Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-22-2008   #1 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods
Default Job Offer

So, while working at blockbuster tonight, a regular customer offered me a job....

what is the job? Robotics Engineering...

I know nothing on the topic, and from what research of the field i have found is that the general requirements is a bachelors degree in engineering. The guy knows i have no college experience, and offered it anyways. Should i go out for it? Should i just ignore it?

WHAT SHOULD I DO!?!?!?!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-22-2008   #2 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds fishy. I suggest you investigate this company first before jumping in.

11-22-2008   #3 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catharsis
Sounds fishy. I suggest you investigate this company first before jumping in.
Totally agree with her, and it's sound so fishy.

It's like something job scam, where you're offered of A job, but actually you will works as B/C that is totally not related job that has been offered to you at the first place, and whats making it bad, no fixed monthly pay, employee insurances and more.

-recalls of foreign job scamming activities that has been caught attention by the media not too long ago.

Worst, if they asked you to sign a contract or you've to pay for like, advance payment for you "living" and such [there's some scamming like this, tho, where you're promised to have job training, here this and there]. You should have investigated the company background before you accepting any offers.

Last edited by Miyuki; 11-22-2008 at 02:14 AM. Reason: /typo

11-22-2008   #4 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods

I trust the guys and it's with CNC something or other, im getting more info at work this weekend..

Either way, if a job with him or not, i still got him to buy a freaking 500 dollar ps3 bundle!

11-22-2008   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Supporter
Special
Awards Retired Division Head

Medoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Medoria
Class: Sorceress to_sheep
Level: 2X
Guild: Kitty Empire

If he's making a job offer for you make sure to get it in writing! It should include your wage & benefits plus work hours/ are you full time? contract? etc.
Don't do anything without things in writing.

Kitty Empire Forever