Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-02-2008   #41 (permalink)
Mai
ggFTW Stalker

Mai will become famous soon enoughMai will become famous soon enough
IGN: Galaxies/Meditation

I so agree with what Sheep said.

Here's advice: Leave the internet. FOCUS on real life, we've already given you ENOUGH advice and tried to help you yet you still go like BAWWEEEE QQ MY LIFE SUCKS. HALP ME. This thread has pissed me off already because of your constant bawwing and going like "*SNIFF SNIFF IM SO SAD NAO."
Yes, it's true that it's hard to change yourself but do you even TRY?. Enough is enough, it's been awhile now and all you still do is bawwee about school, how much your life sucks and all. Well maybe you should join those people who actually live with PROBLEMS for the rest of their damn lives. I have a feeling you're doing all that crap for attention, and I read into ADHD and people have memory loss, forgetfulness with that disease. How the hell can you remember like every single damn thing in your life? School will be over once you got over college and crap, it's not for life. Quit dwellin g on the damn past. Take life as it is and move on, ignore those ffing bullies and even if you go like 'BUT MY PAST IS SO TRAUMATZING I CANT FORGET ABOUT IT' then just remember the GOOD THINGS in your past and yes I know it's hard to forget hard times in the past but seriously just be damn glad you 'overcame' (IF YOU DID) Autism and ADHD. Be glad you don't live with a fffing fatal disease with no damn cure! I saw the "Life is Good" thread and it's supposed to be about the good things that happened today, and all you wrote was "NOTHING MAI LAIF IS STUPID EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS IS NEGATIVE QQ" Listen, nobody's going to pity you forever because of your oh so traumatizing life forever. You make it seem like you have the worst life ever than anybody in the whole world. Move on with life, and think positive. Because NOBODY in the world is going to have a REALLY REALLY bad life that every single day in their lives has to be so damn terrible. There's always a good thing in your life that happens each day, even if you have the worst day the good thing is your still living and breathing, and that's what matters the most.

Nobody gets left out in having a good thing in their lives. So quit your constant bawwwing and asking for 'pity' or help and DO SOMETHING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN YOUR LIFE.
Done =w=;

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-02-2008   #42 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

KiddyKiddy is on a distinguished road
IGN: ChibiKiddy
Class: Lire
Level: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gawayno
The critiques are really good, and yeah, It is kind of hard for me to change... but I am going to a summer program where I can show people who I am... oh the clarinet thing, I had to get a new one, that was the core reason my grades were slipping, because it took 2 weeks to come.

about detention: I never want to get a detention, and I was known as a good person... so my life was ruined and I lost my reputation as a good person, and I also disgraced my own family name.
1 detention isnt going to ruin ur rep or ur *family name* Everybody makes mistakes now meh so dont get all sad and gloomy from 1 detention x_X Its not a big deal at all. meh

Lire lvl 46
Arme lvl 38
Thanks ruuka for the sig ;D
My Art Thread

07-02-2008   #43 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

KiddyKiddy is on a distinguished road
IGN: ChibiKiddy
Class: Lire
Level: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai
I so agree with what Sheep said.

Here's advice: Leave the internet. FOCUS on real life, we've already given you ENOUGH advice and tried to help you yet you still go like BAWWEEEE QQ MY LIFE SUCKS. HALP ME. This thread has pissed me off already because of your constant bawwing and going like "*SNIFF SNIFF IM SO SAD NAO."
Yes, it's true that it's hard to change yourself but do you even TRY?. Enough is enough, it's been awhile now and all you still do is bawwee about school, how much your life sucks and all. Well maybe you should join those people who actually live with PROBLEMS for the rest of their damn lives. I have a feeling you're doing all that crap for attention, and I read into ADHD and people have memory loss, forgetfulness with that disease. How the hell can you remember like every single damn thing in your life? School will be over once you got over college and crap, it's not for life. Quit dwellin g on the damn past. Take life as it is and move on, ignore those ffing bullies and even if you go like 'BUT MY PAST IS SO TRAUMATZING I CANT FORGET ABOUT IT' then just remember the GOOD THINGS in your past and yes I know it's hard to forget hard times in the past but seriously just be damn glad you 'overcame' (IF YOU DID) Autism and ADHD. Be glad you don't live with a fffing fatal disease with no damn cure! I saw the "Life is Good" thread and it's supposed to be about the good things that happened today, and all you wrote was "NOTHING MAI LAIF IS STUPID EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS IS NEGATIVE QQ" Listen, nobody's going to pity you forever because of your oh so traumatizing life forever. You make it seem like you have the worst life ever than anybody in the whole world. Move on with life, and think positive. Because NOBODY in the world is going to have a REALLY REALLY bad life that every single day in their lives has to be so damn terrible. There's always a good thing in your life that happens each day, even if you have the worst day the good thing is your still living and breathing, and that's what matters the most.

Nobody gets left out in having a good thing in their lives. So quit your constant bawwwing and asking for 'pity' or help and DO SOMETHING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN YOUR LIFE.
Done =w=;
i agree with wat sheep/MAI says also *raises hand* dont go QQin about every tiny problem and THere ARE PPL WIth WAY WAY worse lives then u. Stop thinkin so negative and goin HELP ME THIS WORLD IS MAD AT ME!! Think of all the good things to come :/ u sayin 'omg MY CLARINET BROKE AND NOW MY PRO CLARINET REPUTATION HAS SHATTERED", is well...just get over it and (i know u did this already) get a new 1. NOT EVERYTHING is bad in life and u need to accept those good things. Nothing good will come if u keep QQin about how life threatens u :/ Scared to go 2 school? Well sadly we all have to go to school and theres nothing u can do about it. Nobody has a life where EVERY SINGLE THING THAT HAPPENS TO THEM is horrible :/ Nobody is going to pity u forever. Be GLAD that u r living in this world and that u still have a FUTURE ahead of u

Lire lvl 46
Arme lvl 38
Thanks ruuka for the sig ;D
My Art Thread

Last edited by KiddyKiddy; 07-02-2008 at 06:14 PM.

07-02-2008   #44 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

DepthCharge is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to DepthCharge

yeah, school has its ups and downs. anyway,so you can feel a lot better,some do not have problems of school,their problems are how can they go to school, some kids don't have money for school. anyway,consider yourself for fortunate to be able to go to school.

Last edited by DepthCharge; 07-02-2008 at 06:26 PM.

07-02-2008   #45 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Chobits has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to Chobits

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuyaBaka
So, you think of Miyuki at night, huh?
Um...I do~

*turns red*

EDIT: And QQ, no one agreed with what I said ;-;

Last edited by Chobits; 07-02-2008 at 07:04 PM.

07-02-2008   #46 (permalink)
Mai
ggFTW Stalker

I actually agreed with what you said, so don't worry. XD

07-02-2008   #47 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

KryoSan is on a distinguished road

I think I should enter this convo because just reading the first post pisses me off enough.

Kid, you got allot of growing up to do, the world is hard. Boo Hoo! Nothing will go the way you want when you want however you want. I learned this the hard way. complaining about a single detention?Dude I've been suspended for self defense on multiple accounts, as well as false accusations.. You cry about school yard bullies? and your Clarinet? Dude you would not even last around my area. Here the 'bullies' are local muggers, drugdealers, gang members, and the other screw ups out there. I've been shot twice, stabbed three times, and jumped once. But still, I manage too keep my grades high (And all my suspensions ended in the Eight grade ~Currently going into 10th~) and manage to live with my chin up. Wanna know why? Because in a few or so years, I know I will be sitting high in my own house, with my own family, having these bullies either working for me, or out of my life. You should do the same. If I sound harsh, oh well, thats the damn point. Get used to being shoved around, beat on, made fun of, cus sonnie you got awhile more to go. Even after school ends, its not gonna stop. Jobs, friends, etc. Its not gonna be in the same form of annoyance. But it will be there. So please, grow up, and put your retardism behind you.

~With little love,
Kryo.

07-02-2008   #48 (permalink)
Break it up, son.
Special
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Ethane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond repute
Class: NONE

Good Lord, Sheep of all people ripped into you (nothing against you Sheep) Just about everyone here has told to seek support that an internet forum CANNOT PROVIDE. You have problems this forum CAN NOT FIX.

STOP POSTING. Get medical help. WE ARE NOT DOCTORS FOR YOUR PROBLEM. You're having dreams and/or fantasies of you killing your schoolmates or your schoolmates killing you. Honestly, this happy little forum doesn't need that.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I hope the mods ban you for your better good.

07-02-2008   #49 (permalink)
Banned

bumbaloe is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to bumbaloe

Quote:
To Miyuki and Sheep: for Miyuki, I didn't mean to put your name in, but that was the dream, and I am not kidding. for both, perhaps what you both said was right, but most of the time spend my time on the computer, doing nothing but play games and think about my painful memories in 2nd semester of sophomore year... which i keep getting angry over... I want to change... but I don't know how to...

i kinda live in a sheltered life... i wish i could go outside and brace it... but i can't...
I think you should re-read this thread.

07-02-2008   #50 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

As I mentioned.

If you can't change, then, its not our problem.

Its your own problem, then its totally your own.

Quote:
which i keep getting angry over... I want to change... but I don't know how to...
Ask yourself a question, do you really want to change yourself or not? Is yourself willing to change?

07-02-2008   #51 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

You need a reality check. Read all these harsh critiques and realize that they are being said by everyone FOR A REASON.

As you are, I have no idea how you'll survive the reality of life. Your problems are trivial in the greater scheme of things, yet you angst like a tragic hero. You affirm your existence with people's pity, not your own confidence.

I... feel sorry for you, kid.

---------------------------------------
EDIT: Guys, know the difference between blunt critique and outright flaming. There's a very thin line.

Last edited by Catharsis; 07-03-2008 at 08:33 AM.

07-02-2008   #52 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

I am a clarinetist myself, and even if you break your instrument, anyone who really did admire your true talent would never look down upon you for a broken instrument. Most people who are good that I know of, or even amazing, wouldn't say that "I was the best" or anything close to that, they'd be mad about disgusting people who look down upon them, but they wouldn't even say that they were the best. The most would be, I guess I was okay for a clarinet player.. learn2be modest?

NEVER make your life seem so futile, it is summer, it is school, what grade are you in? You aren't in the worse situation ever, you complain about how your grades are slipping yet you spend the time to type up a essay amount of posts on a forum? Wouldn't it be more efficient and progressive to just get your work done slowly and study instead of complaining? o-O

You are jealous of people who are better then you, why? Why are you jealous that they are trying hard to prove to them self that they can do better? Tell me WHY you are jealous? Put your anger into motivation to study harder...

Edit~

There was one girl on MT, I forgot her name, but she was so full of life even in hard situations. Apparently she had a problem in her body that made her need a transplant of some sort, even in this she was so positive, she didn't give up, she was the fullest she could be (From what I felt on her posts) even with her problems.

REALIZE THAT YOUR PROBLEMS AREN'T SHIT COMPARED TO WHAT THESE PEOPLE DEAL WITH EVERY ****ING DAY ALRIGHT?

tumblr / instagram

Last edited by Kebin; 07-02-2008 at 09:37 PM.

07-02-2008   #53 (permalink)
Mai
ggFTW Stalker

I believe the girl you may be talking about is me. ^^; When I posted a thread on MT sharing my excitement when I heard I was near the top of the list for a transplant.

07-02-2008   #54 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

You're in high school.

Shit happens.

Get over it.

If you can't, go seek a therapist/psychologist/counselor or something.

07-02-2008   #55 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai
I believe the girl you may be talking about is me. ^^; When I posted a thread on MT sharing my excitement when I heard I was near the top of the list for a transplant.
oh yea it was =D
Hai thar, getting your transplant soon? D<

I wanna see why you are so jealous o_o

tumblr / instagram

07-03-2008   #56 (permalink)
Banned

Gawayno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Gawayno Send a message via MSN to Gawayno Send a message via Yahoo to Gawayno
IGN: Gawayno
Class: Knight
Level: 2x
Guild: Synergy

to XKakashi: the reason why i am jealous is because these people are everything i can't be.

I know my problems aren't that crazy, people. but I am starting to let go of the past and think of the present... I just hope to god it works.

EDIT: I was talking to my father about it, he said that these dream are my subconsisous mind telling me all the evil I did in school and my family... but I am nice and sweet on the World Wide Web.

EDIT2: To tell you guys the truth, I am actually a kind, sweet, protective, and loyal guy... No one in my city is like that anymore, so i act retarded to fit in... but deep down, it is not right to do this...

Last edited by Gawayno; 07-03-2008 at 07:03 AM.

07-03-2008   #57 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

illhul is on a distinguished road

learn to be content just by being yourself. arent you a kind, sweet, protective, and loyal guy? that's good enough already, dont you think so?

regarding your sweeping statement about no one in your city is decent, i cant really accept it. get to know more people before you kill off those good people whom you dont know. your statement sounds condescending too lol.

07-03-2008   #58 (permalink)
Certified Stalker

Ildanach is on a distinguished road

To be honest, I don't see any difference back from the first time I saw your thread in MT and now. You are the same spoiled egomaniacal BAWWW kid.

And it will stay that way no matter how many times you have repeated the phrase: "I am starting to let go of the past and think of the present".

Words are useless to you, all you really want is attention to fed whatever ego you have, the way you keep making yourself as victim is more than enough as proof.

I could just hope some turn of event will finally change you for good, until then keep QQing for that's all you could.

Last edited by Ildanach; 07-03-2008 at 07:56 AM.

07-03-2008   #59 (permalink)
Banned

Gawayno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Gawayno Send a message via MSN to Gawayno Send a message via Yahoo to Gawayno
IGN: Gawayno
Class: Knight
Level: 2x
Guild: Synergy

to Ildanach: what in the world, what the heck's your problem? D:<. people on the net and the teachers school say I am a nice person who follows the rules... Christ, these are problems I can't let go... you know what... ill just edit it.

to bumbaloe: what in the world, what the heck's your problem as well? this is my thread, and I could say whatever i want with it, Now I also think its trolling... REPORT!!!

07-03-2008   #60 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
to bumbaloe: what in the world, what the heck's your problem as well? this is my thread, and I could say whatever i want with it, Now I also think its trolling... REPORT!!!
Good god, kid, you reported the one guy who stood up for you.
/facepalm