Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-25-2008   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

John is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to John
IGN: Jonathan
Level: 2x
Default how to find a person from the other side of the world?

serious thing:
I've been looking for my dad for quite a while and I still got no response
he leaves in Netherlands so that's why and me...well i live in mexico so as you may know i'ts not that easy to go there...
i finally found my brother 3 months ago or so,but he wouldn't tell me a thing about my father cause he says he has a grudge on him ;_; so he's not talking,probably that's not true and he just doesn't want me to find him..
he used to called me until 11 years ago or so,when we went on vacations for 2 month and probably the guys at my house couldn't explain that we were on vacations and he tought we moved without telling him a word,since he doesn't speak spanish really well....
so does anyone have any idea? is there any website to find people or something like that?
i know he whas living in Rotterdam and i know his full name so.....
help please?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-25-2008   #2 (permalink)
Red
Manual Breathing
Games
Battlefield HeroesCombat ArmsConquer OnlineCross Fire
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Red has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sircuit
Class: WH
Level: 117
Guild: ggFTW

Something similar to your story happened years ago.

Basically, talk to the news reporters and ask them for assistance. Believe me they have such strong links across the world, and if your story is interesting enough they will do all the work for you.

If not, you can hire a private investigator and all they need is a name but I bet it will be costly.

How old are you? Do you currently reside in Mexico or US or Canada? If it's Canada, I might be able to help.

11-25-2008   #3 (permalink)
Don't touch 8|
Awards Retired Content StaffRetired Content Staff

Sheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Flarina/Lunata
Class: SHEEP/ ???? to_soulmaster
Level: 142/5xx
Guild: SOLOMODO/Wish
Xfire: !!! D8

Try contacting the Rotterdam census bureau or perhaps the police station? If anything the government can track him down, so long as he isn't doing anything illegal @_@

11-25-2008   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

John is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to John
IGN: Jonathan
Level: 2x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhikiri
Something similar to your story happened years ago.

Basically, talk to the news reporters and ask them for assistance. Believe me they have such strong links across the world, and if your story is interesting enough they will do all the work for you.

If not, you can hire a private investigator and all they need is a name but I bet it will be costly.

How old are you? Do you currently reside in Mexico or US or Canada? If it's Canada, I might be able to help.
Mexico and i m almost 19 btw.i may try that but i think news reporters would listen,but at least i can try

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheep
Try contacting the Rotterdam census bureau or perhaps the police station? If anything the government can track him down, so long as he isn't doing anything illegal @_@
can u give the number or email or something?i don't speak dutch Q_Q,and i don't think hes doing anything illegal...

11-25-2008   #5 (permalink)
Martyed to evil

Eternal has disabled reputation

Contact police or government building. Ask them for info on how.

Another choice would be go to Rotterdam, Netherlands and ask there. This would be my choice, but be financially prepared.

No matter what may await, please don't regret meeting me.

Solomid Guides:
http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=22360

11-26-2008   #6 (permalink)
Red
Manual Breathing
Games
Battlefield HeroesCombat ArmsConquer OnlineCross Fire
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Red has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sircuit
Class: WH
Level: 117
Guild: ggFTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal
Contact police or government building. Ask them for info on how.

Another choice would be go to Rotterdam, Netherlands and ask there. This would be my choice, but be financially prepared.
Going to Rotterdam, Netherlands will just make you more confused, do the groundwork in Mexico before leaving.

11-26-2008   #7 (permalink)
Martyed to evil

Eternal has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhikiri
Going to Rotterdam, Netherlands will just make you more confused, do the groundwork in Mexico before leaving.
Not confused. The info in Rotterdam should be better.

But it may be a waste of money. I was mostly thinking that you should go to Rotterdam to visit your father.

No matter what may await, please don't regret meeting me.

Solomid Guides:
http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=22360