Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-24-2008   #1 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina
Default In a situation.

So, everyone have their own situation and such, even myself [of course, since we're humans anyway]...

So, its like this, everyone knows money is the main problem in life, right [lol, since money rules someones life anyway].

So, the company I'm working on, which the pay...are just ...adequate, but I found it not enough for me to use, which left me barely lasts till last month :/.

Lol, its not I'm wasting the money for here and there, lol no. I've utility bills to pay, my sisters stuff [tho not always, depends], taxes and car loans, etc. I don't even have enough to spend on my personal stuff T_T.

Anyway, I find it, its bit difficult lately, and ugh, it's not that I can just asks my boss to raises my pay, lol...and I can't just asks my dad for extra help [lol as he cares anyway, Cath knows my stuff ;;]. And again, I'm taking my part time degree at the same time at local university. How do I pay my fees? By loan, yes...loan...which left me barely to "lives" now @_@...loans does have their own interests rates ;;...[cries*]

Ok, here's the real situation, my uncle, which is my mom's brother, apparently offered me to work with his company, but for that, I'm gonna leaves my mom and sisters away, and lives @ my uncle place [yes, abroad, lol], anyway, we've been to his place before last years.

So right now, I'm in bit dilemma, where, if I'm continue working here, I might have barely income to even supports myself, but I can at least watch over my mom and sisters...since my dad never at home anyway [Cath knows ;;].

But if I takes my uncle offers, I might have better incomes to supports myself, and even my family [my mom and sisters], but, at the same time, I'm...really ...worried about them...it's not that I can comes back to home daily or weekends, unless flight tickets are hell cheap as bus tickets, lol. I just can't can't ...let out my thoughts or my worries about them...like what will happens to them if I'm not at home, or who..whatever...that's why I'm still working with this company, since I can goes back daily, at least.

I'm...clueless on what to do now...

/sigh, it's not like me, lol.
[Yes, bad grammar, lol]

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-24-2008   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineRappelzRakion: Chaos ForceRising Force Online

Pandaccoon will become famous soon enoughPandaccoon will become famous soon enough
IGN: Gedachtnis

if you work abroad, how are you going to finish your part-time degree? ):
Assuming the work your uncle offered is IT-related since you're good with that stuff, maybe you can reach a compromise where you can work from home?
/wants to /help

06-24-2008   #3 (permalink)
Don't touch 8|
Awards Retired Content StaffRetired Content Staff

Sheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Flarina/Lunata
Class: SHEEP/ ???? to_soulmaster
Level: 142/5xx
Guild: SOLOMODO/Wish
Xfire: !!! D8

Miyuu ...

Yeah, money sucks. Mmm I understand. It's tough to leave your parents behind, and yeah. Ahh. Alright.

Miyu if you with your uncle you can support your parents and sister from far away and yourself which is good, at the sametime your afraid that they will be alone and you want to help them by physically being there.

You have a difficult choice, I've always wanted to help my friends on the internet but because it's on the internet I can never always be there so I try to help as much as I can.

Miyu you have to do what you think is best and yeah it's vague, I know but still. You have to make a choice, your uncles offer is one of those things that come by and you have to make a decision.

If you take your uncles offer, then your family is set but yeah you won't be there.
If you stay with your parents, well you may never be happy.
How far away is your uncle may I ask?

Plus, you have friends who will support you =D and if need be, sheepies will abduct you and your family to the U.S. <333

Same goes with Catharsis, I'll get Kotarou to abduct you two and you can live with Kudaranai at NY =d

Last edited by Sheep; 06-25-2008 at 12:01 AM.

06-25-2008   #4 (permalink)
JC
イロイロ

JC is on a distinguished road

Choose what you want more, money or family. Or if you want more money for family. If you still can't decide, flip a COIN 8D

I'm not kidding. >_>

06-25-2008   #5 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute

@Pandaccoon:- I can continue my degree there, since they have branch there. And yes, IT related, again :s...work from home? Ugh, I wish.

@Sheep:- <3, its ok ;;, yeah, that's my worries, I can't be with them :s... uhm...1-2hours flight? lol

@JC:- Lol, I hope I can choose both :s

Thanks.

06-25-2008   #6 (permalink)
Don't touch 8|

Sheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the rough

;__; sheepies will make you a teleportation device. Kotarou will buy you a jetplane q_q Sheepies will hi-jack air force one and let you use it Q___Q

Poor miyuu ;-;why can't your parents/family come with you to live with your uncle? Q__Q

06-25-2008   #7 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online

Lol, I wish it was that easy, lol, my sisters still at their secondary schools.

06-25-2008   #8 (permalink)
Don't touch 8|

T____T and she doesn't want to transfer ... well she could keep with her friends on the internet? Q_Q

Hmm and you said sisters so there is more than one ... and then there are your parents...

SHEEPIES IS SENDING YOU MONEY D< PAYPAL NAO

;-; but really, you have a few months to think this over sheepies will help as much as sheepzors can orz *headdesk*

06-25-2008   #9 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online

lol sheepie, keep your paypal, I'm not that desperate, lol.

I've time to considers for at least up to October, :x

06-25-2008   #10 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

I wish I could offer you some form of help, but as you know I'm being *****ed myself. *you already know that, lol*

Good luck to us both. If you ever come "here", drop me a line ~_~

06-25-2008   #11 (permalink)
Don't touch 8|

that's the spirit miyuuu =D *clings* and if all else fails

*abductabductabduct* you can live with kuda at NY <3 =D

But yeah, at least you have an option ^_^ options are always good.

Kotarou needs help with college ;-; i can put a good word for you at University of California Riverside if you need help ;-; they accepted me for some odd reason and im still in high school.

06-25-2008   #12 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online

I guess so, probably I'll need a change of wind or something.

Still I can't get rid of these worries tho :/

06-25-2008   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Symphonica has a spectacular aura aboutSymphonica has a spectacular aura about
Class: Symphonica
Level: Symphonica
Guild: Symphonica

By going abroad, you'll have better chance. Meanwhile, if you're to stay, how long would you think you can go on if situation persisted? If you take the red pill, your uncle will show how deep the rabbit ...*get smacked*

If you accept the offer, things could be more secured, considering you do inform and talk to your family, especially the kids. If you stay, then you got to need more <3 from your family. Really, because you're the breadwinner right?

3 more months yep .o/

06-25-2008   #14 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online

Unless there's better offer or vacancies that I can found here, then I can stay, tho I'm still trying to find one ;; [mostly are government sectors]

If I accept, mostly I'll stay with my uncle, before I found my own place to live, tho.