Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-17-2013   #1 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of
Default Three Wishes

If you're given three wishes that could be anything you want, really anything you want, what will they be?

For me, would be Freedom, Wealth and Entertainment

Last edited by Bolter; 02-17-2013 at 09:40 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-17-2013   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

1 - To live in a world far away living off by magically becoming more wiser by completing quests and killing stuff off with erm magic. 2 - Not dying or experiencing significant pain in said process. 3 - And having plenty of the local currency as well so I can live comfortably at the same time.

Too much gaming I guess but it does not hurt to be original since I spent a few bucks every month in lottery tickets anyway.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

02-18-2013   #3 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Enough money to live how I'd like to live. (A nice house, with enough money to shop as often as I'd like to, and to take care of people I care about.)

Immortality for my entire family and people I know.

The ability to heal anything (Cancer, aids, wounds, etc.)

03-17-2013   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

SixP4ck is on a distinguished road

For me, Love, Peace and Prosperity of the world.

03-17-2013   #5 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

1. Eternal youth (preferably in my prime years )
2. Knowledge of all academia
3. Ability to cure all diseases/infections/illnesses

Last edited by Shnao; 03-17-2013 at 08:23 PM.

03-17-2013   #6 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

1) To have a stable life with my boyfriend. Don't think I'd want immortality or anything since living forever will get unbearable as everyone around you will die.
2) To be able to travel anywhere I want!
3) To be fluent in any language with the snap of a finger~

Last edited by Janna; 03-17-2013 at 09:45 PM. Reason: nvm small font is blinding

03-19-2013   #7 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

1. to be rich enough to take my family any where they have ever wanted to go and to treat them to anything they have ever wanted.
2. to have that special someone with me always through thick and thin.
3. a girl friend who i can always depend on no matter what. no lies and no secrets. a shoulder to cry on and to lean on.

11-12-2013   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

twinblade is on a distinguished road

1. Unlimited Wishes
2. Wish to undo a wish I wished
3. Wish to undo someone else's wish (if it caused something bad that is)

12-16-2013   #9 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

1. Everlasting peace and happiness within every present and future living being.
2. Removal of any psychological and emotional issues (replaced with stability) within every present and future living being, without any possibility of being able to return or develop (I personally suffer through some things, so it would be nice to get rid of them).
3. Access to a bank account where unlimited money is available, to be able to donate to the needy and the people I love.