant to offend me, but GD, I just hate his attitude. Worst of all, this is a party for my MOM'S friends, not mine, so unless I go into my room and do absolutely nothing, I'm stuck in the living room (where my computer is) until they leave, which will be at around 2 AM or so. (and it's 7:30 PM here) bawwwwww.
*pats Kait*
It'll all be better at around 2 AM or so. <:

12-25-2008   #11 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

Not really.

Right now, most of them are drunk and they're having a drinking contest in front of me. Yay fun.

these swimming gays ruined my life

12-25-2008   #12 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senpai
Not really.

Right now, most of them are drunk and they're having a drinking contest in front of me. Yay fun.
Keep a cell phone on hand in case things get bad.
Other than that, hook up a web cam and show us all your misery for our entertainment~ /o/

12-25-2008   #13 (permalink)
oh wow
Special

DemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enoughDemiGodDanzig will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to DemiGodDanzig
IGN: Danzig
Class: College
Guild: Debaters

I work at AMC Theaters
everyone came,EVERYONE
we had nonstop drones of people for about 5 hours straight,got my break an hour later then i was supposed to,the only break we had of customers lasted for about 10 minutes.
Everything that could of gone wrong did.
We ran out of Sour Jacks,our best selling candy,our soda machines all had somewhere from somewhat flat to full out flat sodas,popcorns burned twice and it smelled horrible for a long time,we had whiny customers,I worked 8 hours,and best of all,
No bonus/overtime pay
**** yah christmas

12-25-2008   #14 (permalink)
/OREYA!
Games
MabinogiLeague of LegendsSudden AttackScions of Fate

n00bE is on a distinguished road
IGN: n00bE
Class: Loli
Level: 3.14159265
Guild: Trolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiGodDanzig
I work at AMC Theaters
everyone came,EVERYONE
we had nonstop drones of people for about 5 hours straight,got my break an hour later then i was supposed to,the only break we had of customers lasted for about 10 minutes.
Everything that could of gone wrong did.
We ran out of Sour Jacks,our best selling candy,our soda machines all had somewhere from somewhat flat to full out flat sodas,popcorns burned twice and it smelled horrible for a long time,we had whiny customers,I worked 8 hours,and best of all,
No bonus/overtime pay
**** yah christmas
That must really sucks =/

Hmm this Christmas I didnt really do much. Didnt overeat like I would usually do. Didnt drink much, close to nothing. Mostly played Disgaea and wish ppl Merry Christmas on msn. But for some reason im happy about it all o_0 This has prolly been the best Christmas Ive had since I was a kid and thought Christmas was mostly about material goods and had tons of presents.

12-29-2008   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Rpgslave has a spectacular aura aboutRpgslave has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Rpgslave

I got everything I asked for(not much, mostly clothes and two games), had no family drama, but my cat got ran over on Christmas Eve(T_T) so my Christmas was sad. D:

12-29-2008   #16 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

We sat home like any other day.
All we got for Christmas was backpack with body wash, deodorant, deodorant spray, a radio , and candy.
At least we got something XD.

/ / / Playing: DM

12-29-2008   #17 (permalink)
Devil's Advocate

Vegeance has a spectacular aura aboutVegeance has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Vegeance
IGN: Scorpia, ScorpiaX, Excali
Guild: Hidden

Hmm..sleep..watch anime..go on forums..make video clips and thats it :~: