Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-05-2011   #1241 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

Managed to get a second Powerful Arc Stick to level 13 using only 30% fortune.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-06-2011   #1242 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

Ok, so... I'm beautiful, gentle, creative, intelligent, talented... and some other nice adjectives, all according to other people that know me.

10-12-2011   #1243 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsEden EternalMapleStory

Flipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Flipmood Send a message via Skype™ to Flipmood
IGN: Flipmood
Class: AD Carry to_cardmaster
Level: 30/Diamond II
Guild: The Macs

Today I spoke to an old friend. She's still funny as hell

that chibi graves lookin hella dangerous tho I mean look at it, the dude literally gave him wings with some skulls on em like goddamn i mean i know my favorite champion is graves and i asked him for an avatar for ggftw but damn talk about goin overboard and shit, i mean shit im scared just lookin at it right now like whoa whoa whoa get this thing away from me and i aint even done talkin about it either he even made the background red just makin him look even more fierce

10-13-2011   #1244 (permalink)
My heart is spoken for ❤
Games
MapleStoryLa TaleTrickster OnlineDragon Saga

Advenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud of
IGN: see sig
Class: Pyromancer || Angela || Void Princess || Sorcerer to_bard
Guild: EcksxRated || n/a || Apotheosis || n/a

Watched "Tangled" and had some good thoughts about my life. <3

"Words aren't the only thing that tell people what you're thinking..." ~Tifa Lockhart, "Final Fantasy VII"
IGN List:
DN: Advenna|| RH: Cellanta || Elsword: Cippria || ST: Advenna

10-13-2011   #1245 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

Home sweet home <3

10-14-2011   #1246 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsEden EternalMapleStory

Flipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to beholdFlipmood is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Flipmood Send a message via Skype™ to Flipmood
IGN: Flipmood
Class: AD Carry to_cardmaster
Level: 30/Diamond II
Guild: The Macs

Good ass day today. SOMEONE HIGHFIVE ME T___T

that chibi graves lookin hella dangerous tho I mean look at it, the dude literally gave him wings with some skulls on em like goddamn i mean i know my favorite champion is graves and i asked him for an avatar for ggftw but damn talk about goin overboard and shit, i mean shit im scared just lookin at it right now like whoa whoa whoa get this thing away from me and i aint even done talkin about it either he even made the background red just makin him look even more fierce

10-14-2011   #1247 (permalink)
Hooked on this feeling

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

Long Weekend adding to the fact that I'm finally 21

10-16-2011   #1248 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold

I feel good today, despite others here being sad and stressed at the moment.

10-18-2011   #1249 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Things are going swimmingly with the girlfriend, she finds out her new schedule for the next 8 weeks tomorrow afternoon.

10-19-2011   #1250 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
GunboundRagnarok Online

darkengy is on a distinguished road

Aside from my newly-bought circle lenses, my little brother's trip to SG went great!

10-23-2011   #1251 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

PROUD TO BE A KIWI RIGHT ABOUT NOW ./end caps

10-23-2011   #1252 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Weekend is nearly over, got another nice game AND will start to work out soon enough~

10-24-2011   #1253 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Midterm panic is finally over.

10-28-2011   #1254 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Feeling better and better each day.
I'm still wondering if you're really serious though. D:

10-31-2011   #1255 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

New keyboard and mouse~ I just need to get used to where the keys are now.

11-03-2011   #1256 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineElsword
Awards Facebook Fan

Revali will become famous soon enoughRevali will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Revali Send a message via Yahoo to Revali
IGN: Morenatsu/Lyrrad
Class: Buff Buffalo ;3 to_buffalo
Level: 8x/8x
Guild: <<Serenity>>

Bloodwork came in clean.

11-04-2011   #1257 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
GunboundRagnarok Online

darkengy is on a distinguished road

Thank God it's finally Friday!

11-04-2011   #1258 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

I'm a guest of honor in a birthday's party, kind of, it seems... no need to give any gifts and heard "I'll be so happy if you go" a lot~

11-05-2011   #1259 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

3 new arrivals on Netflix that I haven't seen in years, but have wanted to watch. So excited.

11-05-2011   #1260 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Party tonight~