Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Off Topic > Life & Relationships

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-01-2008   #1 (permalink)
why so serious?
Special

BatgirlZKE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BatgirlZKE Send a message via MSN to BatgirlZKE Send a message via Yahoo to BatgirlZKE
IGN: SelenaKyle
Class: Cat (Charm) to_entertainer
Level: 123
Guild: Pantsu
Angry A problem I'm having

So I've been with my boyfriend for 4 years. We've had our problems but we are happy and plan on being together for a long time. There's just one roadblock. His 'supposed' friend. Supposed because she is no friend to him. She's done nothing but disrespect me and our relationship since it started. Just because they were "friends" before we started going out and she can't get over it.

The only reason I have to deal with her is because she's best friends with my boyfriend's sister. So she's always over the house. And every time I see her, I get very angry. My boyfriend's talked to her many times about how she acts and she just ignores him. She's always taking pictures with him and her friends are always commenting on how cute they are together.

I'm 26 years old, GFD...I do not need to put up with this bullsh...I can't even eat dinner with his family when she's there because I get so mad. The only person that cares is my boyfriend but he can't tell her not to come over. Then his sister will get mad and have me kicked out of the house.

I'm just so tired of his sister and her friends acting like this girl is the injured party here. I didn't 'steal' him away from her. They ended things before I even met him. And I've done nothing to her...I even tried patching things up a few times (trying to be the adult) but she just acted like a child and went back to being a total *****. I'm done with her.

And I had a talk with my boyfriend last night. He is happy with me and he's looking forward to starting a life together once we are both financially secure and he's done school. So all bets are off for this *****. I'm going to make myself present whenever she's here and make it damn clear that he's MY boyfriend and she might as well just go cry into her pillow cuz he's not hers. I don't care how aggravating it will be. He's a great guy and totally worth fighting for. And I'll fight to the end for him.

Sorry it's so long..I'm just so damn frustrated and I've been dealing with this for too long.

***Visit G0tham City!*Population*Industry*Transportation***

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-01-2008   #2 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

You go girl. Make sure she gets an eyeful of your happy moments so she can seethe in her own bile.

07-01-2008   #3 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Tell your BF you're going to do that to his sister so he won't get the wrong impression~

07-01-2008   #4 (permalink)
why so serious?
Special

Send a message via AIM to BatgirlZKE Send a message via MSN to BatgirlZKE Send a message via Yahoo to BatgirlZKE

Oh I'm not doing anything to his sister. I'm not doing anything to anyone. I'm just reaffirming my presence as HIS girlfriend

Cath-I hope she drowns in it

07-01-2008   #5 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Oh~ I thought you're gonna tell her off, straight up~

Well, good for you then~

07-01-2008   #6 (permalink)
why so serious?
Special

Telling her off wouldn't do a damn bit of good. I wish it would cuz I'd love to say what's been going thru my mind. If I thought it would do any good, I would do it in a heartbeat.

07-01-2008   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

meowmatchy is on a distinguished road

wow thats a real tough situation u got there O_o and if i comprehend correctly u had this thing for like 4 years and counting O___O why dont that jealous ***** just give up D:< but its glad to hear that no matter how hard she tries ur bf will still and always be there for you :3 and you're ready to fight for him >:3

07-01-2008   #8 (permalink)
why so serious?
Special

I don't know..I wonder that myself. It's been 4 years and we've been together the entire time. I think it's way past time for her to get over it and get her own damn boyfriend.
My boyfriend has said multiple times that he wants to be with me, not her. He even said it to her and she still doesn't get it.
I just wish she'd really fight me for him..I want to try out my taekwondo moves ;D

07-01-2008   #9 (permalink)
Has Trouble Sleeping
Special

CountBlood is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to CountBlood
Guild: Red Eclipse

Eh Some people are very very immature eh.
She's probably thinking i love him, but oh wait hes with her, maybe if i annoy her enough she'll just give up. =/
Apparently since you have a strong relationship. thats not happening O.o

07-02-2008   #10 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Chobits has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to Chobits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catharsis
You go girl. Make sure she gets an eyeful of your happy moments so she can seethe in her own bile.
That's amazing 8D. It's what I would do. But just in case -->

You should probably sit her down and talk to her a.k.a not catfight style. Because the idea that
Quote:
Originally Posted by CountBlood
She's probably thinking i love him, but oh wait hes with her, maybe if i annoy her enough she'll just give up. =/
is very, VERY plausible. Also, seeing as how she's tied to the family, it'd be optimal if you tried to make SOME understanding between you and her because you want to get the most support for your relationship as possible. You really need to figure out where she's coming from but let her understand as well that you want to live a happy life as well and that you really love your boyfriend.

If she does care for him like she's been showing through her actions, she'll understand.

Last edited by Chobits; 07-02-2008 at 01:39 PM.

07-02-2008   #11 (permalink)
why so serious?
Special

Trust me Cho, I've tried. Many times. We get along for a couple of weeks and then she goes back to acting like a baby. I'm giving up. There's no getting thru to her. I think she wants what she can't have. If we broke up and he decided to go out with her, she'd probably dump him or purposely drive him nuts to drive him away. Apparently she's done it before to other guys.

She just doesn't realize that I'm very stubborn and I fight for the good things in my life.

07-02-2008   #12 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Chobits has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to Chobits

Well, as long as you've tried! XD

Proceed with the mud wrestling :>

07-03-2008   #13 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

All these things you're going to do to her...

You realize if you did them in a bikini in a pool of mud, you'd get paid a bundle?!

Just playing, good luck.

07-03-2008   #14 (permalink)
Banned

Gawayno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Gawayno Send a message via MSN to Gawayno Send a message via Yahoo to Gawayno
IGN: Gawayno
Class: Knight
Level: 2x
Guild: Synergy

I feel sorry for you with the boyfriend's sis, because she needs to get over the fact that he is your boyfriend, and it is time for him to move on. I was not happy what was up with the boyfriend's sister, i agree, she is a crybaby... but don't worry, you are being protective for your boyfriend, I hope your love with the Boyfriend doesn't end.