Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-17-2008   #1 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina
Default So like, you just met her for like, few months.

Or her, vice versa, for male or female.

Anyway, few stuff, will you do as what he asked, if, lets say you're both going out just like...2 months after you met him?

Its like:
- Will you ever accepted his offer to staying at his place?
- Will you just, do, or financially aids him? If both agree to aids each other, but what if just one sided?
- What will you do, if he asked you just to -extreme stuff- much like -sex- or stuff? Will you just follow as what you do? As you think he's your only one? [please keep the discussion not more than those, sexual content much]
- What will you do, after what have you do, or followed him much [as you done any of one mentioned above], then he just -leave or breaking up with you?

So, also, will you just easily -accept- that you'll going out with him much after like 3-4 months met each other?

Just replace he->she if you're a he.

Last edited by Miyuki; 11-17-2008 at 05:01 PM. Reason: /rephrase

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-17-2008   #2 (permalink)
JC
イロイロ

JC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Perhaps, but not a permanent location, it'd be bad to be dependent, especially with a relationship that may be shaky and still new.

Quote:
- Will you just, do, or financially aids him? If both agree to aids each other, but what if just one sided?
Highly unlikely, it isn't good to get involved that way early on, you still don't know the person that well. It also likely will be one-sided, since one side already starts helping, that side may become accustomed to it; and doesn't mean that side recovers miraculously fast.

Quote:
- What will you do, if he asked you just to -extreme stuff- much like -sex- or stuff? Will you just follow as what you do? As you think he's your only one? [please keep the discussion not more than those, sexual content much]
Depends on the factor of pleasure over risk; there's nothing against it, but it wouldn't mean much in the sense of commitment towards someone, and you shouldn't expect it to at this point. No one is their "only one" with 2 months under, unless you know where they go every waking second. Take at risk +1

Quote:
- What will you do, after what have you do, or followed him much [as you done any of one mentioned above], then he just -leave you like that?
Doubtful, it likely is for the better unless money and such is owed, but the value of a 2~3 month relationship isn't worth chasing over unless sparks flew immediately.

Quote:
So, also, will you just easily -accept- that you'll going out with him much after like 3-4 months met each other?
Depends on how the relationship turns out, most of the time, they'll stagnate if you expect things to progress too fast, then there's nothing to look forward to except bedroom action; after that, there's no point in continuing a relationship if that's all it leads to. Evaluate what you want in one then decide if it is worth it; it never is if you're the only one working towards something beneficial for both sides. A relationship takes work; remember that!

11-17-2008   #3 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuki
maybe

definately yes if i somehow suddenly became homeless

Quote:
Not until we're married

Quote:
- What will you do, if he asked you just to -extreme stuff- much like -sex- or
stuff? Will you just follow as what you do? As you think he's your only one? [please keep the discussion not more than those, sexual content much]
If she's hot hell yea! if she's ugly she can wait till marriage

no sex till marriage ._.

Quote:
- What will you do, after what have you do, or followed him much [as you done any of one mentioned above], then he just -leave you like that?
if she just left me out of the blue then that tells me it would've been a bad relationship if she stayed with me

Quote:
maybe

11-17-2008   #4 (permalink)
[夢]
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundLuniaAtlantica Online

Yume has disabled reputation
IGN: Yume/Relief/夢
Guild: Drop/JW/Kirameki/Hores(FT)

Quote:
It depends on what the guy is like and what his intentions are, and if there is anyone else at his place. It also depends on how much I know about them.

Quote:
If they are having trouble, I might help, but not make a contract or anything. It'd be too early.

Quote:
First two months? For me, that's far too soon. I would tell him no, and if he can't wait then byebye. D: I'd possibly do other stuff, but not that.

Quote:
I'm not sure what you mean with this one.

11-18-2008   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

stoney is on a distinguished road
IGN: Stoney86 (GLunia)
Class: Sieg - Knight
Guild: Im my own army

Quote:
Or her, vice versa, for male or female.

Anyway, few stuff, will you do as what he asked, if, lets say you're both going out just like...2 months after you met him?

Its like:

Yes, this is something innocent I would accept this at a first meeting.

Like said before, not before we married, unless its a small "donation" Im fine with it aslong as it doesnt go higher then 250dollar, just one time.

If I know the person well enough im totally down for this, if I got the feeling I do not know this person well enough this will ruin everything for me, I would do it and then leave... for ever.

- What will you do, after what have you do, or followed him much [as you done any of one mentioned above], then he just -leave or breaking up with you?

If that was to happen when I feel I dont know the person well enough, im the one who's leaving, if she leaves too? that would be awesome.
If I was down for it I would be heart broken and probably say something close to: "Thanks for using me you *****" and then just go on with my life

If im in love im in love, this can happen in 24hours or can take a couple of months, to answer your question: Yes.

Just replace he->she if you're a he.
I need my 10 chars.

11-18-2008   #6 (permalink)
\_(ツ)_/
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Adun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Adun Send a message via Skype™ to Adun
Guild: [JW], Kirameki

Quote:
Staying the night? Sure.
Living with them? Hell no, too early.

Quote:
Will give my all to my significant other.
Will naturally fall out if I feel neglected and they are a leech.

Quote:
I'd hit that, given we're in a dating relationship and they were loyal. Couples do it all the time. Use protection.

Quote:
If they left me, cheated on me, or broke up with me, they wouldn't have been worth the time and would cut contact with them.

Quote:
I've seen people accept dates in their first meeting. I would if I were offered and was single, unless I was fresh out of a break up and recovering.

Last edited by Adun; 11-18-2008 at 08:04 PM.

11-19-2008   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulDragon NestDragon SagaDungeon Fighter Online

Byuu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Byuu Send a message via Skype™ to Byuu
IGN: Byuu
Class: Lots lt_guardian
Level: 20-30
Guild: Hurricane

Its like:
- Will you ever accepted his offer to staying at her place?

Depends on how badly i need a place to stay but most likly not. I'll visit maybe stay like a weekend every now and then but thats it.

- Will you just, do, or financially aids her? If both agree to aids each other, but what if just one sided?

If its this early in the relationship no..

- What will you do, if she asked you just to -extreme stuff- much like -sex- or stuff? Will you just follow as what you do? As you think she's your only one? [please keep the discussion not more than those, sexual content much]

That ship has sailed long ago >.> .....

- What will you do, after what have you do, or followed her much [as you done any of one mentioned above], then she just -leave or breaking up with you?

Get a a new girlfriend who actually cares enough not to use me like that. I dont get hurt after i break up with people like that.

BYUU BYUU!~