Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-02-2008   #21 (permalink)
Banned

Gawayno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Gawayno Send a message via MSN to Gawayno Send a message via Yahoo to Gawayno
IGN: Gawayno
Class: Knight
Level: 2x
Guild: Synergy

To Momijii:This is very true, i am not kidding, idk what is a lucid dream is. but i do have a therapist. I can try my best with the advice about dreaming... and what do you mean by my health?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-02-2008   #22 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Chobits has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to Chobits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gawayno

now recently, i have been having nightmares involving with my school cause death, screaming, and pain... here is a couple of them:

1. The boy who ruined my life turned the MOG moderator Miyuki into an old lady... she screamed until she turned to dust O_O.
2. I destroyed chuck E' cheese headquarters which led to their end, yes i hate that arcade place and pizza place... but I was later Lynched by Hispanics in my school.
3. The higher-ups expelled me and send a serial killer to kill me... which was a success.
4. The higher-ups send a swarm of bats to kill me and my family.
5. The girl who hates me push me down and fell to my death from a 50-story building.
6. One of my homeroom classmate summoned a tornado and destroyed my home town... which i live in... which resulted me dead.
7. I was hunting demons from the Doom World... but a marine who looked like a punk who was like the Joker shot me to death.

Wow, I can't believe you are serious.

To be honest dude, you really are just seeking attention. On MT, I was thinking "Alright, I think this guy might be needing some help" but I've slowly been realizing that you are just doing this so that people pity you. These threads are basically:

1) wah wah i get no sexin cuz da grls a lez
2) i hate guys dey pix on me
3) h8 life baw

OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

And then you get upset because some people like Apathy are picking on you but you have the most trivial problems that go far beyond teenage angst. What also doesn't help and also results in more abrasive responses is your rather offensive approach to such things as violent desires towards your "enemies" and your view on minority groups such as homosexuals that you showed your distaste for in previous threads.

You had the most viewed thread on MT and are now starting a new whiny thread about the exact same things. This forum is supposed to help you out so you can solve your problems, not so you can feel loved. People are reiterating what they told you over and over again : "YOU NEED HELP". Go get some psychiatric help now because if you turn into a vicious, psychotic serial killer because of all of this, I'm sure it'll "dishonor" your family much more than a detention will.

I'm sorry if I seemed really harsh in this post but you've really been failing to acknowledge and take heed to what people have been telling you and just simply put on the facade that you are by saying "lol deez r good critiques".

07-02-2008   #23 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To Momijii:This is very true, i am not kidding, idk what is a lucid dream is. but i do have a therapist. I can try my best with the advice about dreaming... and what do you mean by my health?
A Lucid Dream is when you are consciously aware that you are in a dream, and you can control what happens in the dream.

It's good that you have a therapist. It is bad for your health if you have dreams about dying. Though whether you wake up or not before you die can change a lot. Generally, when in a dream you mind can base it only off what has happened in your life. Yes, that does include pictures, thoughts, movie experiences, and so on. Though, depending if you wake up before you die or if you don't can change a lot.

Calm down Chobits, jeez. True, these do sound very fake (especially getting over Autism and ADHD, sorry for bringing this up...).
But how are you to know if he is telling the truth? Or lying? His stories all are quite consistent, it's not like it changes every time a new baw baw QQ rant comes. It's consistent. It seems very true to me.

Last edited by james; 07-02-2008 at 02:15 PM.

07-02-2008   #24 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Gawayno Send a message via MSN to Gawayno Send a message via Yahoo to Gawayno

To Chobits: what in the name of glory, i was whooped on that post... but you're taking it a little too harsh, because I just got into major pain from school... and now i have been having nightmare...

to momijii: i am not kidding, okay?!! i have been crying when i think about it, and my envy grows even worse to the top students of many competitions and academics... because they're everything i can't be...

it is just sooooo hard to change my ways... every time i change... i revert back...

sorry if i am starting to discriminate... some of you guys are pushing it...

*sniff* *sniff* w-w-w-w-h-h-h-y-y-y-y?... *cries*

Last edited by Gawayno; 07-02-2008 at 02:23 PM.

07-02-2008   #25 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momijii

Calm down Chobits, jeez. True, these do sound very fake (especially getting over Autism and ADHD, sorry for bringing this up...).
But how are you to know if he is telling the truth? Or lying? His stories all are quite consistent, it's not like it changes every time a new baw baw QQ rant comes. It's consistent. It seems very true to me.
If you actually read through my post you would see that I don't doubt the validity of his QQing. His stories are quite consistent, in fact, painfully so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gawayno;
To Chobits: what in the name of glory, i was whooped on that post... but you're taking it a little too harsh, because I just got into major pain from school... and now i have been having nightmare...

*sniff* *sniff* w-w-w-w-h-h-h-y-y-y-y?... *cries*
This is exactly what I was talking about. He obviously doesn't mind getting all this attention and getting people to feel bad for him because that's clearly a lot easier than actually getting over his problems. I'm sorry, but it's true.

@Gawayno,
Deep down, you have to acknowledge that you are doing this for attention. I mean, you're making a thread about school WHEN WE'RE ON SUMMER BREAK. You obviously have some problems and I'm not doubting that, but it's clear that you haven't been making the best effort to try and solve them.

07-02-2008   #26 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Gawa, I said I believed you. Even though these do sound so very fake.
As proposed by a man in 1971, dreams are long-time held desires.
And yet, you never answered my question, do you, or do you not wake up, before you "die"?

EDIT:
@Chobits: I'm sorry, I don't tl;dr. And if I do, it's only been once or twice on like Basil Market...

Last edited by james; 07-02-2008 at 02:28 PM.

07-02-2008   #27 (permalink)
Banned

to Momijii: thanks for believe me ^_^, by the way the question... i do wake up before i die... if i didn't... then no...

to Chobits: know what... i'm not gonna argue with this, i'm just reporting this post to the mods and admins, i am serious, it is the DREAMS...

Last edited by Gawayno; 07-02-2008 at 02:33 PM.

07-02-2008   #28 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Quote:
to Chobits: know what... i'm not gonna argue with this, i'm just reporting this post to the mods and admins, i am serious, it is the DREAMS...
Well, report all you want, you'll just be proving my point even more. You don't want to take criticism and accept help when it's being given to you

a.k.a --> everything you've ranted before, is just a rant.

a.k.a --> belongs in the rant forum.

07-02-2008   #29 (permalink)
Banned

to Chobits: this is not rant, this is a L&R thread, btw, i just reported you. >=(

now to the mods: i swear to god this is not rant, i am not making it up, i am under a lot pain!!!!

07-02-2008   #30 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

If you were to make a thread, then you'll be exposed to whatever opinions there are out there. You can't always get praised, or pity. Either you accept the criticisms and move on, or don't post at all.

From my point of view, Chobits isn't trying to attack you, but merely giving you a viewpoint from a different position. This is what Chobits sees and thinks what you're doing, which is perfectly legit. This is no different than someone coming up to you and say "Man, I feel for you."

Thanks.

07-02-2008   #31 (permalink)
Banned

to Kuaranai: yeah i know that, this is L&R, not rant, because i am trying to help, I can't stop thinking about school and my pains over there... but she thinks this is fake.

*starting to go to discriminant mode* okay self, don't turn like that or else this will be close by Miyuki, be open-minded. >_<

Last edited by Gawayno; 07-02-2008 at 02:43 PM.

07-02-2008   #32 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chobits
If you actually read through my post you would see that I don't doubt the validity of his QQing. His stories are quite consistent, in fact, painfully so.
I can't believe I just quoted myself. ~dorkalert~

But seriously, now you're just showing me that you pretty much don't read ANYTHING these people are telling you, except for the negative ones that bash these threads like my posts have been. I do believe your stories 100% but I'm not approving of how you take this criticism.

Which is sad because even though I'm an insane asswipe, this board is filled with lovely people who are trying to help their fellow forum-mates from the bottom of their hearts.

07-02-2008   #33 (permalink)
Banned

to Chobits: sorry, i felt like a slap in the face, because you thought i was faking it, when i was reading, i was like "i am hurt badly, felt like a slap in the face"

07-02-2008   #34 (permalink)
Break it up, son.
Special
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Ethane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond repute
Class: NONE

Quote:
1. The boy who ruined my life turned the MOG moderator Miyuki into an old lady... she screamed until she turned to dust O_O.
2. I destroyed chuck E' cheese headquarters which led to their end, yes i hate that arcade place and pizza place... but I was later Lynched by Hispanics in my school.
3. The higher-ups expelled me and send a serial killer to kill me... which was a success.
4. The higher-ups send a swarm of bats to kill me and my family.
5. The girl who hates me push me down and fell to my death from a 50-story building.
6. One of my homeroom classmate summoned a tornado and destroyed my home town... which i live in... which resulted me dead.

Holy crap man

going with what everyone else is saying, you've got problems

and a forum about online korean games is not exactly the therapy you need if you catch my drift

Quote:
7. I was hunting demons from the Doom World... but a marine who looked like a punk who was like the Joker shot me to death.
it wasn't me

PS stop posting

07-02-2008   #35 (permalink)
SquidLuvr
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste

Quote:
You need to take a break from the internet. Get a hobby, or something.

07-02-2008   #36 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Quote:
So, you think of Miyuki at night, huh?

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

07-02-2008   #37 (permalink)
Banned

to Kumatora and KuyaBaka: its not what you think, she is just my favorite moderator, thats all, because i don't know why i dreamed about her, that was crazy O_O.

07-02-2008   #38 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

Stop includes my name in stuff that I don't know or I don't share to, lolz.

[sure I appreciate you for saying fav mod, lolz...eh...]

Also, to Gawayno, sure, some of the replies seems bit harsh, but its the internet, you posted in the forum, meaning that you're willing to shares your feelings/experiences to others, as well in receiving positive and negative feedback.

[Note:- For those who tries to goes overboard, please don't do so.]

Also, as some mentioned, go outside, brace the world, you're still young, why you must be becomes sooo worried over these matters, time to change, first, changes yourself, and don't tries to relies on others in hoping to changes you.

Even if you meet with therapist, psychologist, or whatever, if you yourself doesn't want to changes or denies it, it'll be the same thing, over and over again.

As I said just now, if you're not willing to change, then its your own problem, not others.

...lolz, I typed a lot.

07-02-2008   #39 (permalink)
Don't touch 8|
Awards Retired Content StaffRetired Content Staff

Sheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Flarina/Lunata
Class: SHEEP/ ???? to_soulmaster
Level: 142/5xx
Guild: SOLOMODO/Wish
Xfire: !!! D8

What I am about to post will reaffirm that the internet is harsh:

DUDE SERIOUSLY My god.

There are people on this site that go through 100x worse things than you and your sitting here crying about crap.

Why don't you just get off the computer and go make something of your life instead of running around with you sob stories.

Ugghh my god you piss me off crying like that. Maybe that's why people pick on you? Because you like to cry alot.

FACE IT, this is a harsh world and either you get your act together or get thrown around because honestly this has been going on long enough.

STOP BRINGING UP THE PAST, people already tried helping you that. Just forget the past and move on, if you don't then yeah you may never leave the relationships and life forum to make friends you earn not by luring them in with sob stories.

Yeah that was harsh but let's face it. People have been giving you good advice, and I've yet to see you change at all.

So rather than sit there complaining why not put that they told you into action. I hate when people say they will do it but don't, and I especially hate lazy people who try to mooch off others and let's face it, you did both.

And yeah if you want to talk about this, I can help you. Just send me a pm and I can help. But I really had to put this outloud because ...

This has been going on for months? And well if your still posting on this forum, that means your doing nothing.

07-02-2008   #40 (permalink)
Banned

To Miyuki and Sheep: for Miyuki, I didn't mean to put your name in, but that was the dream, and I am not kidding. for both, perhaps what you both said was right, but most of the time spend my time on the computer, doing nothing but play games and think about my painful memories in 2nd semester of sophomore year... which i keep getting angry over... I want to change... but I don't know how to...

i kinda live in a sheltered life... i wish i could go outside and brace it... but i can't...