Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-26-2011   #1061 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

New computer tomorrow. So excited! <3

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-27-2011   #1062 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

Someone famous enough finally started a movement with a lot of people to reduce the ridiculous taxes on every single electronic, and other imports. Hopefully we won't be teared apart with 3x~4x prices anymore. The goal is 1m signatures, it's the second day and there's almost 130, if it keeps the pace this step won't take long.

04-29-2011   #1063 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

Down period at my unit, and 2 long weekends in a row

04-29-2011   #1064 (permalink)
My heart is spoken for ❤
Games
MapleStoryLa TaleTrickster OnlineDragon Saga

Advenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud of
IGN: see sig
Class: Pyromancer || Angela || Void Princess || Sorcerer to_bard
Guild: EcksxRated || n/a || Apotheosis || n/a

♫ ~ Friday, Friday / Gettin’ down on Friday / Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend ~ ♫ *SHOT*

Looking forward to the weekend~ Also, Doctor Who. :3

"Words aren't the only thing that tell people what you're thinking..." ~Tifa Lockhart, "Final Fantasy VII"
IGN List:
DN: Advenna|| RH: Cellanta || Elsword: Cippria || ST: Advenna

Last edited by Advenna; 04-30-2011 at 01:13 AM.

04-29-2011   #1065 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Back on Redbana Audition... finally! My friends from the Europe server moved over to Redbana and now we're working on making our own silly fam. Hooray~<3

05-04-2011   #1066 (permalink)
Idiocy loves company.
Games
Cloud NineLuna OnlinePangyaShaiya

JessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant future
IGN: ReiReix/EllissaMay
Level: 277/150
Guild: A.C.

booked my hair appointment

Bye Bye ugly long hair
Hello sexy short hair

05-04-2011   #1067 (permalink)
My heart is spoken for ❤
Games

Advenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud of

Doctor Who <3

Also, good chat with good friends~

"Words aren't the only thing that tell people what you're thinking..." ~Tifa Lockhart, "Final Fantasy VII"
IGN List:

Last edited by Advenna; 05-04-2011 at 10:18 PM.

05-05-2011   #1068 (permalink)
Idiocy loves company.
Games

JessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant futureJessikaLeigh has a brilliant future

sexy hair cut & I won 2 cinema tickets YAY

05-06-2011   #1069 (permalink)
My heart is spoken for ❤
Games

So, so very amused~ :3

Also, Doctor Who day~

IGN List:

Last edited by Advenna; 05-07-2011 at 10:28 AM.

05-08-2011   #1070 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

Just not feeling good today.

05-08-2011   #1071 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Had a brilliant day out in my dads new PT Cruiser convertable today. If anyone deserves a new car that he can go out in and feel proud of, it has to be my dad after all the crap he's been through with his other car. Still can't wait to sue that guy... It's just so nice to see my dad happy instead of all down and depressed like he was before. He has a brand new car to be proud of and seeing my dad happy makes me happy. <3

Only thing spoiling the day was my mum complaining that the music was too loud when we had the roof down... my dad was enjoying blasting his music out in his new car... why did she have to be such a stick in the mud. T___T

05-09-2011   #1072 (permalink)
ღ #нвιc 7.18.11
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaGrand ChaseEden Eternal
Awards Pervert Award

AnaSyami has disabled reputation
IGN: AnaSyami
Class: #1 Everything.
Level: 75
Guild: AutoBots

So stuffed @_@ So much lobster tail..

05-09-2011   #1073 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

Starting Badminton again YAY /o/

05-10-2011   #1074 (permalink)
My heart is spoken for ❤
Games

Got my new scanner and I LOVE it. <3

IGN List:

05-11-2011   #1075 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Guild is getting active again. I hope it stays this way. I love it being like this.

05-12-2011   #1076 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold

Got approved in the practical driving exam. My license will arrive in 4 days. Now I want a new car >:

05-12-2011   #1077 (permalink)
Idiocy loves company.
Games

I finally go on holiday tomorrow! Wehey

First one since 2005 aswell o:

05-13-2011   #1078 (permalink)
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryRagnarok OnlineRequiem
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW Junior

Pshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud of
IGN: Tsurukie
Class: Eir lu_eir
Guild: Titans

I can't think about anythnig to post on the "Life is Bad" thread, so I came here instead!
Life is good ~

It's Friday!

Last edited by Pshfrk; 05-13-2011 at 12:39 AM.

05-13-2011   #1079 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Lady Gaga AND a preview of the new Pirates of the Caribbean film on one talk show. Thank god for Graham Norton. <3

05-16-2011   #1080 (permalink)
Honest Heart
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Had a good time planning and preparing a presentation with classmates today. I'm very happy for that.