Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-28-2008   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Gawayno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Gawayno Send a message via MSN to Gawayno Send a message via Yahoo to Gawayno
IGN: Gawayno
Class: Knight
Level: 2x
Guild: Synergy
Default school... god it's painful

okay, currently i am in summer, and i am enjoying my time.

But recently, I have been dreaming about my school, and horrible things about it.

well here were the reasons why I keep dreaming about school:

1. I keep saying that I want to whoop every students who are the top ten and part of the National Honors Society.
2. I keep saying I want to transfer or kill myself.
3. I am also afraid of the bullies in the school, because they are always driving me crazy.

these are the reasons, I will try my best to be open minded to MOG's critiques, and not argue about it.

So let's have a nice clean discussion and support.

Last edited by Gawayno; 07-03-2008 at 09:32 AM. Reason: you were pushing me to discrimination, so i cleared the minor ones

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-28-2008   #2 (permalink)
Mai
ggFTW Stalker

Mai will become famous soon enoughMai will become famous soon enough
IGN: Galaxies/Meditation

Get help... now... @__@ That's all I have to say, and how can somebody ruin your life by just a DETENTION? It's just one troublesome thing but it doesn't exactly mean it's going to ruin your life..

And you could've just gotten another clarinet after it broke.

Also.. ignore those bullies, if you keep getting angry at them then they will continue to harass you even more because they see how much it irritates you, they do that for laughs and jsut toi see you get mad. So just ignore them and move on.

Also, saying you want to kill yourself ain't gonna help, buddy. It basically means you're either craving for attention, or just plain depressed.. Talk to someone in real life you know personally because they could give you the best possible advice anyone could give on the net since we do not know you, and maybe try to find a way to think positive..

06-28-2008   #3 (permalink)
Bob
I am Bob.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TalePerfect WorldRunescape
Awards Retired Division Head

Bob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to behold

Life can suck at times, but there are going to be really good times in the future (it may be hard to see sometimes), so just bear with it and it`ll get better, EVENTUALLY.

=( I`m sorry school sucks so much, but please don`t kill yourself.

06-29-2008   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Pwntang will become famous soon enoughPwntang will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Pwntang
IGN: pumpingheart
Class: guardian
Level: 78
Guild: Fallen

Are you sure you're the best clarinetist? Also, Why would you be pissed at the people in Honor's? They get good grades because they're smart or put lots of effort. With plenty of effort, you can mask the fact that some people aren't 'born smart.'

06-29-2008   #5 (permalink)
ZeR
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleDragon Nest

ZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of light

These things would be the most minor things to me. I would seriously worry motr about not getting good grades than a guy giving me a detention.

Just try to over look these stuff? It's really no big deal so just get over it. You're just imagining all these to be very serious things. Especially about music, if you've got the talent who cares about 1 slip-up?? It's like like they'll hate your music for the rest of their lives.

06-29-2008   #6 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Gawayno Send a message via MSN to Gawayno Send a message via Yahoo to Gawayno

These critiques seem good... I have been talking to my sister about it, and she has been helping me, and also a friend of mine to.

EDIT: thanks to my sister's and my friend's advices, i am going to be less scared of school and face my fears and be strong.

Last edited by Gawayno; 06-29-2008 at 08:31 AM.

06-29-2008   #7 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Look, your songs didn't get picked because of their style. Rap is in. More peaceful, classical music is out, and yes I realize you may have not sent in classical music, but the point is, loud music is in. Peaceful is out.

Don't let your fears get to you. Use your mind to beat them up. Mash them to bits. Pretend your Raccoon is fighting them. I know these may sound unorthodox, but they helped me when I was dead scared of the girl (The bad girl) from The Ring and Leatherface (Texas Chainsaw Massacre).

06-29-2008   #8 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

True it was dumb, but I have really bad vision, and at night, I can't even see anything. Nothing in front, hands-distance, et cetera. So I got creeped out. I also, I was 12 when I saw it so jah.

06-29-2008   #9 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

You might want to take a step back and just relax for abit, it seems to me you are overreacting to certain things. How can one session of detention possibly ruin your life? You sit through it and it's over, and you should leave it at that if you want to move forward in your pursuits. Also, about the clarinet- you've let that one setback affect you way too much.If you're passionate about that instrument, you'd pick yourself up and start playing it again. You need to step up, really, and take some positive action. Otherwise you're going to continue to swirl in that downward spiral.

It's the nature of my circuitry.

06-29-2008   #10 (permalink)
Mai
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gawayno
These critiques seem good... I have been talking to my sister about it, and she has been helping me, and also a friend of mine to.

EDIT: thanks to my sister's and my friend's advices, i am going to be less scared of school and face my fears and be strong.

It is much more better said than done, and haven't you said this a lot of times such as "I'm going to be strong, face my fears" yadda yadda yet you still complain about how much your life sucks and it's stupid and how sad you are. I'm sorry if that offended you, but this is what I just noticed.

06-29-2008   #11 (permalink)
Awards Event WinnerEvent WinnerSotW Beginner

Solemn is on a distinguished road

Wow...I really can't say much more. Try inducing a lucid dream (a dream in which you can control what happens, and you are conscious of what is happening).

Lucid Dreams

I've had three or four of these myself, and they're great to toy around with, because you can control when you wake up as well. Just bang your head on the nearest hard object in the dream.

06-29-2008   #12 (permalink)
Mai
ggFTW Stalker

Holy sh... I just read the lucid dream stuff and it's... creepy,weird and cool at the same time O_O I'm afraid now.. LOL @_@

06-30-2008   #13 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

(This is a serious suggestion, by the way.)

Try social work. Volunteer for the soup kitchen, or help out at the orphanage. There's nothing like seeing less-fortunate people smiling through the pain to make you see how lucky you are.

06-30-2008   #14 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

meowmatchy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catharsis
(This is a serious suggestion, by the way.)

Try social work. Volunteer for the soup kitchen, or help out at the orphanage. There's nothing like seeing less-fortunate people smiling through the pain to make you see how lucky you are.
yeah this is a real good suggestion :3 gawayno u mentioned that u can play the clarinet and i guess ure real good on it. Maybe u can like play the clarinet for charity or teach some unfortunate people... u might lost ur reputation on it at school but maybe you can try to regain it by those people :3

try to lessen ur pain on school by thinking that u got a real good community and relation here at mymmog, ready to support, criticize, and cheer u up

good luck on your school and hope everything goes smoothly on. yeah you can't avoid somethings that would eventually not go with the flow and its hard to think positive.... try to relax urslf coz thinking about those things can bring u stress :/

Last edited by meowmatchy; 06-30-2008 at 05:49 AM.

06-30-2008   #15 (permalink)
Banned

The critiques are really good, and yeah, It is kind of hard for me to change... but I am going to a summer program where I can show people who I am... oh the clarinet thing, I had to get a new one, that was the core reason my grades were slipping, because it took 2 weeks to come.

about detention: I never want to get a detention, and I was known as a good person... so my life was ruined and I lost my reputation as a good person, and I also disgraced my own family name.

Last edited by Gawayno; 06-30-2008 at 07:00 AM.

06-30-2008   #16 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Quote:
The critiques are really good, and yeah, It is kind of hard for me to change... but I am going to a summer program where I can show people who I am... oh the clarinet thing, I had to get a new one, that was the core reason my grades were slipping, because it took 2 weeks to come.

about detention: I never want to get a detention, and I was known as a good person... so my life was ruined and I lost my reputation as a good person, and I also disgraced my own family name.
You make things sound epic like you have a legacy of not getting detention or something. Face it, everyone has their own tragic faults. That's what makes them a hero.
(Oh jeez, stupid English homework is getting to me)

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

06-30-2008   #17 (permalink)
Bob
I am Bob.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TalePerfect WorldRunescape
Awards Retired Division Head

Bob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

It`s good that you`re trying to change. Ignore the people who are trying to put you down. Also, detention doesn`t mean you`re a bad person, so, no, your life isn`t ruined, you didn`t lose any reputation (though you may think you did) and @___@ your parents gotta learn how to deal with it if that`s what you`re talking about.

If I had detention when I was a kid, my parents would have gone haywire too (asian parents .______.), but yeah. It`s not really that bad. You just gotta look on the bright side.

Also, why is everyone being so mean? Tone it down. He didn`t come and post here to get yelled at .______.

06-30-2008   #18 (permalink)
Mai
ggFTW Stalker

It's not being mean.. It's being honest ;x

07-02-2008   #19 (permalink)
Banned

to Bob: yeaahhh.... I had the same experience with my parents, even though they were European born citizens, and I couldn't use the net that day

now recently, i have been having nightmares involving with my school cause death, screaming, and pain... here is a couple of them:

1. The boy who ruined my life turned the MOG moderator Miyuki into an old lady... she screamed until she turned to dust O_O.
2. I destroyed chuck E' cheese headquarters which led to their end, yes i hate that arcade place and pizza place... but I was later Lynched by Hispanics in my school.
3. The higher-ups expelled me and send a serial killer to kill me... which was a success.
4. The higher-ups send a swarm of bats to kill me and my family.
5. The girl who hates me push me down and fell to my death from a 50-story building.
6. One of my homeroom classmate summoned a tornado and destroyed my home town... which i live in... which resulted me dead.
7. I was hunting demons from the Doom World... but a marine who looked like a punk who was like the Joker shot me to death.

I been having them everyday, and most of them I don't have the strength to get up or stay up... but I talked to my friend... she believes I am depressed or thinking too much... no, it is not from MOG or MT.

Last edited by Gawayno; 07-02-2008 at 12:51 PM.

07-02-2008   #20 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Don't let your fears get to you.
And either you're seeking a lot of attention, or this is true.

If true:
Get a therapist, psychologist, any kind of therapist. It sounds like you desperately need it.

If you can't hire a therapist, get those Lucid Dreams started. You need to get them started, it's getting dangerous for your health now.
I am an "expert" at Lucid Dreams. I always have Lucid Dreams. Very useful.
Before you fall asleep think positive, happy thoughts that you wouldn't dreaming about, like Trickster. Or reflect on happy moments in your life, show yourself that you can take these fears and eat them. If a nightmare comes along, keep thinking it's going to be okay, and say to yourself "It's just a dream". Or force your eyes open.

When school starts, if anyone picks on you, tell a teacher/guidance counselor /principal/PERSON OF AUTHORITY. If your friends laugh at you, unfortunately, they're not your friends, leave them. Do the right thing.

(BTW, if you're lying, you're not being funny~)