Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-08-2013   #1 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur
Default Should I reject the relocation or nooo?

I'm contemplating here. I've just work at this company for 3 months and now I received the memorandum of relocation - without prior notice. It just given to me out of nowhere.. I have to report for duty at the new place this 25th March and I'm still baffled by the sudden news.

But here's the thing, my current location aren't that good as well, in-fact it's a hellhole. Seriously. The residents here are so stuck up and annoying to handle. (I'm a Property Management Assistant btw) All they ever do is complain and will do anything to make sure the Management Office handle the stuff for them. It's ****ing annoying and I hate them with passion.

Receiving the memorandum though made me stop hating it (for 20 seconds). Idk if this is some sort of cosmic joke.. Ya' know the HIMYM episode, like Robin's allergies to lobster and the doctor told her she can NEVER have lobster in her entire life and she went loco with lobster afterwards with her allergies- where am I.

Oh yeah.. Another problem is I'm sharing transportation with my sis, and she works nearby, 2 minutes drive, not only that, it's near to my place. If I accept the relocation, it would be 20 minutes of driving. Urgh.. And that's without the traffics

My boyfriend told me to just go ahead with the relocation for few weeks or months and if I just couldn't take it, - resign.
I have yet to discuss with my family and I JUST WANT TO WORK AT THE HQ NOT ANOTHER FREAKING SITE WITH PEOPLE COMPLAINIJNG NASKSALF

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-08-2013   #2 (permalink)
⊙__⊙
Games
Perfect WorldEther Saga OdysseyLa TaleLegend of Edda

Esperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to beholdEsperetta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Esperetta Send a message via Yahoo to Esperetta Send a message via Skype™ to Esperetta
IGN: Esperetta
Class: Everything to_champion
Level: 0-24x
Guild: Space Cowboys

Just ask straight up if it's possible to do a 1 month trial or however long, and if it doesn't work out can you go back to where you were previously.

It doesn't have to be a do or die thing. Communicate your needs.

Good luck.