Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-16-2008   #1 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina
Default How you handles your emotions, personalities, etc?

Any emotions, happy, sad, stress, angry...those basics humans stuff.

So lets hear on how members handles their emotions, how they react, solutions, etc?

And also your real life personalities.

Are you lies a lot? Honest? Lies due to desperate situations? Or just to gain benefits for your own or others you cared about?

Are you tempted to isolates yourself? Whats the reason? Internet? Friends moves away? Or your friends becomes "other person else", which is not the same person [becomes bad] anymore.

Are you good in your own temper management? Are you tempted to get angry easily? Or, you can control your anger? Or you'll "hurt/destroys" something? Or perhaps you're walking "timebomb", ready to "explode" anytime?

Are you easily touched by emotions? Even watching those emotional movies or sad, you'll get sad easily?

How about when you're happy? Are you willing to share your happiness to others [in form of vocals[speaks to friends/family], writing[post/forums] or do something like baking a cake/sweets?

How about your activities? Are you good in sports? How about your academics? Or you're the type of person who is bit "fragile", which easily get tired or perhaps some other conditions like having a weak body or something.

-------------------

Mmm...eh...lets see...mine is like..."walking bomb", tho I easily "dissolves" my anger each time I get angry, like <10minutes...but...ahem...don't try makes me angry next time :x

Stress? Ugh...as a working adult [IM NOT TOO OLD YET, BUT THEY CLASSIFIES THOSE INTO THESE RANGE, CATH IS OLD, THO 8D] and also currently taking part time studies in some local u, sure brings a lot stress @_@...like job projects, your own free time, your studies, exams and assignments @____@...I normally will /eats those chocos or cakes or anything sweet each time to reduces my stress...[tho Im still thin ;;...much I guess?]...and this applies to my anger handling, a bit...lol...since I tempted to /bites something if I got stress or gets angry.
And also I can't get angry/stress too much coz I got migraines [as doctors said] @_@...

Lol.....

So, how about you guys?

Last edited by Miyuki; 06-17-2008 at 07:08 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-16-2008   #2 (permalink)
Bob
I am Bob.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TalePerfect WorldRunescape
Awards Retired Division Head

Bob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to behold

I don`t lie unless I have to. Lying always creates more problems. I learned that the hard way.

I like being around people and I like relaxing at home alone. A nice balance makes me a happy person.

I don`t get angry easily. Games can irritate me easily (I hate losing my work). I whine, complain, yell, and snap at people when I get angry. Eating or sleeping makes it better.

I am a crazy emotional person. I cried during Pokemon, the movie. Yeah.

When I`m happy, I`m happy. Simple as that. I do normal things. When I`m really really really happy, I just smile a lot and I laugh easily.

I suck at sports and I don`t do very well in school. I`m not very good at games either or... anything

When I`m stressed, I drink soybean milk with lots and lots and lots of sugar in it. I also talk to Noe. He makes me feel better.

That`s alota questions... Lol.

06-17-2008   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Leenalia has a spectacular aura aboutLeenalia has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Viola
Class: Rena to_librarian
Level: 60
Guild: PrinnyMages

Stress- pretend it doesn't exist

Anger - listen to music, walk off to blow off steam

Sadness- watch funny anime.

06-17-2008   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Kaboria is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kaboria Send a message via MSN to Kaboria Send a message via Yahoo to Kaboria
IGN: Drecq
Class: Werebeast
Level: 61
Guild: mystic

I have no anger i just get annoyed really really bad, ive only been angry in my life twice and both times i ended up hurting someone and not remembering how i did it so yeah.

Stress? heh my life is full of it i just accept it and let the ole body absorb it cause aint much i can do about it.

Sadness? im a come and go depressant i have spells of depression ranging from a few days to a few weeks and they are usually about 2 to three months apart but ive been known to have two spells in a month so, i just live in the dark and spend alot of time online and listening to music.

06-17-2008   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Aleeex is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Aleeex
IGN: Aleeex
Class: Mage/Gunner lt_gunslinger
Level: 20
Guild: AkatSuki

Lot of quoting to answer, but bear with me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuki
dunno... My personality is a little, emm... how to say it... Shattered?
Half-scizofrenic so...
Quote:
Are you lies a lot? Honest? Lies due to desperate situations? Or just to gain benefits for your own or others you cared about?
(Are you lies? what you mean?)
I talk is my sleep and then I cannot lie, so if someone asks me a question when I am sleeping, I answer with the truth...
So I have given up on lying because of that... I still spill the beans -.-''
Quote:
Are you tempted to isolates yourself? Whats the reason? Internet? Friends moves away? Or your friends becomes "other person else", which is not the same person [becomes bad] anymore.
I am Physically isolated now... I live in the country, noone here...
I am Emotionally isolated... a Swede and ex-bullied
Quote:
Are you good in your own temper management? Are you tempted to get angry easily? Or, you can control your anger? Or you'll "hurt/destroys" something? Or perhaps you're walking "timebomb", ready to "explode" anytime?
I keep my temper under control, because I have seen what happens when I actually get angry... to put it simple... It is cold anger so...
Quote:
Are you easily touched by emotions? Even watching those emotional movies or sad, you'll get sad easily?

Quote:
How about when you're happy? Are you willing to share your happiness to others [in form of vocals[speaks to friends/family], writing[post/forums] or do something like baking a cake/sweets?
I try to spread happiness... if someone is happy, I am happy
Quote:
How about your activities? Are you good in sports? How about your academics? Or you're the type of person who is bit "fragile", which easily get tired or perhaps some other conditions like having a weak body or something.
Overall weak... even 13 years old girls can beat me in armwrestling... (I am 16)
I have low stamina and are not physically built, and does not like sports

I have an high IQ though and know a few pressure points where it is good to puch to inflict pain (at least 5 in every part of the body) so IF i get into a fight where there is no escape, I'll live
Though, I am a pacifist and a defender... If someone is on the verge of become beaten up, I'd rather take the punches... even if it is an stranger...

Leenalia (sorry that you accidentally became a male )

Other creatures

Currently halting all attempts at raising more dragons due to full quota of dead hatchlings
(Already have more than 10 dead'uns, don't want more)

Focusing on keeping my sanity.
Insanity progress paused at four "me"

Last edited by Aleeex; 06-18-2008 at 01:42 PM.

06-17-2008   #6 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

^ lol, I forgot to removes those entries out when I copy over my posts :x

06-17-2008   #7 (permalink)
K1
???

K1 will become famous soon enoughK1 will become famous soon enough
Class: ??? lt_gunslinger

I lie from time to time as a joke.
I prefer going out but I mostly stay home because I don't really invite people to go hang out.
I am not really angered easily because I try to solve the problem. If I do then I'd just go eat something cool like ice cream or just ignore them for a short period of time to a long ass period of time to forever.
I guess you can call me an emotional person. I understand other people's emotions and opinions and their beliefs.
I am ok at sports. I am "CAN" do good in school but I slack off too much and don't take things seriously enough.
Stress reliever is talking to people on AIM that knows what to do or take a hot bath.

Last edited by K1; 06-17-2008 at 10:48 PM.

06-18-2008   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Leenalia has a spectacular aura aboutLeenalia has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Viola
Class: Rena to_librarian
Level: 60
Guild: PrinnyMages

Alex, doesn't have a stone heart...well not to me he doesn't.

06-18-2008   #9 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

I meant as in Do not get sad easily...
I only get sad when something happens to my trio o'friends...

You are in it, so for you I have an heart o'gold ^^

Other creatures

Currently halting all attempts at raising more dragons due to full quota of dead hatchlings

06-18-2008   #10 (permalink)
Don't touch 8|
Awards Retired Content StaffRetired Content Staff

Sheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Flarina/Lunata
Class: SHEEP/ ???? to_soulmaster
Level: 142/5xx
Guild: SOLOMODO/Wish
Xfire: !!! D8

I go with the flow and go against it when I have to =X
Sheepies get's extremely emotional at times and hates to be alone x_x but I'll be alone if I have to if I have something very important to complete.

My teachers tell me I am self-destructive =X

06-18-2008   #11 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

silly humans emotions...
i don't have any of them

06-18-2008   #12 (permalink)
JC
イロイロ

JC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Any emotions, happy, sad, stress, angry...those basics humans stuff.

So lets hear on how members handles their emotions, how they react, solutions, etc?

-------------------

Mmm...eh...lets see...mine is like..."walking bomb", tho I easily "dissolves" my anger each time I get angry, like <10minutes...but...ahem...don't try makes me angry next time :x

Stress? Ugh...as a working adult [IM NOT TOO OLD YET, BUT THEY CLASSIFIES THOSE INTO THESE RANGE, CATH IS OLD, THO 8D] and also currently taking part time studies in some local u, sure brings a lot stress @_@...like job projects, your own free time, your studies, exams and assignments @____@...I normally will /eats those chocos or cakes or anything sweet each time to reduces my stress...[tho Im still thin ;;...much I guess?]...and this applies to my anger handling, a bit...lol...since I tempted to /bites something if I got stress or gets angry.
And also I can't get angry/stress too much coz I got migraines [as doctors said] @_@...

Lol.....

So, how about you guys?
Everyone lies, especially a lot. We lie often, and I'm amazed people treat it as a taboo, when its commonplace in the world. Lying as a joke, or for fun, or to hide things, it is still lying. Trying to justify the lies will just make it silly in the end result, everyone lies for their own reasons, and ironically they'll lie about why they lie and try to justify their actions. X__X *head explodes*
We all lie for any other reason, and it wouldn't surprise me if we have all lied about each reason above. I think what's the ultimate lie, is utter betrayal, that's something I can't find myself to forgive, other than that, lying is something I can live with, and you get used to knowing when people lie. It's strange, but nice to have such knowledge.

I'm extroverted, and I find myself being open confiding in friends and such, perhaps even new ones. However, there are also those days I find myself entirely introverted to bear pain and many other emotions that exist especially from the complications of life. It is life, I find some problems are better to deal with alone, than just picking to confide or just solely hiding away. It is dependent on the circumstances of the problem(s).

Anger is a tricky thing, it really depends on what pushes the buttons, but short of outright doing certain things, it can be difficult to make me angry, but some people will see boastful or loud actions as being angry instead of truly understanding what can make me angry. It brings about those complex scenarios that imposes on my beliefs when I start to become angry; the change against my will.

Emotional movies ... however strange it may be to some, is pretty much a coin toss to me. The result of a coin flip is the result of how I can feel after watching one, and I can hide from either result in both ways. I sometimes just know that the reality of those movies is far-fetched and just made for pure entertainment, while some just see them as movies and keep saying "that's so SAD"... as if that somehow gives it a reward or something.

When I'm happy, I rarely show it unless I'm laughing and talking with friends about said happiness. I just seem quick to accept that things can change at the drop of the hat and that without going through the rough times, one wouldn't recognize what happiness is. We'd lack the definition of happiness if we had nothing to compare it to, which is sadness. It's best one tries to accept that both things happen, but be glad you're getting through the bad times and strive for that happy time ^o^

Sports, I love playing them, but tend to loathe watching them. It makes me a bit sad since I can't play competitively anymore since I was a teen and was injured. It is fun to play them, but I find my legs giving out shortly afterward of the stress they get.
Academics. I can't find something to measure mine, I wasn't an A student, more or less a B student. However, the strangeness of the fact was that my intelligence was measured by just tests alone, which aren't great at determining one's intelligence. It's a system that we use that says if you dont' do something this way, you're a failure; but if you do it in another way, it's not the right way and you cheated. I guess the easiest example I can give is the concept of "showing" your work.
I can only feel worse how my children will go through such problems, especially with the current laws in place that prevents children from getting ahead unless they sign themselves up for harder classes. Some of those things carry a stigma of being a dork or that the work will be too hard and intimidates some children. That's just what I think about now though, I can't be 100% certain.... Things can change for the future.

Simply put, I live my life, experience stress, accept it and strive for those moments I can enjoy myself and do things I want to do instead of looking at some things as obligations. If you can't let go of that, I don't think you can enjoy life for what it should be: an experience of your own to enjoy.

...Whoa, I felt I typed too much there...

06-18-2008   #13 (permalink)
JC
イロイロ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheep
I go with the flow and go against it when I have to =X
Sheepies get's extremely emotional at times and hates to be alone x_x but I'll be alone if I have to if I have something very important to complete.

My teachers tell me I am self-destructive =X
Btw, you can't be self-destructive unless you're spending extreme amounts of time isolated from people and family. Likewise, if you're too clingy to people, that's destructive as you demand too much attention from people who likely can't afford to sacrifice their own time for you. Moderation is needed both ways, its up to you personally to find how much you need of each. A teacher should only express their opinion, they don't necessarily know each aspect of your life to make the call for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock
silly humans emotions...
i don't have any of them
Continue your existence as a rock, and stay quiet. 8D

06-18-2008   #14 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Everyone lies, especially a lot.
what do you count in as lies?

To not tell the truth is Lying while avoiding the truth is not, according to me...

Other creatures

06-18-2008   #15 (permalink)
Just another Asian.

Khmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enoughKhmer2k1d5 will become famous soon enough
IGN: Khmer2k1d5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleeex
what do you count in as lies?

To not tell the truth is Lying while avoiding the truth is not, according to me...
It's a lie, therefore you're lying to yourself.

06-18-2008   #16 (permalink)
JC
イロイロ

Quote:
Originally Posted by khmer2k1d5
It's a lie, therefore you're lying to yourself.
Your brain follows logic, woo hoo! But yes, a lie is just that, a lie. Just trying to reject reality has dire consequences, which is just at its core, a lie.

Sugar-coating words is just again, lying to yourself or to the person.

06-18-2008   #17 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Petro is on a distinguished road

To begin with, the only times I lie is when i'm trying to use sarcasm (which is almost never), but my sarcasm is obvious, so people know the truth immediatly.
I don't isolate myself on purpose, if what I'm doing makes me isolate myself, so be it, I don't really care.
Last I remember, when I let my anger out was about 3 years ago? I held a knife to my cousin because for a reason I won't say, but I will never let my anger hurt someone physically. I'm really good at controling my anger if I must say so myself, it's not really controlling anger, it's more of not caring, so I don't get any anger to begin with.
As for emotions, I'm not touched at all, i'm practicly blind to other people's emotions, other then the obvious anger. If somebody is feeling something and wants me to know it, their only choice is to tell me straight out.
I don't care to share my happiness, but I won't go searching for people to give happiness to, if you want some happiness, come and ask for it.
My activities huh, other then spending most of my summer on the computer, sometimes I go to a friends house, and I play basketball for about 1-2hrs each day. I'm good at academics even though I never study (I pay attention in class instead of mindlessly taking notes, that way, not only do I not waste time and sweat, but I still ace tests), the only time i'm bad at academics is when it comes to projects, I loathe projects, I never do them, I wish the idea of projects would burn and rot in the deepest depths of hell. I am stronger then average (I took down some guy in church camp that weighed ~260 pounds, even though I'm 140-150ish, yes, we were bored so we announced our weights).

Personally, I learned that the best way of relieving stress is to not get any to begin with.

06-18-2008   #18 (permalink)
JC
イロイロ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petro
Personally, I learned that the best way of relieving stress is to not get any to begin with.
W/o stress, the body becomes frail and weak and withers away slowly like a cancer.

06-18-2008   #19 (permalink)
k0n
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW MasterFacebook Fan

k0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to k0n
IGN: [JW]
Class: Hisui
Level: ****
Guild: YEAH

Quote:
I do not like to hide things but I try to keep a secret to things that may harm others.

Alaska is BORING.

There's not a whole lot in this world that can make me angry.

I can feel empathy most of the time and I can give sympathy we I think it's right.

I usually like to be happy so I don't mind sharing it, lol.

Healthy body gives a healthy thought.
In quote ~

06-18-2008   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

BeanMarine is a jewel in the roughBeanMarine is a jewel in the roughBeanMarine is a jewel in the roughBeanMarine is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to BeanMarine Send a message via MSN to BeanMarine
Guild: [JW]

Stress. I feel like I'm always stressed, but I've learned to cope with it. Some hot chocolate and classic DJ Tiesto always helps calm me down. There's no point in sulking, you can only charge ahead! For the times where I feel like I'm on the verge of breaking, I just lay on the floor and cry--then I feel better afterwards--if not a bit sticky and pathetic xD

Lies. Like Bob, I've learned the hard way that lies don't do any good, but once you admit to the truth--wow--it's such a relief. haha. Due to a low self-esteem, I used to lie a lot as kid, but now I've grown up to love who I am so there's really not point in lying anymore. There are also good lies, like when I tell my mom that I use the AC in my apartment, when I don't 'cause it saves electricity

Isolation. I like human contact up to a certain point. I absolutely adore hugs and the company of family and friends, but I, more or less, prefer solitude. You don't have to worry about awkward silences or trying to keep the other person entertained when you're by yourself. Besides, it's easier to study alone, imo.

Temper. I have an awful temper. My entire family knows it. But I've been working on keeping it in check. A lot of things make me angry (people chewing with their mouths open is a huge pet peeve of mine), but I replace the urge to scream: "LEARN SOME BASIC TABLE ETIQUETTE, YOU SLOB" with a joker face and a smile. Silence also works. When someone yells at me, I usually don't say anything back. Sometimes this works, other times it makes people think that I'm not paying attention, which angers them even more. Meh--things will only get worse if I open my mouth anyways :x

Emotions. I'm moderately emotional. I like the feeling of being sad, when a sad story makes me heart clench or a character death gets my eyes watery--but that's probably because my life is waaaay too full of smiles and random laugh attacks xD Um... aside from that, I've got a good hold on my emotions. I like to believe that my brain is separate from how I feel o__o

Happy. When I'm not tearing away at some angsty fiction, I'm pretty much always happy, haha. My dad used to yell at me for smile too much and my friend says that I'm going to get permanent wrinkles around my mouth if I don't quit it. Damn. But I like seeing other people smile, too ^___^ So I love getting people cards and chocolates, and baking for others, even if it's a bit time consuming. Um... another good way to make people smile is just to listen to them. I feel like everybody has a lot to say, but... don't say it.

Activities Admittedly, even though I go BLEH or EW when someone tells me they're going out for a run, I'd like to get into sports or some physical activity again. I'm definitely not fragile ( I LOVE SCARS )--haha.