Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-16-2008   #1 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina
Default Moodswings

It's like, on certain time that your moods, aren't really...'nice' and you can get annoyed or angry easily, especially, sometime, during that -time-.

Anyway, what you'll mostly do if you either got mood-swing or stressed/angered out?

I know some ppl just smoke over stuff.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-16-2008   #2 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

In general, I avoid people who are constantly having mood swings. It just stresses me out, especially since I'm more of a laid-back and collected person. I already went through the whole adolescent angst stage; I don't need a repeat when I'm already past the teenager mark.

I do have my share of being *****y when I'm stressed, but in those times I just shut up. If I'm having a bad day, I don't need to drag the whole universe into that shit hole with me. I'll just find a quiet corner and sleep, read a book, or brood. I'm very good at brooding.

tl;dr, When one is being moody and has a tendency to lash out, the considerate thing to do is to stay away from people.

Last edited by Catharsis; 11-16-2008 at 03:57 AM.

11-16-2008   #3 (permalink)
I'll be here, don't worry
Games
Atlantica OnlineAuditionAngels OnlineAika Online
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

LaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to LaTale Send a message via Skype™ to LaTale
IGN: Khamael
Class: Wizard/bard lt_bard
Level: -shrug-
Guild: Ciao
Xfire: amittoletumfuzzy

I'll become really quiet, I won't talk at all. Maybe give out a small glare to give them the message "Leave me be, I'm not in the mood.".
But I always try to keep myself calm and not do anything stupid.

11-16-2008   #4 (permalink)
Devil's Advocate

Vegeance has a spectacular aura aboutVegeance has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Vegeance
IGN: Scorpia, ScorpiaX, Excali
Guild: Hidden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catharsis
In general, I avoid people who are constantly having mood swings. It just stresses me out, especially since I'm more of a laid-back and collected person. I already went through the whole adolescent angst stage; I don't need a repeat when I'm already past the teenager mark.

I do have my share of being *****y when I'm stressed, but in those times I just shut up. If I'm having a bad day, I don't need to drag the whole universe into that shit hole with me. I'll just find a quiet corner and sleep, read a book, or brood. I'm very good at brooding.

tl;dr, When one is being moody and has a tendency to lash out, the considerate t wthing to do is to stay away from people.
Hmm, that's pretty effective, acknowledging your own emotions and moving on without projecting your emotions onto others nor disrupting people. Than again, your still ignoring your emotions by compensating for the overwhelming distress by distraction. Have you tried laughing at your own mood and turning it into positive feelings or just not being serious about your mood at all? It works much better if your negative feelings fade away and you stop thinking about it, but you understand why you are that way, and you continue to interact with people instead of isolating yourself, though, isolating yourself is good time for introspection and reflecting your thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai
I tend to write. A LOT. It's really a good stress-relief for me since I can just let everything out =) or I just.. eh, I mope around (>> or I Talk to a closefriend.. ^^;
Hmm, that's also an effective way of controlling your mood, letting your thoughts portray your words and talking to a close friend in other to collaborate.

Last edited by Vegeance; 11-16-2008 at 05:40 AM.

11-16-2008   #5 (permalink)
Mai
ggFTW Stalker

Mai will become famous soon enoughMai will become famous soon enough
IGN: Galaxies/Meditation

I tend to write. A LOT. It's really a good stress-relief for me since I can just let everything out =) or I just.. eh, I mope around (>> or I Talk to a closefriend.. ^^;

11-16-2008   #6 (permalink)
Martyed to evil

Eternal has disabled reputation

I used to have mood swings constantly.. Ambivalence. In my mood swings, I act the same. I only think differently. I am either wanting to have vengeance or trick someone, or be nice and the best I can be. Its random

Now, I tend to stay the same mood..Lost all hope

No matter what may await, please don't regret meeting me.

Solomid Guides:
http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=22360

11-16-2008   #7 (permalink)
is back. 4nao .

Rwinna is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Rwinna Send a message via MSN to Rwinna
IGN: Rwinna x 2
Class: Fox / Explorer to_thiefmaster
Level: 1xx / 3x
Guild: Einharjars / Corruption

I try to find ways to occupy my mind, like reading a book or playing on the Wii. When I get really engrossed into something, I barely pay attention to my surroundings at all and my sister can bother me all she wants without getting snapped at due to my volatile state.

Oh, and a bubble bath works wonders. Mother has this aromatherapy stuff, and it smells wondrous. I almost fell asleep in the tub though;me no wanna drown. ;~;

"I love j0000~ . . .wait. Hello? Are you there? Helloooo?"
"...*snickers on the other end*...*hangs up*"
Why so mean? ;~;

11-16-2008   #8 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

iSunnyVampy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to iSunnyVampy
IGN: iSunnyVampy
Class: Fire Wizard lt_mage

If i get a mood swing i will usually pick up the acoustic guitar and play something or i will listen to music on my ipod.

11-16-2008   #9 (permalink)
Posting once a year.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineMapleStoryDungeon Fighter OnlineLa Tale
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Yoruhime has a spectacular aura aboutYoruhime has a spectacular aura about
Level: - ∞
Guild: FrenchBread

I don't have dramatic moodswings or whatever. But if I'm in a bad mood, I simply just don't talk. I tend to stare outside in space and just daydream. If I'm stressed out, I would find a way to relax myself (e.g. play games or take a walk outside; a breather). A really hot bath (though bad for skin) also does the work as well.

11-16-2008   #10 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegeance
Hmm, that's pretty effective, acknowledging your own emotions and moving on without projecting your emotions onto others nor disrupting people. Than again, your still ignoring your emotions by compensating for the overwhelming distress by distraction. Have you tried laughing at your own mood and turning it into positive feelings or just not being serious about your mood at all? It works much better if your negative feelings fade away and you stop thinking about it, but you understand why you are that way, and you continue to interact with people instead of isolating yourself, though, isolating yourself is good time for introspection and reflecting your thoughts.
I'm the kind of person who can't hold on to bad moods for a long time. It usually eases away after a night's sleep. Brooding actually works me. But that's only for Really Shitty Days (RSD) where I feel like I could potentially drag people down with my bad mood. My Normal Shitty Day (NSD) usually ends up with me dragging my friends out in search of the perfect martini or just shopping for DVDs.

I do laugh... A lot, actually. Excessive, even, when I'm surrounded by friends. But the RSDs can't be laughed away easily, so I'm better off holed up somewhere with a book or buried under blankets until it eases away instead of snapping at people I care about.

11-16-2008   #11 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

i haer that getting a good amount of sleep and eating breakfast can help with mood swings

11-19-2008   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Rpgslave has a spectacular aura aboutRpgslave has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Rpgslave

I've actually gotten to where I don't have moodswings that much anymore. I still have them, but when I do they aren't nearly as bad. If I get into one of those moods I usually go silent or talk to(joke around with) my friends. I just remind myself things will get better if I try hard enough, so I end up being kinder to others and they end up being kinder to me and eventually my bad mood will be a good mood. XD

11-20-2008   #13 (permalink)
\_(ツ)_/
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Adun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Adun Send a message via Skype™ to Adun
Guild: [JW], Kirameki

I have never experienced extreme mood swings. I have a really passive personality unless it's something I care about. Even then, I really don't like to lose my temper over anything because I like to keep things on the happy side, so I hide it away from everybody. The only people that see me get mad when I get mad are the people that are around me all the time, unfortunately. I still fight to maintain my anger, but it gets difficult sometimes. It's something I'm trying to fix, definitely. I don't want to hurt anybody that I care about...

11-20-2008   #14 (permalink)
k0n
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW MasterFacebook Fan

k0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to k0n
IGN: [JW]
Class: Hisui
Level: ****
Guild: YEAH

I only have a different mood when I'm either sleepy or just waking up. Other than that, I try to maintain focus on my mood. I think a lot better when I have a calm mind as oppose to being mad and sometimes too happy. I'm not a morning person :/