LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-27-2008   #1 (permalink)
Has Trouble Sleeping
Special

CountBlood is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to CountBlood
Guild: Red Eclipse
Default Un-Healthy "friendship"

Anyways MY friend and me always seem to argue with each other. There use to be a time when we got along. But after we dated for a short short while. Everything turned upside down. Shes always pissed over something i do, and expects me to instantly know what i did.I've told her I'm not the smartest guy, but she assumes me to know every thing i do wrong, even minor crap.. at one point We stopped talking to each other for a couple of days. But being who i am i couldn't stop talking to her. I know i get angry easily, but i cant stay angry either (some people think that is a blessing) but when she gets pissed she stays that way..
Anyway What should i Do?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-27-2008   #2 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Amanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really nice
IGN: Lucchinii
Class: Loli;Swordsmith
Level: 12;2x

I really don't know =x
I kinda have a similar problem like yours.

06-27-2008   #3 (permalink)
Just another Asian.

Khmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enoughKhmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enough
IGN: Khmer2k1d5

Turn around and walk away slowly, then turn back around and get in her face about all that she's done wrong.

"Dammit! How the hell am I supposed to know your dumba- wouldn't like that?!"

"I know you like it before, WTF is wrong now?"

"You turned me over, now it's time to rape you."

Take all but the last seriously.

I <3 KUDA

06-27-2008   #4 (permalink)
Static

Cornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountBlood
Shes always pissed over something i do, and expects me to instantly know what i did.I've told her I'm not the smartest guy, but she assumes me to know every thing i do wrong, even minor crap..
I'm pretty sure all girls are like this. You'll get used to it.

06-27-2008   #5 (permalink)
Has Trouble Sleeping
Special

That is it She really doesn't do anything wrong except assume i know every possible thing i do. And if we do stop being friends it would be hard to avoid each other since she uses this forum and trickster too =/

06-27-2008   #6 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Quote:
she uses this forum and trickster too =/
uh... then is this the right place to be discussing it?

06-27-2008   #7 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornflake
I'm pretty sure all girls are like this.
QFT, but it applies to most human - not just girls - and you don't always have to "just get used to it". Communication is key to everything. A lot of the time, the person doesn't even realize they are doing this. It is, however, not wise to bring this up when you're arguing. Wait until the argument blows over and talk to them about it. Let them know you can't read their mind. You want to talk about things that upset them, but you need them to tell you exactly what's wrong.

From experience, if you can successfully negotiate this, your communication will be infinitely better and you can avoid a lot of conflict because you talk to each other about things more.

[Forum Rules][NoeJeko's Blog][Guide Guide][TO Training Guide]
k0n: Explaining anything to ignorant people is the same as trying to teach a turtle to sing. At some point, it's just hopeless.

06-27-2008   #8 (permalink)
JC
イロイロ

JC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Anyways MY friend and me always seem to argue with each other. There use to be a time when we got along. But after we dated for a short short while. Everything turned upside down. Shes always pissed over something i do, and expects me to instantly know what i did.I've told her I'm not the smartest guy, but she assumes me to know every thing i do wrong, even minor crap.. at one point We stopped talking to each other for a couple of days. But being who i am i couldn't stop talking to her. I know i get angry easily, but i cant stay angry either (some people think that is a blessing) but when she gets pissed she stays that way..
Anyway What should i Do?
I agree, but be sure that this person is a friend first. Sometimes they can overstep boundaries. There's a fact in life that friends are very likely to help you through some of the shittiest moments in your life, and that's why some can be like this, to help you for such things. When it comes to morals, I strongly disagree with "help" like hers. You can't really change a person, which is what she may be trying to do to you, I don't know; but she can't change what you are to an extent that'd suit you as "perfect". It'd have to be something detrimental to be accepted, otherwise you're just being conformed to this one person's views and morals.

I can't really be certain if this is unhealthy or not. To me, the unhealthy relationships I've seen involved abuse physically for when things go sour, and repeated attention whoring that wouldn't let up from being accustomed to it and vice versa. . That's when you know that they need to change, or you, if it applies to you.

06-27-2008   #9 (permalink)
Has Trouble Sleeping
Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeDevlin
uh... then is this the right place to be discussing it?
Well i didn't know where else to go to.. plus it was a in the moment thing
But I guess I could take some of what you guys told me thanks.. I'll try talking to her later