Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-29-2008   #61 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aLo
Red Wiggler, and there was a whole pile of them, he made me touch one and then iin the bucket there was a whole mob and he threw them everywhere, I thought that I was gonna die in some way that day x:

Well that's just one experience with a worm. As well as spiders : I was sitting down on the floor reading a book. After half an hour I decided to put my book down. As I put my book down, I noticed something black caught my eye. I stare down at my tummy; a spider size of a quarter was crawling on my tummy. I screamed and I kept dusting myself and everything and threw my shirt away and ran out of the house and kept running and screaming until I thought I was good. x:

As for bugs, one year during summer my mommie left this bag of dried asian food open... so we ended up with an infestation in the basement. I puked >_> They were everywhere in the house.
Well, Bugs are the creepiest arthropods around. Not all bugs are arthropods though.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-29-2008   #62 (permalink)
Punching Bag

Skwie is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Skwie
Class: Money lt_treasurehunter
Guild: Kirameki

Hmm, I've never really thought about it, but I don't think I have any real phobias..

The only thing that scares me, is when people try to kill wasps. >;
I'm always afraid they'll come after me and sting me then.. while normally, I really don't mind wasps. If one flies onto my arm, I just calmly let it sit there.. Heck, there's probably even a hive of huge wasps in my parents' house somewhere.. my mom keeps telling me she found a dead 2 inch long wasp in my bedroom.. However, that doesn't frighten me at all..
..but if one is flying around me, and you try to kill it, I'm outta there.

07-03-2008   #63 (permalink)
Banned

Katorskay is your worst nightmare!Katorskay is your worst nightmare!
Send a message via MSN to Katorskay

being around a lot of people i know.

if im in a crowd of people and i dont know any of them im fine, but if its like 10 people i know in a small area i start spazzing.

Last edited by Katorskay; 07-03-2008 at 03:26 AM.

07-03-2008   #64 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

Oh, I didn't mention that other than butterflies, I'm also not afraid of dragonflies but I hate almost all other insects.

07-03-2008   #65 (permalink)
<3
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Vaizado will become famous soon enough
IGN: Vaiki

o wow butterflies and moths creep me out, i know it's the irregular flight pattern that makes me think it's going to crash into me orz

i'm afraid of a lot of bugs.. must've been this time when a grasshopper jumped on my leg when i was like 4 years old >_> i still have a picture that was taken right after that happened and i was crying in the pic orz..

07-03-2008   #66 (permalink)
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando

Water and heights. Sad but true D:

It's the nature of my circuitry.

07-03-2008   #67 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

I don't think I have a technical phobia, but heights freak me out. Not like... heights in an airplane, but more like open air heights (like, at the top of a waterslide or something).

07-03-2008   #68 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

well i'm afraid of bugs and i have another weird phobia

like if something in school happened that could change the way the other kids look at me and think about me i sorta get sick and have to stay home also i have alot of BAD diarrhea

nobody dares to go in the downstairs bathroom after i'm finished with it on those days

i'm a person that thinks to myself alot so i'm quiet and i get sick alot from overthinking about some bad stuff that happens to me

i'm also afraid of water (deep water i have no problem with shallow water),eating off of something i thought was clean but it turns out somebody else has eaten off it (i start to feel sick and sometimes i throw up), and i'm afraid of vampires (happened when i was very little i started getting nightmares about vampires every night for a long time they stopped now) every time i see a vampire on halloween or on t.v. i start to get sick (hate when it happens on halloween then i can't eat my candy)

Last edited by Poople; 07-03-2008 at 05:06 PM.