Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-17-2008   #1 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina
Default Being the eldest...

mmm...male or female, as long you're the eldest in your family.

Anyway, have you like...

- Spoiled your sisters/brothers.
- Everything is placed @ you.
- Got asked if you're married or not yet by your cousins or such.
- Finances yourself.
- ugh...more to lists, actually...lol...

Anyway, so whats your responsibility being eldest in your family? Have you ever got any burden being the eldest, or even spoiled your younger sisters/brothers?

Uhm...me? ...ugh...I think I spoiled my sisters too much :x

/@_____@

Original links @ Being the eldest... - MyTrickster.net

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-17-2008   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Yakuza53 is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Zach
Class: The Best lt_bard
Level: The max level, son.
Guild: Real Talk

m the youngest i get the others 2 bros BS

06-17-2008   #3 (permalink)
Bob
I am Bob.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TalePerfect WorldRunescape
Awards Retired Division Head

Bob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to behold

I`m the oldest. I have a younger sister who`s spoiled (not because of me though). Everything gets blamed on me 8D. It sucks.

06-17-2008   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Leenalia has a spectacular aura aboutLeenalia has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Viola
Class: Rena to_librarian
Level: 60
Guild: PrinnyMages

I'm the eldest. My brother gets spoiled by my family but he also is stuck with all the responsibilities. I'm pretty much spoiled myself, it hurts sometimes...but my family seem to think that because I'm not physically active enough, hearing impaired, speech impaired and vision impaired that I can't handle responsibilities. They just look at my messy room and count that one time I ran away from home as my measure of being responsible. Uh, my brother broke laws...and MANY of them and yet he's more trustful? But I also think it's because he's the "man of the house" since the current man (my stepdad) has been unemployed for a LONG time and my mother is footing all the bills. Atleast I have a job now =P Now I can help my mother with her bills while my brother is away for firefighting training. Being the eldest is cool though, you get certain things first...like a car, better laptop and you move out before any of your siblings. Plus, just to annoy your brother or sister, you can always call them "baby brother" or "baby sister" haha.

06-17-2008   #5 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

can a youngest person also speak in this thread? or is it limited to eldest?

i'm the youngest but only of two.

06-17-2008   #6 (permalink)
K1
???

K1 will become famous soon enoughK1 will become famous soon enough
Class: ??? lt_gunslinger

I am the oldest of my family.
I don't really spoil my brother and sister. Both of them get spoiled by my family.
My mother always tell me that I show my brother and sister an good example of doing everything. My parents tend to talk about marriage involve me.They alway say "Oh don't go marrying a white person, or black person, they will run away with your money!" They want me to marry a "Asian" person because I am "Asian". They always calling me useless for not having a job even tho I have told them many times I will get a job in the summer since we are moving to a less dense place.